Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/frajds/status/1219125000550199301

Sheep is now sheep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

PittTheElder posted:

Yeah, but ultimately she was too into snakes.

No one knows how she died :rant:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

You vs. the guy she told you not to worry about

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

I see Cecilia Giménez has improved since last time.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Beanus

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Android Apocalypse posted:

I see Cecilia Giménez has improved since last time.

Apparently the lovely "new" face isn't new at all. The more realistic sheep face was an overpaint by an earlier retoucher. When they removed that work they found the original face, which is the weird hosed up human looking one.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Apparently the lovely "new" face isn't new at all. The more realistic sheep face was an overpaint by an earlier retoucher. When they removed that work they found the original face, which is the weird hosed up human looking one.

You can kinda see their point in covering it up in the first place then. Article says it was done in the same time period using the same materials. So it was only a few years of looking at the creepy weird sheep before someone paid to have it "fixed".

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

trap sprung but im mad the axis are backwards. should be goth left and jock south

Shit Fuckasaurus
Oct 14, 2005

i think right angles might be an abomination against nature you guys
Lipstick Apathy

Facebook Aunt posted:

You can kinda see their point in covering it up in the first place then. Article says it was done in the same time period using the same materials. So it was only a few years of looking at the creepy weird sheep before someone paid to have it "fixed".

Decades. Read the articles. It was a hu-sheep for decades.

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Dang so this is like looking over his shoulder in real-time
Grimey Drawer

That sure looks like someone's painting of a sheep from centuries ago, whatever. Have you seen paintings of animals from back then? Things were drawn like someone trying to reconstruct what an animal looked like from what a friend told them. If it wasn't for the Twitter extremely online voice trying to make it into a meme, I wouldn't have noticed.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Brown hair kid lookin' a lot like a young Doom Guy.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

LifeLynx posted:

That sure looks like someone's painting of a sheep from centuries ago, whatever. Have you seen paintings of animals from back then? Things were drawn like someone trying to reconstruct what an animal looked like from what a friend told them. If it wasn't for the Twitter extremely online voice trying to make it into a meme, I wouldn't have noticed.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Isn't it supposed to be the Lamb of God or some poo poo? Looking hosed up and distressing was probably intentional.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

Isn't it supposed to be the Lamb of God or some poo poo? Looking hosed up and distressing was probably intentional.

It's Jesus.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Paladinus posted:

It's Jesus.

I guess the freaky version of the sheep would explain why all the angels are looking the other way.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
The original clearly looks better. Everything is off in the ugly rear end restoration

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Paladinus posted:

It's Jesus.

Oh it's one of them anus days.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
Just letting those other drops of blood drip onto the floor, sorry, only had the one mug handy for this.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Not sure if that's an un-docked tail or ballsack.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

Facebook Aunt posted:

I guess the freaky version of the sheep would explain why all the angels are looking the other way.

Actually they're all fainting from the gushing blood. I hate when I do that too.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Collapsing Farts posted:

The original clearly looks better. Everything is off in the ugly rear end restoration

The restoration is the original.

The more realistic-looking lamb was a paintover that the restorers literally scraped off.

And now we know why the paintover exists in the first place.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Milo and POTUS posted:

In latin it was pronounced tiddy

I have a very goth girlfriend in Rome named Biggus Tiddus.

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

Paladinus posted:

It's Jesus.

Looks pagan af

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Thank you sir.

https://i.imgur.com/tYfICJ8.mp4

E: sound on

mobby_6kl has a new favorite as of 14:24 on Jan 22, 2020

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Stoatbringer posted:

I have a very goth girlfriend in Rome named Biggus Tiddus.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

What is this, a knocker for ants?!

Very cool

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

You did it... you crazy son of a bitch, you did it.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

:five:

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

zoux posted:

Hittites were total jocks

“LXIX“
“Bene”

1 2
2 50

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Who What Now posted:

What is this, a knocker for ants?!

Very cool

Little a meme, not full size.

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Solar Tornado posted:

Looks pagan af

It's because what we identify with (European) paganism today is aesthetics re-appropriated from Christianity.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

e: urgh sorry, huge video gone now

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

90s Cringe Rock posted:

Little a meme, not full size.
As a treat.

In fact I printed it at "actual" size of the STL lol. Obviously could've increased it to real cat scale but that would take all day to print.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012

gently caress, why is it the meme thread always the very first place that I learn about these things. Literally every single goddamn time. RIP Terry

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Paladinus posted:

It's Jesus.

I prefer this one OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thermos
Mar 29, 2019

LifeLynx posted: