Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Barudak posted:

One who wants all wheel drive?

I mean theres lots of options for that better than a tarted up Seat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

iwentdoodie posted:

I mean theres lots of options for that better than a tarted up Seat

S8s are pretty nice cars. Beyond level that you're looking at Bentleys and Maybachs and those aren't to everyone's tastes.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Yeah, my favorite team's owner was just seen in a way cooler car than either of those

it was a hearse

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I bought a froyo from one of Irsays daughters so I am practically family.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
R8s are great cars and you can get them in a manual so I chose to believe that owner is cool and good and has one

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

The opening clip is great. I saw that during the game and was wondering what he was saying.

edit also Kittle seems like a ton of fun. Are there any outright shitheads on SF's roster that I should be rooting against?

Fifty Three fucked around with this message at 17:53 on Jan 16, 2020

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

Fifty Three posted:

The opening clip is great. I saw that during the game and was wondering what he was saying.

edit also Kittle seems like a ton of fun. Are there any outright shitheads on SF's roster that I should be rooting against?

Bosa is a chud

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Fifty Three posted:

He really does. Apparently some people don't like him, I think he's funny and genuine and cool. He just seems so stoked to be out there and has great energy. Look at those blocks he's laying down too

Bosa is/was a chud, but he apologized and keeps it to himself so whatever. If he was outspoken about it I surely would despise him

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Let living in San Francisco for a few years do its work. Suddenly you look around and say...

wait a minute he's rich he'll just isolate himself in Pacific Heights and never change.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
Kittle is basically like Gronk grew facial hair and without the back injuries and he is going to kill my team twice a year for the foreseeable future. I don't care for that at all.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

kiimo posted:

Let living in San Francisco for a few years do its work. Suddenly you look around and say...

wait a minute he's rich he'll just isolate himself in Pacific Heights and never change.

That is San Francisco doing its work lmao

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Play posted:

Bosa is/was a chud, but he apologized and keeps it to himself so whatever. If he was outspoken about it I surely would despise him
He's absolutely still a chud and only apologized because he was outspoken about it and got a bad reaction. You should still despise him. Chuds deserve no mercy.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Leon Einstein posted:

He's absolutely still a chud and only apologized because he was outspoken about it and got a bad reaction. You should still despise him. Chuds deserve no mercy.

Lmao

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
who gives a poo poo if a player on a football team is a chud.

if paul ryan was an all world cornerback and could shut down top WRs i'd want him on my team because that would help the team win games.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I care because gently caress those people. I won't stop rooting for my team over it but I don't think it's totally unreasonable to hate a player over it.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

the bulls and the patriots really ruined people watching their team for reasons other than winning a championship

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Hating your players over politics is how Kaep got blackballed. Just my .02

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

The Intolerant Left ladies and gentlemen

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

kiimo posted:

Don't pull this equivalence bullshit.

OatBoy
Nov 18, 2004

What can I say, it's my nature

fsif posted:

I care because gently caress those people. I won't stop rooting for my team over it but I don't think it's totally unreasonable to hate a player over it.

I'm on board with hating chuds but I guarantee the vast majority of white players in the NFL are republicans. I remember Matt Maiocco did an anonymous poll of the niners roster leading up to the 2008 presidential election and every single white guy he polled on the roster was voting for McCain with zero exceptions. I bet that's fairly consistent across the NFL.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I still dont understand why you wouldn't want the people you supposedly hate with all your guts to play the most dangerous sport and destroy their body while also helping your team win.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

kiimo posted:

Kaep's true failure was not winning the Super Bowl. Then he could have lit the flag on fire and gotten away with it.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Leon Einstein posted:

Don't pull this equivalence bullshit.

Don't tell me what to do, Leon.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

OatBoy posted:

I'm on board with hating chuds but I guarantee the vast majority of white players in the NFL are republicans. I remember Matt Maiocco did an anonymous poll of the niners roster leading up to the 2008 presidential election and every single white guy he polled on the roster was voting for McCain with zero exceptions. I bet that's fairly consistent across the NFL.

yeah but they should keep it on some don't ask don't tell

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

indigi posted:

They should say whatever they want

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

a neat cape posted:

They should say whatever they want

Riley Cooper fan spotted

Nov 6, 2002

indigi posted:

Yeah, keep your politics out of my sports!

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Yeah, keep your politics out of my sports!

I agree with this if their politics are bigoted, I don't understand the problem

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

kiimo posted:

Nah

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

People come up with a thousand capricious reasons to hate athletes. I don't know people are so bothered that we might hate them for being an outspoken chud!

No one gets blowback when they say they hate Russell Wilson for being robotic or corny.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I feel like I'm on the wrong side of this suddenly, I am not saying keep politics out of sports and think they should say whatever they want. I doubt I'll find many players that consult the DSA handbook while voting so I just don't expect them to have the same political opinions.

Nov 6, 2002

They SHOULD say whatever they want AND receive all the appropriate blowback.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

fsif posted:

People come up with a thousand capricious reasons to hate athletes. I don't know people are so bothered that we might hate them for being an outspoken chud!

Because the people whining are chuds themselves and have a hard time when confronted with the fact that many people find them loathsome.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

and I'm saying keep stupid, myopic, hateful, and bigoted politics out of sports. didn't realize this was controversial

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

They SHOULD say whatever they want AND receive all the appropriate blowback.

Yeah

Bosa getting more blowback on here for being a chud than the literal child abuser on the Chiefs gets because football man runs fast and catches TDs is funny

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

indigi posted:

and I'm saying keep stupid, myopic, hateful, and bigoted politics out of sports. didn't realize this was controversial
You have a problem with John Rocker's bigotry? so much for the tolerant left...

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

a neat cape posted:

Yeah

Bosa getting more blowback on here for hiring a chud than the literal child abuser on the Chiefs gets because football man runs fast and catches TDs is funny

oh yeah I forgot nobody mentioned the Hill thing in multiple threads for months on end, you're right

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

indigi posted:

oh yeah I forgot nobody mentioned the Hill thing in multiple threads for months on end, you're right

Yeah but bosa constantly gets brought up while no one cares about the tyreek thing anymore

Nov 6, 2002

indigi posted:

Politics and sports have always been intertwined. There's no magical way to make people keep their mouths shut simply because it's an opinion from the political spectrum you find awful.

The idea of course is that if someone is espousing truly awful beliefs they will ultimately pay the price in someway shape or form, even it just means they have to stop posting chud poo poo on Twitter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

a neat cape posted:

Yeah

Bosa getting more blowback on here for being a chud than the literal child abuser on the Chiefs gets because football man runs fast and catches TDs is funny
Hill gets brought up all the time. Wtf are you talking about? Also, people can despise two people at once.