Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
Mmm Steve "Corn Nazi" King havin an event at the civic center across from the office? My Hungarian friend is like "he is close to Orban so we should go"

Hooooly poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Is your Hungarian friend a nazi? Cause there's lots o' them in Hungary right now

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

bernie please stop winning so hard

:rms:

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

picture this: bernie gets at least 86% in every single iowa precinct

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Grondoth posted:

Is your Hungarian friend a nazi? Cause there's lots o' them in Hungary right now

No he's canvassing for bernie with us and is curious to see the guy who's so aligned with the fash back home!

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Pardot posted:

picture this: bernie gets at least 86% in every single iowa precinct

I was thinking about what happens if everyone else gets 14%. Turns out they get to try to consolidate with each other to get someone else over 15 before every other candidate gets eliminated, but still, the Bernie camp should be able to peel off a few people each time.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
10 days until Iowa.
T E N D A Y S

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Ace of Baes posted:

10 days until Iowa.
T E N D A Y S

https://imgur.com/a/Y7GKht6

Canvassing for Bernie in the beautiful town of Warren, Pocahontas County!

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
I'm not entirely sure what this is but I'm excited!

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Salvor_Hardin posted:

I'm not entirely sure what this is but I'm excited!

Always at a brewery. Have fun!

PawParole has issued a correction as of 21:39 on Jan 25, 2020

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

JARATE CURES SPIES posted:

Canvassing for the first time today. What can I expect? More importantly please fire me up Sanders Siblings I have crippling social anxiety and I don't want to talk myself out of this like I have so many opportunities in my life.

It used to be agoraphobia so I've gotten better. This is just further challenging myself to function, for Bernie and my brethren.

There is a 0% chance you are more offputting than me. I have the interpersonal charisma of a cement block. If I can do it, you can do it. Your love of Bern and the Brotherhood will carry you

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

PawParole posted:

Always at a brewery lol.

The beverage of the people since agriculture accidentally invented it

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

PawParole posted:

Always at a brewery lol.

This one as actually at a local co-op restaurant. But yeah, my wife and I are going and I'm going to try to rope some friends in. Does anyone know what actually takes place at one of these?

Eegah!
Jul 26, 2010

https://twitter.com/kboulos79/status/1220801006482554880?s=21

Need a poster’s caucus to organize the Rogan reddit

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Salvor_Hardin posted:

This one as actually at a local co-op restaurant. But yeah, my wife and I are going and I'm going to try to rope some friends in. Does anyone know what actually takes place at one of these?

Might come then.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Eegah! posted:

Blue check marks who look like they smell like cat piss lmfao omg

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Sadly, because I am somali, Steve king will not allow me to see the hogs.

What’s the point of Iowa?

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

stupidsexybernieflanders

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Very excited, hope things work out for Bernie.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Eegah! posted:

This is fuckin wild.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Combat gyms will be the headquarters of the revolution

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Gunshow Poophole posted:

No he's canvassing for bernie with us and is curious to see the guy who's so aligned with the fash back home!

I apologize for impugning the honor of your friend

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches
ISO bernie bro to bust with

Single and LOVING IT
Apr 4, 2004
The monkeys are coming. . .
The whole Rogan "outrage" is just odd. Even being unreasonably charitable, say Rogan is the biggest chud to ever chud. Wouldn't him listening to the opposing view and going, "hmmmmm, this Bernie Sando fellow has convinced me he's the right person for the job," be the dream scenario?

Also, Bernie Sanders.

Exodus1984
Feb 18, 2005

Eastern Europe Episode IV: A New Hope. I love President Volodymyr Zelenskyy. I understand and appreciate the precarious position the Ukrainians are navigating. I wish I could set up a 401(UA) fund from my paycheck to directly contribute my earnings to Ukraine's success.

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

This is fuckin wild.

Can you imagine being a big enough simpleton to get upset about Rogan? Same people who call George W Bush an “honorable man.”

Bernie Sanders

Exodus1984 has issued a correction as of 22:36 on Jan 25, 2020

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Single and LOVING IT posted:

The whole Rogan "outrage" is just odd. Even being unreasonably charitable, say Rogan is the biggest chud to ever chud. Wouldn't him listening to the opposing view and going, "hmmmmm, this Bernie Sando fellow has convinced me he's the right person for the job," be the dream scenario?

Also, Bernie Sanders.

Just ignore them, nobody besides the extremely online succdem journos who have spent six years trying to figure out how to stop bernie even are aware of this

Eegah!
Jul 26, 2010

Also, Bernie Sanders.

I unironically see this as a political realigning moment and the reason there is such a huge backlash from libs is because they stand to be marginalized by it.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

PawParole posted:

https://imgur.com/a/Y7GKht6

Canvassing for Bernie in the beautiful town of Warren, Pocahontas County!

Hell yeah! Are you in goddamn pocahontas? im legit amazed you are canvassing there!

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

PawParole posted:

Sadly, because I am somali, Steve king will not allow me to see the hogs.

What’s the point of Iowa?

iowa currently exists as a place to dump the pig poo poo. no, I'm not kidding. Every hog site has to have enough land on which to spread the pig poo poo. If they dont have enough land in their manure management plan, they dont get DNR approval to raise hogs. according to the usda, pocahontas county (which you mentioned) raised 90k hogs last year, and all their poo poo was misted over 24 square miles. In october, all you can smell is aerosolized hog poo poo. that's what iowa is for. a place to spread hog poo poo and then grow corn and soybeans to feed those hogs

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006

Also, Bernie Sanders.

There’s an argument to be had about going on the show and some principled people made that argument back in August. A lot more unprincipled people - then — and a thousand times more now, are cynically using it as a talking point now. Either to actually try to nail Bernie for being transphobic (lmao) or for being hypocritical for going along with Rogan and using Rogan’s power when he would not use Wall Street or the power of a forward-thinking billionaire.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

I think I’m gonna vote for Bernie

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
i'll vote for bernie even if he catches wuhan and dies

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

SorePotato posted:

sike. hes gonna win because hes cool

bernie sanders

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nebalebadingdong posted:

bernies first act as president will be to delete twitter

thank you bernie!

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Doorknob Slobber posted:

i'll vote for bernie even if he catches wuhan and dies

jesus that plague poo poo is scary. peeps all worried about burning to death on this earth when the more likely scenario is we all perish from some horrifying blooddeath virus born via factory farms that spreads rapidly through air travel

Gotsta watch Contagion agin

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO posted:

There’s an argument to be had about going on the show and some principled people made that argument back in August. A lot more unprincipled people - then — and a thousand times more now, are cynically using it as a talking point now. Either to actually try to nail Bernie for being transphobic (lmao) or for being hypocritical for going along with Rogan and using Rogan’s power when he would not use Wall Street or the power of a forward-thinking billionaire.

It's more simple than that: they got nothing and are desperately going to try to turn anything into something.

https://twitter.com/hollyotterbein/status/1221161627606798339

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Also, Bernie Sanders.

They're 100% trying to do the basket of deplorables thing again lol

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Happy New Year! https://twitter.com/meaganmday/status/1221185142586167296

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GSD
May 10, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Year of the Bernie