Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
BERNIE

https://twitter.com/LLW902/status/1222886647395770375

SANDERS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Time To Chill
Feb 26, 2007

taqueso posted:

maybe they ask for your median donation?

that's a good guess but my median (and mode, and maybe even mean too) is probably 27 given how many times i've donated that much

A Time To Chill
Feb 26, 2007

inferis posted:

i knew what i had to do

nice

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

nice

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Shipon posted:

this feeling is exactly like when the LAtimes poll showing that trump was ahead in 2016 and everyone laughed at it because it had the one black guy who said he was voting for trump

except this time it's for BERNIE SANDERS

folks we're gonna win

that poll was loving hilarious

they polled the same dude for weeks and he hosed up the poll every single time

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I have given $182.80 to date evidently

Once I get paid I will round it out to an even $200 :hai:

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

I'm not speculating, they already have started moving places around because "oh wow we're expecting a big turnout guess we'll need a bigger space eh?:smuggo:" Gonna be real curious to see what the actual distribution of the relocations look like when it's all said and done

But yeah as y'all noted, it's not catching anybody flatfooted here. Drilling it into people to double-check the location online the day-of has been a focus in the GOTC effort so we'll be as ready for it as we can realistically get

yes, can confirm.

the campaign printed hundreds of door hangers with specific locations on them

several hundred of which are now inaccurate

and we're pasting labels over them lol

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches

Strep Vote posted:

Keep your money and I will donate 27 in your honor.

Lordshmee posted:

Then you need to save brother. I’ll give more for you.

CSPAM SOLIDARITY.

:bernin::hfive:

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

A Time To Chill posted:

that's a good guess but my median (and mode, and maybe even mean too) is probably 27 given how many times i've donated that much

2nd highest?

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

To test that you'll have to donate > 69 though

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Thoguh posted:

ActBlue charges a flat percentage to campaigns.

Well in that case spam small donations to stick it to ActBlue, hahaha.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Biden is "ahead" with African-Americans on the strength of his support among older voters, but younger black people favor Bernie in massive numbers over Biden.

Also, black voters arent monolithic, Southern black voters and Midwestern black voters can be pretty divergent in terms of priorities.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
bernie

Lordshmee
Nov 23, 2007

I hate you, Milkman Dan

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

I'm taking the afternoon and evening off to do laundry/hydrate/rest my hosed up knee, but tomorrow is fuckin pedal to the metal. Driving to Greenfield for a canvass launch with Pramila Jayapal, knocking some doors, then driving back to Des Moines for a canvass launch with Ilhan Omar(!!!) and knocking doors for the rest of the day, and then Saturday/Sunday I'm working at a staging location from 9am-9pm both days. I signed up to go to the Chapo canvassers-only party Sunday night to try to hoot and holler at them to bring Heidi Sloan on their show but we'll see if I'm still standing at the end of it

Then Monday it's all hands on loving deck hitting doors of confirmed supporters to make sure everybody's turning out like they said. Gonna be the longest four days of my life but we are going to do this poo poo folks

Say hi to the boys (and Amber too if she’s there) from all us goons!

melvinthemopboy3
Sep 29, 2008
drat it feels good to bernie.

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

I wish I could match some of you guys but we'll keep this up. Did another $25 to AOC and Courage to Change, too.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Instead of spending 10 dollars on anime titty phone games, I gave the money to Bernie.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Biden is "ahead" with African-Americans on the strength of his support among older voters, but younger black people favor Bernie in massive numbers over Biden.

wait are you saying that minorities aren't a homogeneous blob hivemind

this is a dark day for focus groups

heyzeus
Jun 6, 2011

just signed up to bus to IA on monday

:berninator: :bernpop: :bernin: :bernpop: :berninator:

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Just signed up to be an official hoot and hollerer for Bernie at my caucus.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Time to get my donations in because I see the media are in full on screech mode.

Caucusing for Bernie 100% now.

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

e: homexing

platzapS has issued a correction as of 02:03 on Jan 31, 2020

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

A Time To Chill posted:

sure but why that amount instead of $100, which i've also donated before? i am convinced the entire bernie campaign apparatus is run by goons who appreciate the funny numbers

when I wrote fundraising emails I would include specific donor amounts different from the standard pre-populated donation amounts

inputting a specific amount shows a higher level of engagement than just Mash Button, and you tend to get higher levels of response from people who have done something to show higher engagement in the past, so you do more to specifically target them and/or make a point of targeting them when you have important events you’re trying to drive actions on

$100 is probably a standard suggested amount in the digital platform there using

also a non-zero chance some bernie staffer pulled a search for the sex and weed numbers

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/ibrahimpols/status/1222865764069363712

quote:

On the campaign trail, former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. has highlighted the first two years of the Obama administration as a time when he helped enact sweeping legislation to widen access to health care and revive the economy, accomplishments most Democrats revere.

But to many union officials, those years were a disappointment — a time when the administration failed to pass a labor rights bill that was their top priority and imposed a tax that would affect many union members’ health plans. And they partly blame Mr. Biden.

“They were in the driver’s seat for the first two years, and what did they get done from a labor perspective?” said Chris Laursen, the president of a United Automobile Workers local in Ottumwa, Iowa, with nearly 600 members. “Joe Biden is complete status quo.”

A Time To Chill
Feb 26, 2007

Kazak_Hstan posted:

when I wrote fundraising emails I would include specific donor amounts different from the standard pre-populated donation amounts

inputting a specific amount shows a higher level of engagement than just Mash Button, and you tend to get higher levels of response from people who have done something to show higher engagement in the past, so you do more to specifically target them and/or make a point of targeting them when you have important events you’re trying to drive actions on

$100 is probably a standard suggested amount in the digital platform there using

also a non-zero chance some bernie staffer pulled a search for the sex and weed numbers

i do appreciate that personal touch. if someone really is looking at things and determining i would probably appreciate being solicited for the sex number, they are right and it often does prime me to donate the next time they have a free sticker/i get mad at the libs/the realization bernie's gonna win sets in/etc

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
Looks like the George Wallace smear on Twitter has peaked and is falling. It's at #22 now under poo poo like YangWillWin.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
President Bernie Sanders just makes me happy :allears::bernin:

selec
Sep 6, 2003

The Wallace poo poo was so weak. Just a real turd of a shot. Still gave the old man another $27 because gently caress ‘em anyway.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

OhFunny posted:

Looks like the George Wallace smear on Twitter has peaked and is falling. It's at #22 now under poo poo like YangWillWin.

A Time To Chill
Feb 26, 2007

extremely presidential energy

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

Even at its peak the George Wallace trend was like half Bernie people pushing back against the smear attempt. It never had life.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

melvinthemopboy3 posted:

drat it feels good to bernie.

https://twitter.com/postXamerica/status/1196450490042724354

Solumin posted:

Comrades, I'm getting nervous about Monday, because it's the first big day of a really big year. And I was going to text bank but didn't have the time this week.

So I'm maxing out for Bernie.

He has to win
He can win
He will win!

heyzeus posted:

just signed up to bus to IA on monday

:love: goons

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
https://twitter.com/GraceSpelman/status/1223022464638365697?s=19

selec
Sep 6, 2003

https://mobile.twitter.com/CDRosa/status/1223055932243968001

whole thread is good

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

oh yo didn't he get elected kind of recently, like 3-4 years ago? that's dope

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

https://twitter.com/postXamerica/status/1190816419077918722

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

was gonna do 50 bux but deep in my heart i knew what the true number should be

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

was gonna do 50 bux but deep in my heart i knew what the true number should be

:bernget20:

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

Jimbot posted:

https://twitter.com/workerism/status/1222698896331288578

Not strictly Bernie related but he would approve and this clip should be shown everywhere and seen by everyone.

holy gently caress I never knew patrick stewart played lenin in anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

Can't wait for Iowa