Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

I think the internet's poisoned my brain, because I first saw this:

[e]:

That's pretty catchy (never played Warframe).

Pesky Splinter fucked around with this message at 13:12 on Jan 7, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Libearian
Nov 24, 2007
Return your books or face mauling
Despite the nay sayers, I'm happy to see dizzy the famous egg, champion of the yolk folk

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Pesky Splinter posted:

I think the internet's poisoned my brain, because I first saw this:

Ah so dominic is a marxist, and has achieved the dialectical synthesis of virgin and chad. Which is the virign walk with the chad t shirt.

ThomasPaine
Feb 4, 2009

We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.
What's 'arrogant' about clothes? He's a dumbass but that's such a weird thing to pick up on.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Miftan posted:

It's football on this side of the pond, yank.
Fanciful Football
Rational Rugby
Circumspect Cricket

The Libearian posted:

Despite the nay sayers, I'm happy to see dizzy the famous egg, chancellor of the yolk folk
ftfy

Jose posted:

find me a better game theme song than cannon fodder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBOD8qeCBuc

Doccykins
Feb 21, 2006

ThomasPaine posted:

What's 'arrogant' about clothes? He's a dumbass but that's such a weird thing to pick up on.

he doesnt wear a suit therefore is THE WORST according to all the journalists who have to wear a tie to the office for no reason other than their boss says so

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/jairmboIsomaro/status/1212987148208660481

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Increasing my belief that anime is reactionary.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Best reply maybe. Also :nws: maybe.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Doccykins posted:

he doesnt wear a suit therefore is THE WORST according to all the journalists who have to wear a tie to the office for no reason other than their boss says so

Not to get all decorum about it, but Cummings is the living incarnation of contempt and disrespect for everyone around him. If he weren't the Prime Minister he'd have been told to shape up or ship out long since.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

never forget

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/_F_B_G_/status/1214321289630027777

Miftan
Mar 31, 2012

Terry knows what he can do with his bloody chocolate orange...

Anime is cancelled. Sorry namtab.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

https://twitter.com/jairmboIsomaro/status/1212927202536374277?s=20

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
The Leicester one is wrong. There's a Nando's in St. Peter's Square, it's less than 5 minutes unless they're shuffling slower than Pope JPII.

Anonymouse Mook
Jul 12, 2006

Showing Vettel the way since 1979

Guavanaut posted:

The Leicester one is wrong. There's a Nando's in St. Peter's Square, it's less than 5 minutes unless they're shuffling slower than Pope JPII.

But how far is it from the tattoo parlour?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Ms Adequate posted:

RLB mandate homosexuality so I can call her Rebecca Strong Gaily

:hmmyes:

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
There's a tattoo place round the corner near o'neills and also at the back of highcross.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

I thought it was the Lib Dems were going to make trans mandatory according to that one guy in the comments

Purple Prince
Aug 20, 2011

One of the first things you see as you walk away from Coventry Cathedral to the city centre is a large Nandos.

The Bishop definitely pops out for a cheeky Nandos.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

Jedit posted:

Not to get all decorum about it, but Cummings is the living incarnation of contempt and disrespect for everyone around him. If he weren't the Prime Minister he'd have been told to shape up or ship out long since.

Not sure if this is a mistype or commentary on Boris being a puppet...

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."
Can report the Subway vegan meatballs are pretty good. You can tell, but they are also much lower calorie. I think I like their vegan cheese better than the normal stuff!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Lmao

https://twitter.com/SeemaChandwani/status/1214520666915037184?s=09

Miftan
Mar 31, 2012

Terry knows what he can do with his bloody chocolate orange...

Jess Phillips said "this isn't just about me"? Who is this doppelgänger?

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

It's a good game. The rich are centuries dead, killed in a worker uprising. In that expansion, you are fighting against new money / capitalism to free a revolutionary space union. You can build drat near everything by just grinding components and waiting a day. It has hoverboards and ship-to-ship combat and an engine capable of going from one to the other.

The major drawback is that it's almost completely impenetrable for new players. They keep saying they're going to revamp the new player experience with a more cinematic intro, but at the moment it's kind of do intro > no guidance.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

the state of this

https://twitter.com/BBCPolitics/status/1214530194595360768?s=20

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

tbf that's the dude who ousted mike gapes

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

what the gently caress is wrong with ilford

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Miftan posted:

Jess Phillips said "this isn't just about me"? Who is this doppelgänger?
and who is this other dog

what does he want

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

a miserable failure as a person

an incredible success as a magical murder spider

Gorn Myson posted:

Its been 22 years since that game was released and in that time at no point has any developer embraced the joy of loving up your opponent by creating a massive volcano right in the middle of their base.

The carnage a fully juiced up shaman could drop in seconds in that game was something to behold.

Comrade Fakename posted:

A few days later I get a call from the recruitment agency telling me that I didn’t get the job because I didn’t have enough SEO experience.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Tesseraction posted:

tbf that's the dude who ousted mike gapes

Read this as outed mike gapes

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

meanwhile at least our PM is hiding and not saying something as monumentally stupid as this https://twitter.com/LeoVaradkar/status/1214497243685965824?s=19

xtothez
Jan 4, 2004

College Slice

TBF he's not wrong in that there's a shitload of pensioners that don't care about free Internet, and pensioners make up a lot of the voting population.

As good a policy as it would be in practice, it was also something very easy for the media to twist into Corbyn promising everyone free stuff we "can't afford". In hindsight the furthest Labour should have gone was "nationalise Openreach to improve network coverage" and left it there. Live and learn I guess.

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Tesseraction posted:

meanwhile at least our PM is hiding and not saying something as monumentally stupid as this https://twitter.com/LeoVaradkar/status/1214497243685965824?s=19

jesus i’d no idea he was this far gone in his west britness, first rejoining the commonwealth and now celebrating the loving tans

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

a miserable failure as a person

an incredible success as a magical murder spider

This was a loving lovetap and she hosed it. The closest thing to a handjob any Labour politician is ever going to get from the press and she goes straight to pieces.

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Forums Terrorist posted:

jesus i’d no idea he was this far gone in his west britness, first rejoining the commonwealth and now celebrating the loving tans

really if yeh free state bastards can't even manage a wee sombre thing about RIC officers who lost their lives the civil war commemorations are gonna be hilarious

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
I've been saying this for a while that Jessflaps has seriously never encountered a single bit of hostility from the press before now, largely because she has intentionally avoided having any concrete positions outside of "domestic violence bad"

I'm not surprised she's struggling because her entire career so far has pretty much consisted of stitching up her local Labour party and having 100% friendly puff pieces in the press

Braggart
Nov 10, 2011

always thank the rock hider
Useful idiot outlives usefulness.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

ThomasPaine posted:

he has his arse hanging out of his trousers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

now that's a post to come back to and read with no context