Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lordshmee
Nov 23, 2007

I hate you, Milkman Dan
Can someone link me that article about all the cool powerful poo poo President Sanders(!) can do without the aid or consent of Congress? I need a little pick-me-up.

Snipe:

Berninating Republicans
Berninating the Democrats
Berninating all the Centrists
And their half-baked POLICIES!

HALF-BAKED POLICIEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

Lordshmee has issued a correction as of 21:28 on Jan 30, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

:bernin:

Jascum
Sep 29, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo
Pay pigged Mr. Sanders $2.70 yesterday and $5.69 today. Humiliate me!

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

ratbert90 posted:

FAKE NEWS

There is nothing nice about the Midwest.

i respect your right to your opinion. would you like to try some of my suntea?

Happiness Commando
Feb 1, 2002
$$ joy at gunpoint $$

I heard we were running a train on Mr. Bernard Sanders?

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

lol i have a weird mouth virus that's giving me a fever, urgent care doc sent me home with a lidocaine mouthwash (the bottle from cvs literally says magic mouthwash lmao) and said tough luck, wait it out. my only income at the moment is rideshare, if it wasn't for my wife's good job and stellar insurance (doc visit was free, medicine was $15) i'd be royally hosed. my monthly $2.70 came out the other day but i wish I could give more.

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

A list of executive orders Bernie Sanders is set to enact upon usurping the presidency has leaked out, peep:
  • repeal of federal campaign finance laws, and the immediate abolition of the despotic Federal Election Commission.
  • abolition of Medicare and Medicaid programs.
  • abolition of any compulsory insurance or tax-supported plan to provide health services, including those which finance abortion services.
  • deregulation of the medical insurance industry.
  • repeal of the fraudulent, virtually bankrupt, and increasingly oppressive Social Security system. Pending that repeal, participation in Social Security should be made voluntary.
  • abolition of the governmental Postal Service. The present system, in addition to being inefficient, encourages governmental surveillance of private correspondence. Pending abolition, an end to the monopoly system and for allowing free competition in all aspects of postal service.
  • repeal of all personal and corporate income taxation, including capital gains taxes.
  • all criminal and civil sanctions against tax evasion should be terminated immediately.
  • repeal of all law which impede the ability of any person to find employment, such as minimum wage laws.
  • complete separation of education and State. Government schools lead to the indoctrination of children and interfere with the free choice of individuals. Government ownership, operation, regulation, and subsidy of schools and colleges should be ended.
  • repeal of compulsory education laws laws.
  • repeal of all taxes on the income or property of private schools, whether profit or non-profit.
  • abolition of the Environmental Protection Agency.
  • abolition of the Department of Energy.
  • dissolution of all government agencies concerned with transportation, including the Department of Transportation.
  • return of America's railroad system to private ownership. I call for the privatization of the public roads and national highway system.
  • repeal of laws requiring an individual to buy or use so-called "self-protection" equipment such as safety belts, air bags, or crash helmets.
  • abolition of the Federal Aviation Administration.
  • abolition of the Food and Drug Administration.
  • end to all subsidies for child-bearing built into our present laws, including all welfare plans and the provision of tax-supported services for children.
  • repeal of all government welfare, relief projects, and ‘aid to the poor’ programs. All these government programs are privacy-invading, paternalistic, demeaning, and inefficient. The proper source of help for such persons is the voluntary efforts of private groups and individuals.
  • privatization of the inland waterways, and of the distribution system that brings water to industry, agriculture and households.
  • repeal of the Occupational Safety and Health Act.
  • abolition of the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
  • repeal of all state usury laws

Wow, President Bernie!

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

making some more buttons today

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Lordshmee posted:

Can someone link me that article about all the cool powerful poo poo President Sanders(!) can do without the aid or consent of Congress? I need a little pick-me-up.

Snipe:

Berninating Republicans
Berninating the Democrats
Berninating all the Centrists
And their half-baked POLICIES!

HALF-BAKED POLICIEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

You are still falling

to Bernie

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Anne Frank Funk posted:

A list of executive orders Bernie Sanders is set to enact upon usurping the presidency has leaked out, peep:
  • repeal of federal campaign finance laws, and the immediate abolition of the despotic Federal Election Commission.
  • abolition of Medicare and Medicaid programs.
  • abolition of any compulsory insurance or tax-supported plan to provide health services, including those which finance abortion services.
  • deregulation of the medical insurance industry.
  • repeal of the fraudulent, virtually bankrupt, and increasingly oppressive Social Security system. Pending that repeal, participation in Social Security should be made voluntary.
  • abolition of the governmental Postal Service. The present system, in addition to being inefficient, encourages governmental surveillance of private correspondence. Pending abolition, an end to the monopoly system and for allowing free competition in all aspects of postal service.
  • repeal of all personal and corporate income taxation, including capital gains taxes.
  • all criminal and civil sanctions against tax evasion should be terminated immediately.
  • repeal of all law which impede the ability of any person to find employment, such as minimum wage laws.
  • complete separation of education and State. Government schools lead to the indoctrination of children and interfere with the free choice of individuals. Government ownership, operation, regulation, and subsidy of schools and colleges should be ended.
  • repeal of compulsory education laws laws.
  • repeal of all taxes on the income or property of private schools, whether profit or non-profit.
  • abolition of the Environmental Protection Agency.
  • abolition of the Department of Energy.
  • dissolution of all government agencies concerned with transportation, including the Department of Transportation.
  • return of America's railroad system to private ownership. I call for the privatization of the public roads and national highway system.
  • repeal of laws requiring an individual to buy or use so-called "self-protection" equipment such as safety belts, air bags, or crash helmets.
  • abolition of the Federal Aviation Administration.
  • abolition of the Food and Drug Administration.
  • end to all subsidies for child-bearing built into our present laws, including all welfare plans and the provision of tax-supported services for children.
  • repeal of all government welfare, relief projects, and ‘aid to the poor’ programs. All these government programs are privacy-invading, paternalistic, demeaning, and inefficient. The proper source of help for such persons is the voluntary efforts of private groups and individuals.
  • privatization of the inland waterways, and of the distribution system that brings water to industry, agriculture and households.
  • repeal of the Occupational Safety and Health Act.
  • abolition of the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
  • repeal of all state usury laws

Wow, President Bernie!

I think you accidentally posted the P.P. Montgomery Butt. EO list by mistake, friend. Needless to say, while his policies are almost identical to Benrie's,

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

empty whippet box posted:

those rule

FogOgg
Aug 7, 2004

Fun Shoe
I'm mostly just a lurker in D&D, but I came in here cause I heard someone was matching Bernie donations.

Just now:

I also made a donation on Monday if anyone cares:

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
last tenner before iowa

Solumin
Jan 11, 2013

Comrades, I'm getting nervous about Monday, because it's the first big day of a really big year. And I was going to text bank but didn't have the time this week.

So I'm maxing out for Bernie.

He has to win
He can win
He will win!

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?
luv to find out my periodontal surgery is gonna cost me thousands of dollars because my insurance sucks rear end

avenge me bernard :mad:

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

empty whippet box posted:

Vote Blue? No, matter who.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Thoguh posted:

Vote Blue? No, matter who.

Holy poo poo I'm making this

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Solumin posted:

Comrades, I'm getting nervous about Monday, because it's the first big day of a really big year. And I was going to text bank but didn't have the time this week.

He has to win
He can win
He will win!

:bernpop:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Solumin posted:

He has to win
He can win
He will win!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

HiHo ChiRho posted:

You are still falling

to Bernie

the only thing that ever landed was bernie, into my heart

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Solumin posted:

He has to win
He can win
He will win!

:eyepop: :popeye: :eyepop:

I was thinking about maxing out but mine's about the same amount as yours, and that's tough right now

I did get the campaign e-mail asking if I had room to house Berners from out of state to campaign in California, and I think I might do that.

Lordshmee
Nov 23, 2007

I hate you, Milkman Dan

Rainbow Chip Quake posted:

Really want to give more to the campaign,but they’re saying our union is headed towards a strike soon and I’m gonna need all I can save :ohdear:

Then you need to save brother. I’ll give more for you.

CSPAM SOLIDARITY.

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

mad.radhu posted:

I was thinking about maxing out but mine's about the same amount as yours, and that's tough right now

I did get the campaign e-mail asking if I had room to house Berners from out of state to campaign in California, and I think I might do that.

smh bernie no respect for the third amendment

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Eat This Glob posted:

i respect your right to your opinion. would you like to try some of my suntea?

I lived in Michigan for 5 years. No thanks.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Solumin posted:

He has to win
He can win
He will win!

Wowza!

:bernget20:

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

mad.radhu posted:

I got the same one. I thought it was actually a really cool way to help out, but unfortunately my fiancee isn't quite on board with that level of commitment. Hope you get to room up with someone cool!

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Rainbow Chip Quake posted:

Really want to give more to the campaign,but they’re saying our union is headed towards a strike soon and I’m gonna need all I can save :ohdear:

Keep the lights on, we'll cover for you! Solidarity.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

I'll chip in my bit to help Bernie win!

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
aooooogah

just got interviewed by a german reporter about ~*coastal elitists*~ traveling to the hinterland to volunteer for the bernman and one of his questions was "there's been a lot of fluctuations in the race, were you ever concerned or at a low point at one point and worried about being on the losing team?" and BUDDY

I literally said "never in my life" and he said "excuse me?" lol

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Gunshow Poophole posted:

aooooogah

just got interviewed by a german reporter about ~*coastal elitists*~ traveling to the hinterland to volunteer for the bernman and one of his questions was "there's been a lot of fluctuations in the race, were you ever concerned or at a low point at one point and worried about being on the losing team?" and BUDDY

yes....ha ha ha....YES

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

Solumin posted:

He has to win
He can win
He will win!

:henget:

Lordshmee
Nov 23, 2007

I hate you, Milkman Dan

Vox Nihili posted:

Actually how about I kick things off, tomorrow is payday after all:

:siren:I will match the next $200 of goon donations to Bernie posted ITT that are made on or after 11 am Pacific time and prior to the FEC deadline tomorrow. Let's see some receipts!:siren:

OH SNAP SON!

LOL, I see your challenge was met in like 3 posts, but your call to action was so irresistible that I took it immediately! I have no regrets :colbert:

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Gunshow Poophole posted:

aooooogah

This is the part where you have to explain to them the entirety of class struggle and how it is impossible to be on the losing team

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I love to see these donations.

And I also love that I'm seeing all the money go to Bernie and not ActBlue tips. ActBlue has already made plenty of money off Bernie tips. At this point just give it all to Bernie.

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Bernie sent me an email today saying I’ve given him $583 so far (dating back to when he announced) and then asked for $200 RIGHT NOW.

Even in fundraising, the man doesn’t pre-compromise his position!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

I'm in, Bernman. I never left.

A Time To Chill
Feb 26, 2007

i keep getting texts asking me to donate $69. my most recent donation was like $20 and my biggest was $100. i've only donated $69 once before

why do they keep asking for the sex number??? if the campaign is doing it specifically for the lols, i can respect that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

https://twitter.com/aseitzwald/status/1223001828176158722

holy moly