Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
The Return to Bernie!!! *thundercrack*

Want some healthcare? Yeah, sure okay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

lol this latest smear lasted maybe 40 minutes and Bernie is going to raise a million dollars off of it.

bus hustler
Mar 14, 2019

Ha Ha Ha... YES!
Just FYI I still get warren texts and they were shooting for 3.5M before Friday as of the 28th and claim to still not be there as of tonight.

Got this from Bernie

If you contribute $73 today, your name will be listed on Bernie 2020's FEC report

I does what the man says

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

charity rereg posted:

Just FYI I still get warren texts and they were shooting for 3.5M before Friday as of the 28th and claim to still not be there as of tonight.

Got this from Bernie

If you contribute $73 today, your name will be listed on Bernie 2020's FEC report

I does what the man says

hell yeah

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
I have a dumb credit card because foreigners cannot be trusted by institutions over here, and I don't have much available balance at the moment. Pitched in another $35, up to $1200 overall.

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Corky Romanovsky posted:

I have a dumb credit card because foreigners cannot be trusted by institutions over here, and I don't have much available balance at the moment. Pitched in another $35, up to $1200 overall.

gently caress yes hell yeah

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

gently caress em up, berno

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Dewgy posted:

gently caress em up, berno

badass

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
I missed canvasser training because I am busy as hell, my penance is $69

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

still lollin that the "oppo" turned out to be such a stack of nothingburgers that they just skipped straight to easily disprovable lies instead

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

You are all princes and kings. With goons behind him there is no hen swift enough to escape the grasp of Bernard

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
bernie sanders

bernie sanders

Something Else
Dec 27, 2004

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I;m thinking about thos Berns

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
had a great day today, I didn't hit any doors but worked to bring new volunteers up to speed and dole out turf. I also was helping a journalist friend FOIA-bomb the South Bend IN government lol

we're gonna win. I'm going out to Spencer IA tomorrow with a vanload of Bros to try to get a dataset from the doors that haven't even been hit once. tough situation out there but frankly it's a town of like 6k people so it's low priority.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
two cars full of Angelenos showed up today lmao

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

can anyone find a ride for me from Minnesota to Des Moines?

the berniebus is only going to Fort Dodge this week, and I don’t want to go to Steve Kingistan again.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Bernie asked me to contribute another $200 to stand with him. What choice did I have.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

PawParole posted:

the berniebus is only going to Fort Dodge this week, and I don’t want to go to Steve Kingistan again.

You don't have PMs...if you have a car but need gas money? A long shot option is I can see if my trucking buddy has a semi driver running that route if you'd be up to hitch a ride.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

PawParole posted:

coward

dehumanize your self and face to hogshed

Also the reason the bus is going to dumb idiot places is because we have more than enough people in Des Moines

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

tangy yet delightful posted:

You don't have PMs...if you have a car but need gas money? A long shot option is I can see if my trucking buddy has a semi driver running that route if you'd be up to hitch a ride.

nope. I’ll just rideshare or something.

Gunshow Poophole posted:

coward

Also the reason the bus is going to dumb idiot places is because we have more than enough people in Des Moines

spent enough time in Pocahontas county. got all the Warren jokes out of my system

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!
Shoutout to our Iowa canvassing brothers and sisters

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

*BERNIE looks away in disgust* Bernie Bros
*BERNIE gives thumbs up approvingly* Sanders Siblings

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

The Archaic posted:

Shoutout to our Iowa canvassing brothers and sisters

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Bernie

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

Moralists don't really *have* beliefs. Sometimes they stumble on one, like on a child's toy left on the carpet. The toy must be put away immediately. And the child reprimanded.

Lord of Pie posted:

still lollin that the "oppo" turned out to be such a stack of nothingburgers that they just skipped straight to easily disprovable lies instead

The rest of the year is going to be them retreading every out-of-context quote they've ever thrown at Sanders, and probably a bunch of stuff he never actually said except in the fevered imaginings of some lib.

And each time they do it I'm going to give him more money.

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

Sanders

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Gunshow Poophole posted:

coward

Can confirm Des Moines is extremely crowded. Trumper next door threw a fit and snitched to the landlord because we were taking up all the parking so everyone had to move our cars today

Steve King territory doesn't seem like it would be bad, it's actually the most heavily Bernie region in the state

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

HMS Beagle posted:

lol this latest smear lasted maybe 40 minutes and Bernie is going to raise a million dollars off of it.

I hope lots of people saw the video of Bernie calling in 86 how Wallace led to Reagan and how the conservative movement was at it's heart an authoritarian one

Cause that was impressive, I don't know how many people were making that connection but it certainly wasn't conventional wisdom to point out that Wallace getting as many votes as he did led to the idea that a campaign based on white grievance was viable. Bernie didn't just have good principles and judgement, he was smart in a way that the political class wasn't. He was decades before his time in both policy and analysis. You wanna talk about smart, wonky candidates? Liz was a republican while Bernie was explaining the southern strategy far before it became well known.

thicc_waluigi
Jan 5, 2019

Grondoth posted:

I hope lots of people saw the video of Bernie calling in 86 how Wallace led to Reagan and how the conservative movement was at it's heart an authoritarian one

Cause that was impressive, I don't know how many people were making that connection but it certainly wasn't conventional wisdom to point out that Wallace getting as many votes as he did led to the idea that a campaign based on white grievance was viable. Bernie didn't just have good principles and judgement, he was smart in a way that the political class wasn't. He was decades before his time in both policy and analysis. You wanna talk about smart, wonky candidates? Liz was a republican while Bernie was explaining the southern strategy far before it became well known.

I missed it, can you post it? It sounds glorious.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.

mad.radhu posted:

gently caress it max out

folks are going to get healthcare, we're going to stop bombing everyone, and not one more deportation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvrZJ5C_Nwg&t=142s

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

mad.radhu posted:

gently caress it max out

folks are going to get healthcare, we're going to stop bombing everyone, and not one more deportation

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Im a Canadian in a hotel in sf and I just turned on the tv and saw my first real actual Bernie sanders advertisement :berned:

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/BespokeHoover/status/1223084662689554432

that's a bit of a factor in my support of bernie as well

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Hello from Brussels fellow goons! I will return on Wednesday.

I just wanted to say:

Bernie
loving
Sanders

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Working on Brexit ?

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Corky Romanovsky posted:

Working on Brexit ?

Going to FOSDEM and drinking rivers worth of wine with my Italian friends.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

you rule. everyone rules. this rules.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

charity rereg posted:

Got this from Bernie

I does what the man says

Got turnout texts from Warren and I told them to take my name off their list.

IM VOTING FOR BERNIE SANDERS AND CANNOT BE PERSUADED OTHERWISE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I wish that I would get Warren texts, so I can tell them that if they cared about real progressive values, they would vote Bernie.