Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

I am Ruddha laughing at the sky right now.

I see I'm not the only one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Shut up Meg posted:

When you walk through the jungle, you can look down at the ground or up to the sky. If you look up, you will see the stars, but you will also tread in a lot of crocodile poo poo.

That's ridiculous. You will walk in more crocodile poo poo if you're looking on the ground for them.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Sleeveless posted:

Jesus even CSPAM's epic meltdown drama and sick burns related to it is buried in a hundred pages of bullshit that is impenetrable to anyone who hasn't spent years making hundreds of posts a day there and causes pages of derails from said posters when posted elsewhere. It really is the new FYAD now only instead of ironically posting nazi jokes it's sincerely accusing everyone you dislike of being a nazi.

It's more the fact that several CSPAMmers were probated for a month or banned for dnd posting back in like the beginning of December by PPJ and Logic and then got the runaround about why that happened when the posts were fairly innocuous, and then it rolled into the mod team arguments involving FYAD and TGRS stuff, and now it comes out PPJ was chumming it up with a bunch of 'ironic' /pol/ meme posting folks in a discord under his literal loving username and confirming it was his account, but somehow it's a deep infiltration op to actually ban them all. Of course there's gonna be lots of posts and injokes relating to a month+ long situation that's been boiling over more and more where one of the people at the center of it is at best and most generous, dumb as dogshit.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Seems some of the links are dead, but the mod posted this, which I feel no description can really do justice. (aside from 'somehow he expected this would make people stop complaining')

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3909802

Wow, there actually was a Vice article:

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/qjd8dv/something-awfuls-notorious-gently caress-you-and-die-forum-shuts-down-because-of-nazis

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I see I'm not the only one

Wonder why no one wants to quote the whole thing...

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

looks like it's time for a followup

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Jenny Agutter posted:

I genuinely forget the rest of it and just remember the general sentiment of "the world is incredibly loving stupid," I hope that is all that it was :saddowns:

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
you know what would be really funny? the overall concept of disassembling a D&D dungeon with heavy construction equipment. thats what, i thinks.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Jenny Agutter posted:

I'm willing to extend amnesty for that quote and only that quote but I'm just one of two mods.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I genuinely forget the rest of it and just remember the general sentiment of "the world is incredibly loving stupid," I hope that is all that it was :saddowns:

You're very close but it also involved a word that gets you a day off from PYF, so.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I guess I would probate myself if posting to answer community questions weren't something I think I'll need to do today. Raincheck.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Pastry of the Year posted:

You're very close but it also involved a word that gets you a day off from PYF, so.

Ooo I wanna play the guessing game, is it the P word?

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I guess I would probate myself if posting to answer community questions weren't something I think I'll need to do today. Raincheck.

You didn't even post it,who gives a poo poo, just razzing ya. Like that's probing yourself for almost having a thought crime lol

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Jenny Agutter posted:

You didn't even post it,who gives a poo poo, just razzing ya. Like that's probing yourself for almost having a thought crime lol

I take my internet janitor job very seriously

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

All is well! Permas launched from D&D at two posters located in CSPAM. Assessment of casualties & damages taking place now. So far, so good! We have the most powerful and well equipped moderation anywhere in the world, by far! I will be making a statement tomorrow morning.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I take my internet janitor job very seriously

:same:

Ruddha posted:

when you realize how cool and retarded everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Splash Attack
Mar 23, 2008

Yeahhh!
I am GHOS!!
Haaaaaa Ha Ha Ha!!

pastry took one for the team :smith:

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

Splash Attack posted:

pastry took the afternoon off :smith:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

He deserves it. He's got some rough things going on and deserves all the self-care he can get.

Going out on a funny note is just his style. :)

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

:lol: Remember when I Kat Denning's tits got PCOS Bill banned?

I'm They're a destroyer of fascists.

Solice Kirsk has a new favorite as of 23:45 on Jan 8, 2020

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

He deserves it. He's got some rough things going on and deserves all the self-care he can get.

Going out on a funny note is just his style. :)

yes :smith:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Solice Kirsk posted:

:lol: Remember when I got PCOS Bill banned by posting a picture of Kat Dennings?

I'm a destroyer of fascists.

no, no, no
he got banned for saying her tits were too big

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Randaconda posted:

no, no, no
he got banned for saying her tits were too big

I've corrected my original post and would like to add Weaponized Tits would be a great name for an all girl punk band.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

excavation team. lookin for a bunch of burly worker types to dig out then shore up my back walls.

I'm a literalfigurative child.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Solice Kirsk posted:

I've corrected my original post and would like to add Weaponized Tits would be a great name for an all girl punk band.

Weaponized Tits would also be a good user name. Avatar would be one of the Fembots from Austin Powers.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Solice Kirsk posted:

I only remember because I was heavily involved in the "Jewish tits, y/n" debate

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Randaconda posted:

I only remember because I was heavily involved in the "Jewish tits, y/n" debate

Laura Loomer what are you doing here???

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Psyops.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobby Digital posted:

Laura Loomer what are you doing here???

no, i was firmly on the "yes" side, as shown by the fact i wasn't the one banned over it

nankeen
Mar 20, 2019

by Cyrano4747
alas

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I called PCOS Bill's posts dumb a lot, so in a way I like to think this is all my doing.

You're welcome, goons.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Solice Kirsk posted:

:lol: Remember when I Kat Denning's tits got PCOS Bill banned?

I'm They're a destroyer of fascists.

Would someone explain this? I don't doubt the power and majesty of Kat Dennings huge boobs, but i dont know how they defeated a nazi.

Also, and this is telling for how insidious "ironic" racism works, i genuinely thought PCOS Bill was just an obnoxious gimmick apeing Trump voters.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Would someone explain this? I don't doubt the power and majesty of Kat Dennings huge boobs, but i dont know how they defeated a nazi.

Also, and this is telling for how insidious "ironic" racism works, i genuinely thought PCOS Bill was just an obnoxious gimmick apeing Trump voters.

PCOS Bill posted:

The rest of her isn't so hot either

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

You can backtrack from there.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
The idea that PCOS Bill was a gimmick was wishful thinking.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

This is the dumbest thing ever and I’m so glad that I was here for it.

EDIT: Note that I am still aghast that this happened and I hope that nobody here was put in danger by this idiot feeding info to malicious dickwipes. It’s just, how can you not laugh at the super secret spy trappings of it?

Dun, dun, dun, dun, dun dun. Dun, dun, dun, dun, dumb rear end.

Ariong has a new favorite as of 03:20 on Jan 9, 2020

Araenna
Dec 27, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
post isn't preview

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I guess the only regret I have about keeping him on ignore is that I missed him getting banned.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Aphrodite posted:

I called PCOS Bill's posts dumb a lot, so in a way I like to think this is all my doing.

You're welcome, goons.

He was the only one around here I genuinely felt like being actively mean to rather than just teasing.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Picnic Princess posted:

He was the only one around here I genuinely felt like being actively mean to rather than just teasing.

I see you’ve forgotten OXBALLS.COM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nankeen
Mar 20, 2019

by Cyrano4747

Picnic Princess posted:

same, and i am not a vicious person. he's just supernaturally aggravating. i think he gets that response from regular human beings a lot, both online and off. his life has probably been... something awful