Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer

Jerry Cotton posted:

You won't believe what this one conically-boobed doctor found out! Big Baby hate them!

What shape is the other boob?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Got a klobuchar supporter spitting mad when he asked how we get millennials to move back to small towns, to which I replied "those people have systematically destroyed their communities to keep their taxes in their accounts and black people out, gently caress em"

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Helen Highwater posted:

What shape is the other boob?

Other... boob? :confused:

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Jerry Cotton posted:

Other... boob? :confused:

One...huge...cone

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I prefer perfectly spherical breasts tbh.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Do they attach to the body or just hover there of their own accord, forever asymptotic to the chest?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I have one that detaches from my chest at night to fight crime.

The other is a dime store hoodlum so it's tense.

Volguus
Mar 3, 2009

Why? What happened to him? What did Trump do to make the little nazi poo poo hate him so much? 'Cause I don't see the war as being a reason, but maybe I'm wrong here.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Volguus posted:

Why? What happened to him? What did Trump do to make the little nazi poo poo hate him so much? 'Cause I don't see the war as being a reason, but maybe I'm wrong here.

It's probably something idiotic like Jared being Jewish.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Volguus posted:

He thinks the war is a Jewish conspiracy

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

Volguus posted:

https://twitter.com/richardbspencer/status/1214711528840056832

(((traitorous elite)))

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Called it

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Volguus posted:

The progroms haven't started yet. rear end in a top hat is useless.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Can't wait for natsec libs to equate being anti war with being a Nazi.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
Spencer is pissy because Trump threatened to blow up glorious Aryan culture sites in Iran.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
So should I start rooting for war now?

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Kennel posted:

Nah, just boot out any fash you see in am anti-war movement, cause they will 100% use this poo poo to recruit

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

dscruffy1 posted:

Spencer is pissy because Trump threatened to blow up glorious Aryan culture sites in Iran.

yeah Spencer is just mad Trump is going after "Aryans", whether he understands it or not.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Kennel posted:

No. What the gently caress is wrong with you.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Business Gorillas posted:

Got a klobuchar supporter spitting mad when he asked how we get millennials to move back to small towns, to which I replied "those people have systematically destroyed their communities to keep their taxes in their accounts and black people out, gently caress em"

...parts of the rural south are very black though https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Belt_(U.S._region)

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

hobbesmaster posted:

...parts of the rural south are very black though https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Belt_(U.S._region)

a klobb supporter has never met a black person

Volguus
Mar 3, 2009

Wow, I did not expect this.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Volguus posted:

Wow, I did not expect this.

What's important to remember is that fascism operates on the basis of capturing populist sentiment from dysfunctional societies.

It's a little surprising that Spencer in particular recognized the anti war wave and got on board, but it's very unsurprising that fascist in general did.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

I think he's worked that angle before.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
He's also a true isolationist.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
did y'all miss the week or so after trump "bombed" syria when the fash all had syrian flags on their twitter names?
their opinion on war in the middle east is the mirror image of the end-times evangelical. they don't give a gently caress about human suffering or cultural heritage, it's entirely a monomaniacal obsession with israel.

Joey Steel
Jul 24, 2019

ikanreed posted:

fascism operates on the basis of capturing populist sentiment from dysfunctional societies.

Separate from this discussion, I really appreciate you encapsulating fascism so well here. I'm going to borrow this.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

did y'all miss the week or so after trump "bombed" syria when the fash all had syrian flags on their twitter names?
their opinion on war in the middle east is the mirror image of the end-times evangelical. they don't give a gently caress about human suffering or cultural heritage, it's entirely a monomaniacal obsession with israel.

Yeap, it's really all about the jews

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

hobbesmaster posted:

the klobb supporter i was talking to was pushing for incentives for well-off (white) millennials to move into trump country. i asked him why we don't go for universal programs that help everyone instead and he stopped talking to me

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

the klobb supporter i was talking to was pushing for incentives for well-off (white) millennials to move into trump country. i asked him why we don't go for universal programs that help everyone instead and he stopped talking to me

being civil to uncivil people is how we got here. these people should regularly be punched for spewing ignorant poo poo and doubling down on it.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

He's also a true isolationist.

We could drop him down a well.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lol, who do they think well off white people voted for?

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

This is the Financial Conservative's "babies shoes: never worn" story.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

https://twitter.com/HuffPostPol/status/1214987635095007232

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
If he actually gets another term no one will want the job in 2024.

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!

Well you see my policy is that everybody should suffer except for me

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

someone needs to tell the author that a newspaper op-ed page is not the place for a crony capitalist to beg the president for a narrowly-applicable policy exception. for that he needs a booking on fox and friends

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

:lol: of course

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Eifert Posting posted:

If he actually gets another term no one will be alive in 2024.