Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

ekuNNN posted:

did they kill someone this month?

I appreciate your phrasing but supposedly there was a string of 5 murders in Columbus, OH and the police have openly linked two of them. The victim was a III% but revenge looks like the motive. This is all from:

https://twitter.com/EmilyGorcenski/status/1215391683904442369

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ah, I hadn't heard about those! Thanks.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

ekuNNN posted:

Ah, I hadn't heard about those! Thanks.
most alt-right violence, even murders, is masked by the daily churn of gun violence, as the cops don’t care, and cross-referencing every single incident with *all* the known nazis out there is a huge undertaking for extremely online leftists, not to mention figuring out who is a secret nazi based on what little publicly-available information is out there about every random shooting nationwide is nearly impossible

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Can't forget that cops are nazis and have done their fair share of "gang violence" and "suicide"

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TenementFunster posted:

most alt-right violence, even murders, is masked by the daily churn of gun violence, as the cops don’t care, and cross-referencing every single incident with *all* the known nazis out there is a huge undertaking for extremely online leftists, not to mention figuring out who is a secret nazi based on what little publicly-available information is out there about every random shooting nationwide is nearly impossible

I'm part of a project tracking and documenting international far-right violence, so if do you happen to come across stuff like this where you know it's committed by far-right people, please post it in this thread. :sun:

ekuNNN has issued a correction as of 05:16 on Jan 21, 2020

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Dmitri-9 posted:

I appreciate your phrasing but supposedly there was a string of 5 murders in Columbus, OH and the police have openly linked two of them. The victim was a III% but revenge looks like the motive. This is all from:

https://twitter.com/EmilyGorcenski/status/1215391683904442369

he who lives by the sword dies by the sword

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Stiffler: "sir. debate me sir. sir come back"

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Steadiman posted:

My god there's just so much awful facial hair in all these pictures. Is that an important part of the cosplay?

keeps you warm when you tier 0 operating in the field

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

got this on reddit, anyone know who the 50 year old is referring to?

for the love of god can a virginia goon please throw chinese firecrackers at these fuckers

Alan Smithee has issued a correction as of 11:12 on Jan 21, 2020

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

CuddleCryptid posted:

But what can we expect from these boot-minded people who can be defeated by a particularly long flight of stairs.

dude i think most people would be defeated if you throw them down a long enough flight of stairs, not just these dorks

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Hellsau posted:

dude i think most people would be defeated if you throw them down a long enough flight of stairs, not just these dorks

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

I was at a chick fil a this morning, and there was a group of white dudes wearing black hoodies with red American flags on the back and "munire arcem" and a skull on the front.

They were eating and talking about the militia activity in Virginia and talking about AOC and "good ol' Anne Tifa, and laughing about some dude down there having a .50 cal.

:yikes:

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Ruzihm posted:

I was at a chick fil a this morning...

Well there's your reason.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

ekuNNN posted:

I'm part of a project tracking and documenting international far-right violence, so if do you happen to come across stuff like this where you know it's committed by far-right people, please post it in this thread. :sun:
the only things that come to mind are the stabbing by a nazi Goodwill employee in Denver that was covered up because, i presume, said nazi was a police informant. dude got nearly gutted for taking down identity evropa propaganda.

also that shooting on top of a parking garage a few weeks back when some guy came down from the burbs and fired a few rounds off near downtown. he was a registered republican (because duh) but not sure about direct nazi poo poo

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

the amount of people who performatively eat at chik fil a for right wing politics is staggering

nothing chik fil a has even holds a candle to the Popeyes chicken sandwich. all i want is a chicken breakfast burrito at 7am you fukciing savages :qq:

Norton the First
Dec 4, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Don't all the chain chicken sandwiches use breast meat, a meat literally only suitable for dogs and slaves?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Entorwellian posted:

Well there's your reason.
should've gone to popeye's

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
this evolving thread is pretty amazing. i'm reading through the doc too. the feds bugged the base guys' apartment:

https://twitter.com/nickmartin/status/1219699706177060864
https://twitter.com/nickmartin/status/1219701635703685121

another fun bit. say cheese!

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Christ almighty when I hit that good good crispy part of a popeyes sandwich and get a nice pickle bite in there too mmmm

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

this evolving thread is pretty amazing. i'm reading through the doc too. the feds bugged the base guys' apartment:

how did they get surveillance footage of them at some random toll booth?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
lmfao

Me, a Nazi: "you guys better be ready to poison the water supply"

Also me: "wow I bet they'll probably try to call us terrorists :rolleyes:"

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
holy fuckkkk

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

cargo cult posted:

Welcome to the Panopticon

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

cargo cult posted:

??what? how could they not? they probably scan every license plate going thru there and know their names now, so they can go back through plate databaases, cell towers, and bank transactions to rebuild their trip

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Norton the First posted:

Don't all the chain chicken sandwiches use breast meat, a meat literally only suitable for dogs and slaves?

it can be difficult to cook thigh meat enough without burning the exterior so a lot of fried chicken sandwiches are made with breast meat

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

can't wait for them to get acquitted like the malheur occupation people because there's a chud on the jury that won't convict under any circumstances

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
practicing tactical entries from the kitchen to the common living area

"just to be clear I know that making and possessing dmt, which I am attempting to do, is a felony"

holding the rifle while making imaginary gunshot noises

my murdering secrets

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

bring back old gbs posted:

??what? how could they not? they probably scan every license plate going thru there and know their names now, so they can go back through plate databaases, cell towers, and bank transactions to rebuild their trip

and there's only like 2 cash lanes they need photos of, everyone else has an ezpass id'ing their car

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

90s Cringe Rock posted:

"just to be clear I know that making and possessing dmt, which I am attempting to do, is a felony"

my murdering secrets
they should've probably stuck to tactically maneuvering hot pockets from the microwave to the couch

preparing INFIL to the LZ! *takes a bite*

:munch:

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

they should've probably stuck to tactically maneuvering hot pockets from the microwave to the couch

AH FUCKIN ANTIFA MADE IT TOO HOT

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

*burns mouth, screams for evac*

Edit: dammit that was better

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

90s Cringe Rock posted:

my murdering secrets

I'm always impressed by how simultaneously frightening and pathetic the fascists are.

Great read. :five:

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

90s Cringe Rock posted:

my murdering secrets
lol

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

90s Cringe Rock posted:

my murdering secrets

just found the name of my screamo side project

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

90s Cringe Rock posted:

my murdering secrets
new thread title

90s Cringe Rock posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BJEh78MAWc

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 21:04 on Jan 21, 2020

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

ChristsDickWorship posted:

and there's only like 2 cash lanes they need photos of, everyone else has an ezpass id'ing their car

the ezpass lanes also have cameras everywhere for fallback reads on license plates

the feds will loving find you if they're sufficiently motivated

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
also; fuckin lol, great opsec there nazis

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Sooner or later some of these fuckers are going to be smart enough to organize without attracting the attention of the feds by talking about it on Discord or at the same Chik-fil-a for weeks on end or whatever the gently caress and a lot of people are going to die

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Chillgamesh posted:

Sooner or later some of these fuckers are going to be smart enough to organize without attracting the attention of the feds by talking about it on Discord or at the same Chik-fil-a for weeks on end or whatever the gently caress and a lot of people are going to die
anders brevik was really the worst case scenario because he flew under the radar for years and was rich enough to take a year off to play WoW and experiment with explosives on his rural property. i think these groups like "the base" light up federal JTTF fusion centers like chevy chase's house in national lampoon's christmas vacay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

I'm so tired, I'm so very tired
It's amazing that /pol/ and other places pushed SO HARD for Tox or TorChat because of security concerns but in the end the anime nazis decided they needed animated emojis more so they're all using the swiss cheese that is Discord instead.