Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I got too high and I'm watching bf play Death Stranding and let me tell you: holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

hamjobs posted:

I got too high and I'm watching bf play Death Stranding and let me tell you: holy poo poo

I know dudes a stunner

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Heather Papps posted:

I know dudes a stunner

Yeah I mean my bf is hot as hell but I was talking about the story in the game

Heather Papps

hello friend

No spoilers!!!!!;¥$€=-(€=-(74!,;

Heather Papps

hello friend

friends, Jackie Chan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I won't spoil it for you but I will tell you this: Mads Mikkelson is still weird as gently caress

alnilam

Heather Papps posted:

friends, Jackie Chan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ssh: it's not Jackie Chan

ty manifisto

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
mads is indeed a lizard man but I can't deny his appeal. that's a face to stare at right there

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Are you playing it??? If not you get your rear end up here asap, we're high on that pineapple express and I'm about to take over on the Viet fight

Heather Papps

hello friend

Fun HP fact: member when I got tickets for stealing that jerry from the marina? I paid 2/3 tickets but thought I paid allofem and uh my license is suspended till I fix it tomorrow so no drivin'

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

alnilam posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8u4CEBVq7s

sig by owlhawk911

Heather Papps

hello friend

alnilam posted:

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Mode 7 posted:

Hello I don't think I've ever posted in BYOB but I'd like to start because an Island of Chill sounds really, really pleasant right now compared to all the grey forums.

I'm on night shift, kicking back, watching AGDQ and I hope you all have a lovely day.

OH poo poo it's AGDQ time? well golly gee

Areola Grande

hamjobs posted:

Are you playing it??? If not you get your rear end up here asap, we're high on that pineapple express and I'm about to take over on the Viet fight

No, but I want to. :cry:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

prepuce repurposed posted:

No, but I want to. :cry:

We have pizza but you wouldn't like it :evilbuddy:

Areola Grande

I'm starting a new job tomorrow so I'm tryna find the wooden crew thread but its current location I'd eluding me

v high btw ;)

pogi

My roommate left me some pasta last night and right now it's all I can think about

Goons Are Gifts

hello I'm gargling stuff now, I'm a gargler

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

hello yob, happy Wednesday, the best halfway day in the history of halfway days

being back at work for real this week has been challenging and I am le tired

but AGDQ has been awesome!

what has been the highlight of everyone’s week so far???

Heather Papps

hello friend

Quidthulhu posted:

What has been the highlight of everyone’s week so far???

I fixed my phone internet, for posting

alnilam

Heather Papps posted:

I fixed my phone internet, for posting

:same:

Escape From Noise

Good noon. I still have this weird malingering cold that causes me to wake up with a thin film of mucus all over the inside of my mouth as well as my lips and to also have serious eye boogers. Well that's my sick story. Kangaroo Pikachu says hello:

pogi

おはようございます、カンガルーさん

BoldFrankensteinMir

fartzilla posted this in the Waffle House thread, and how is the first track not a BYOB parody theme-song already?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1wQi73RfG8

Sig by Heather Papps

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Quidthulhu posted:

I got a metric asston of important poo poo done and dusted today so I'm more relaxed than I've been in over a month.

cda

by Hand Knit

Resting Lich Face posted:

metric asston of important poo poo

this phrase flows off the tongue and fires up the imagination

xcheopis

Quidthulhu posted:

hello yob, happy Wednesday, the best halfway day in the history of halfway days

being back at work for real this week has been challenging and I am le tired

but AGDQ has been awesome!

My boss and I were the only ones in the office this afternoon. We bitched about our finance department a lot.

cda

by Hand Knit
I had a sudden curiosity: please answer yes or no to the following statement: I watch anime.

cda

by Hand Knit
PS does lizard wizard ever post here anymore?

Heather Papps

hello friend

cda posted:

I had a sudden curiosity: please answer yes or no to the following statement: I watch anime.

Cartoons

cda

by Hand Knit
I also watch cartoons but I am wondering who watches anime

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cda posted:

No

Finger Prince

Is Mike Tyson Mysteries anime?

City of Glompton

cda posted:

no

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

cda posted:

No.

But once I watched cowboy bebop 1.5 decades ago and I remember it being good.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

City of Glompton

mr. glompton has kindly informed me that bc i love studio ghibli and he looked it up and it appears to be anime that i in fact have to answer yes and that i collect anime merchandise. i do not think this is accurate btw and i have made a sour face.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Areola Grande

yes sometimes

cda

by Hand Knit

Finger Prince posted:

Is Mike Tyson Mysteries anime?

No, but now I want to know what it is

beer pal

politician voice: well its not as simple as a yes or no, i HAVE watched anime but do i regularly watch anime? let me be clear, i do not regularly watch aniime

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

cda posted:

No, but now I want to know what it is

Do you have a weed and a netflix? Then you definitely want to find out what it is. Even if you don't have a weed.