Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Hail Bernie
Hail Bernie
Hail Bernie
Hail Bernie
Hail Bernie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

Jimbot posted:

https://twitter.com/workerism/status/1222698896331288578

Not strictly Bernie related but he would approve and this clip should be shown everywhere and seen by everyone.
mr la forge, all power to the soviets!

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

more bernie than bernie - red zombie

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
In honor of a friend who went to iowa overnight and posted their first day canvassing, I promised to donate today, which is a little before I expected. Only two donations left this primary! Give til it hurts, paypiggies!

(image edited to remove local candidates)
((still mad that it didn't process both $1 transactions))

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Soup du Jour posted:

holy gently caress I never knew patrick stewart played lenin in anything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbD1XDhKr8U

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006

Soup du Jour posted:

holy gently caress I never knew patrick stewart played lenin in anything

that whole series, Fall of Eagles, is loving awesome. stewart is only in it for two (or three?) episodes but the whole thing is rock solid

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Hey all, I've been distracted for the past week by a new card game, is Bernie Sanders President yet, or are we waiting for the formalities still?

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

Holy poo poo. I had zero idea that this was Patrick Stewart.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

gently caress these desperate attacks

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
gently caress it

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

mad.radhu posted:

gently caress it

gently caress it max out

folks are going to get healthcare, we're going to stop bombing everyone, and not one more deportation

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

hell yea comrade :bernin::bernin::bernin::bernin::bernin::bernin::bernin::bernin::bernin::bernin::bernin::bernin::bernin:

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

mad.radhu posted:

gently caress it max out

folks are going to get healthcare, we're going to stop bombing everyone, and not one more deportation

hell yeah :popeye: :eyepop:

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

hell ye

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

mad.radhu posted:

gently caress it max out

a new study bible! posted:

Hail Bernie
Hail Bernie
Hail Bernie
Hail Bernie
Hail Bernie

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I did not max out but I did agree to be a caucus volunteer. Gonna hand out stickers and make friendly small talk about Bernie like a comrade.

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!
Canvassed for 3 more hours today at my university, got 4 or 5 hard confirmations from American students to vote for Bernie. The most rewarding aspect is helping those who didn't realize they could vote in the primaries from abroad! In total we got about 30 more confirmed voters and/or volunteers, bringing our final total up to 67, and that's only after two afternoons of canvassing and we have 5 more weeks until the March 3-10 Dems Abroad primary.

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
that money comes from an account I set up that just soaks up disability money from my time in the marines

I got sent to a district in Afghanistan that the british had occupied, handed over to the US, then we got bored and just sort of left. it was retaken by local forces shortly after. loving pointless waste of life. loving pointless war

in boot camp every marine is taught the name "Smedley Butler" because he was awarded two medals of honor, nobody is told he was basically a communist who wrote War Is A Racket

https://twitter.com/MadRadhu/status/944032052122230784

no war but class war

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

mad.radhu posted:

that money comes from an account I set up that just soaks up disability money from my time in the marines

I got sent to a district in Afghanistan that the british had occupied, handed over to the US, then we got bored and just sort of left. it was retaken by local forces shortly after. loving pointless waste of life. loving pointless war

in boot camp every marine is taught the name "Smedley Butler" because he was awarded two medals of honor, nobody is told he was basically a communist who wrote War Is A Racket

https://twitter.com/MadRadhu/status/944032052122230784

no war but class war

No Good Men Among The Living is a book that is somewhat narrow in its focus but finely and amazingly focused my rage at our stupid adventurism in Afghanistan to a degree I wasn't sure was possible beforehand

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

mad.radhu posted:

gently caress it max out

WOOOOWWWWWWW *EXPLOSIONS*

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

mad.radhu posted:

gently caress it max out

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

mad.radhu posted:

gently caress it max out

:snoo:

Shaffness
Jan 15, 2001

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

AOOGGAH... HA HA HA... AOOGGAH!

I heard Matt Christman say his voice was going out from shooting AOOGGAH! On Chapo this week. Renewal yourself coward.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

b

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

e

B B
Dec 1, 2005

r

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
n

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

cspam has contributed over $5,000 to bernie just today

he’s gonna win

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

He's getting tired of all the winning

Azzanadra
Jun 18, 2008

The Light is the power of Dance

Getting a job with a livable wage, time to do my part.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
End of the month, match your donation for Bernie with a donation for Extremely online candidate Jess: https://secure.actblue.com/donate/jess-website?refcode=header

https://twitter.com/JessforDelaware/status/1223087543735984128

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

my $10/month donation went through yesterday, pretend this is a screenshot receipt

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Azzanadra posted:

Getting a job with a livable wage, time to do my part.

gently caress yeah

Solumin
Jan 11, 2013

mad.radhu posted:

gently caress it max out

:bernget20:

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
opted in to housing campaign staff, if any of you dorks come to CA you better stay at my place

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

I'm only able to toss in $5.40 right now (if I didn't have to pay rent tomorrow I could donate a lot more, hint hint), but postin my total in solidarity.

We're gonna win.

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Byzantine posted:

I'm only able to toss in $5.40 right now (if I didn't have to pay rent tomorrow I could donate a lot more, hint hint), but postin my total in solidarity.

We're gonna win.

gently caress yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

Moralists don't really *have* beliefs. Sometimes they stumble on one, like on a child's toy left on the carpet. The toy must be put away immediately. And the child reprimanded.

Another hundo for Berno