Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
The forums are definitely funny again

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

you're loving killing me. this is like having your landlord bring in a contractor and being like "uh your shirt is the wrong color, and also, really, your hair? not professional. also, what if you burn my house down? have you considered trying to install the wiring this way? i have never done this job before, but i've read a lot about it, and i've lived here for 20 years so i'm pretty sure i'm an expert."

Lacho
Jan 25, 2020

by Nyc_Tattoo

Unfortunately Art posted:

oh wow, i has no idea i was rebranding a company on par with pepsi, a huge international conglomerate!! ur right, i give up, u got me good

https://www.somethingawful.com/news/what-learned-last/

looking forward to your article in about 6 weeks

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

listen, I'm just a forums nobody, but statements like this have always resulted in loving hilarity and I implore you to do it more

logan from corporate
May 18, 1994

as per my last email, we'll touch base, circle back and synergize

VikingSkull posted:

listen, I'm just a forums nobody, but statements like this have always resulted in loving hilarity and I implore you to do it more

you bet your rear end

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

you bet your rear end

hell yeah I'm 100% in your corner

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Heather Papps can be the Stevie to Logan's Kenny Powers, that's a godammn powerhouse of a team right there. The internet is theirs to conquer.

logan from corporate
May 18, 1994

you people talk a lot of poo poo but there’s nothing stopping me from opening your avatars in MS paint and drawing a big ol dick on em, so dont gently caress with me

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

you people talk a lot of poo poo but there’s nothing stopping me from opening your avatars in MS paint and drawing a big ol dick on em, so dont gently caress with me

Just try it

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

yeah if we're taking requests

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

i legit can't tell if this is parody at its finest, or if 'tax's new robospine was made out of recycled parts of Christine and he's just sabotaging everything at this point

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

ladies and gentlemen, she's getting paid while Jeffrey fixed search on his first attempt

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

You can't threaten me with a good time

logan from corporate
May 18, 1994

so far kolby is the biggest stinker and the dick i draw on his avatar will bend weird and be shorter than it is girthy. the youths sometimes call this a “chode”

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

oh wow, i has no idea i was rebranding a company on par with pepsi, a huge international conglomerate!! ur right, i give up, u got me good

you and lowtax are perfect for each other

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

Donovan Trip posted:

Heather Papps can be the Stevie to Logan's Kenny Powers, that's a godammn powerhouse of a team right there. The internet is theirs to conquer.

watch out, nerds

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

kolby posted:

ladies and gentlemen, she's getting paid while Jeffrey fixed search on his first attempt

hundreds of thousands of dollars to monetize....

well i mean...monetization takes time...

and strategy

Missouri is a growing market of shifting paradigms and *furiously draws dicks*

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:

Heather Papps posted:

watch out, nerds

So you are making content for this site, but the person threatening to draw mspaint dicks on avatars is the marketing strategist?

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Obviously I am not up to date on the forum culture as it is now. I’ll do my best to learn. Part of growing the business is learning more about all of you guys and your sense of humor. All of you are important to this business and I won’t ignore you.

You're actually more in sync with us than you think cuz you posted about eating rear end way up thread and that's a recurring favorite topic in GBS.

I am totally in favor of voracious rear end eating, just in case anyone was wondering.

Come to think of it we haven't actually had an rear end eating thread in awhile :thunk:

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

I'm here for this :munch:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

just make it so you top off a forum wallet and it costs $0.02 for every post.

there simpl site makes money.

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

Incitatus posted:

So you are making content for this site, but the person threatening to draw mspaint dicks on avatars is the marketing strategist?

excuse me, i am an "artiste."
i do not merely "create content"

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

If one can turn SomethingAwful.com's Front Page around and air out the stench of decline, please consider adding these projects to your portfolio next:

Pointcast.com

TheSchuminWeb

Netscape Navigator

Terry Colon's Suck.com

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

so far kolby is the biggest stinker and the dick i draw on his avatar will bend weird and be shorter than it is girthy. the youths sometimes call this a “chode”

Lol I just like drawings of penises I mean no offense

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Other things GBS likes to talk about include hot sauce, hot dogs, Costco, and we're currently pretty into alien invasion and the possibility of getting laid by invading aliens.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Lowtax posted:

I'm Will I. Am, please invest in my dumb car company

drat i always knew you were the coolest man in the world!!

logan from corporate
May 18, 1994

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Other things GBS likes to talk about include hot sauce, hot dogs, Costco, and we're currently pretty into alien invasion and the possibility of getting laid by invading aliens.

oh ok so just standard small talk

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe
Well what ever happens it is at least going to be hilarious.

logan from corporate
May 18, 1994

I’m am a professional!!! for a comedy website!!! i represent corporate america and u dumbasses are going to be forced make sponsored posts about Pepsi at least once a day or u will get banned I promise you that!!!

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

I’m am a professional!!! for a comedy website!!! i represent corporate america and u dumbasses are going to be forced make sponsored posts about Pepsi at least once a day or u will get banned I promise you that!!!

same but bepis

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

alien invasion and the possibility of getting laid by invading aliens.

build the wall

youre
Dec 30, 2019

things honestly could not get any weirder

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe

"Multiple exclamation marks,' he went on, shaking his head, 'are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The last time Lowtax made sponsored posts about a beverage it didn't go so well.

logan from corporate
May 18, 1994

youre posted:

good. im not your average marketing strategist, im a dumbass supreme. dumbass 2.0. u want weird? well take a seat fella and you wont feel your teeth when im done with ya, how’s that grab ya?

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

Incitatus posted:

The last time Lowtax made sponsored posts about a beverage it didn't go so well.

for him no, we got a pretty funny forever joke out of it

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

youre posted:

Wanna bet?

logan from corporate
May 18, 1994

Spinz posted:

Wanna bet?

this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

What part of market strategy involves a client flying to a strategist and staying with them for weeks? Is this how marketing is done in the 2020s?