Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Hey guys, I’m in a hipster coffee bar in Amsterdam and everybody is whispering that Bernie is gonna win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

The whole world is watching!

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Also everybody says trump loving sucks and that their balls are in orbit because of some dumb poo poo he just said.

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Bernie hulk crushing it

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

LOL

https://twitter.com/postXamerica/status/1216925287935442944

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwuZ4P_W_Xg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_oiHJihBYM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVaeghpr59g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWW2eQ_ga0g

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
LOL I am chatting with my friend from Italy while I wait for my plane and he straight up did not believe me that some schools in America would allow fast food chains to sell lunch in the school until I pulled up some articles and shared them to him.

This has nothing to do with Bernie, but Bernie gonna win.

Sashimi
Dec 26, 2008

College Slice
That's a really abstract remix of Brodyquest.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

ratbert90 posted:

LOL I am chatting with my friend from Italy while I wait for my plane and he straight up did not believe me that some schools in America would allow fast food chains to sell lunch in the school until I pulled up some articles and shared them to him.

pizza hut specifically timed it so that the first cohort of students in the book it program were entering high school when they lobbied to sell the same pizzas in school cafeterias

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Donated another $27 last
Gonna text more tonight

BERNIE

Hurt Whitey Maybe
Jun 26, 2008

I mean maybe not. Or maybe. Definitely don't kill anyone.
Rise and grind let’s give that bread to Birdie.

e: I suppose this is for the general lmao. just confirmed my address for the max out tier bonus, a signed Our Revolution that I’m going to carry around like a more inconvenient Little Red Book

Hurt Whitey Maybe has issued a correction as of 13:34 on Jan 31, 2020

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
* Points to Bernie *

That guy fucks.

B B
Dec 1, 2005

Donated another $27 to Bernie.

Texting for Bernie tonight.

Doing 2 canvas shifts for Bernie in Northern Virginia tomorrow.

More texting Sunday.

Making Iowa calls Monday night.

Leave for New Hampshire on Wednesday.

My whole life is BERNIE!!!!!!!!

Seriously I have never been this politically engaged.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

B B posted:

Seriously I have never been this politically engaged.

For real like I'm jazzed that I'll text more tonight

Fuckin BERNO

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

The Muppets On PCP posted:

pizza hut specifically timed it so that the first cohort of students in the book it program were entering high school when they lobbied to sell the same pizzas in school cafeterias

Lol gently caress you just reminded me of book it

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
I remember the Obamarama days and the 12 years of bitter disappointment that followed, it’s so awesome to see it happening all over again but this time with everyone hooting and hollering about doing the work too, this is a special time

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

https://twitter.com/ppollingnumbers/status/1223231325865422848?s=21

Bernard Sanders!

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
that bloomentum tho. literally taking down warren and biden lmao

bus hustler
Mar 14, 2019

Ha Ha Ha... YES!

Hurt Whitey Maybe posted:

Rise and grind let’s give that bread to Birdie.

e: I suppose this is for the general lmao. just confirmed my address for the max out tier bonus, a signed Our Revolution that I’m going to carry around like a more inconvenient Little Red Book

My friend passed away in Nov and I have his signed copy of The Speech from Bernie's 2012 election campaign, we've been... were, whatever on the Bern train for a long time :unsmith:

I wish he could have lived to see bernie winning like this but it's ok, we're going to win so nobody else's family is wiped out by medical tragedy.

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Folks, I am prepared to match the next *checks bank account* nineteen dollars goons donate in the thread

I will throw in a bonus dollar if any of you can tell me how to overcome my severe social anxiety and text for Bernie over the weekend

Lando Kardashian
Jul 11, 2007

pissidential

barnie sandals

Hurt Whitey Maybe
Jun 26, 2008

I mean maybe not. Or maybe. Definitely don't kill anyone.

charity rereg posted:

My friend passed away in Nov and I have his signed copy of The Speech from Bernie's 2012 election campaign, we've been... were, whatever on the Bern train for a long time :unsmith:

I wish he could have lived to see bernie winning like this but it's ok, we're going to win so nobody else's family is wiped out by medical tragedy.

vote for him in the primary to carry on his memory, apparently it’s what sicko dems do

for real that’s sad but the signed speech is cool and we will win so that never happens to anybody again

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

$39 to cruise to that FEC reporting threshhold :getin:

eighty-four merc
Dec 22, 2010

In 2020, we're going to make the end of Fight Club real.

Grondoth posted:

I hope lots of people saw the video of Bernie calling in 86 how Wallace led to Reagan and how the conservative movement was at it's heart an authoritarian one

Cause that was impressive, I don't know how many people were making that connection but it certainly wasn't conventional wisdom to point out that Wallace getting as many votes as he did led to the idea that a campaign based on white grievance was viable. Bernie didn't just have good principles and judgement, he was smart in a way that the political class wasn't. He was decades before his time in both policy and analysis. You wanna talk about smart, wonky candidates? Liz was a republican while Bernie was explaining the southern strategy far before it became well known.

I also missed this during the 30 minutes it trended

would love a link

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
bernie winning has gone from inshallah to aradah allah

this is an age of miracle and wonders.

Gene Hackman Fan has issued a correction as of 15:44 on Jan 31, 2020

jimmychoo
Sep 30, 2008

poste du monocylindre
why can i never resist Matt's texts to donate another $2.70

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Welp Delaney dropped out, time to vote for my 2nd choice, one Bernard none Sanders

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

eighty-four merc posted:

I also missed this during the 30 minutes it trended

would love a link

I went and found it because I missed that too
https://twitter.com/OrganizingPower/status/1223022042477473793?s=19

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.

I was telling everyone I know that when the polls first came out and Biden was leading we just had to wait for words to start coming out of his mouth and he would tank his own campaign. Well that and his lovely policy positions.

Bernard is going to look good behind that desk in the Oval Office.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
best friend challenged me this morning and it owned

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

ratbert90 posted:

I used to think taco bueno was a made up fast food chain when they had it on king of the hill in a school but no it's real

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Lord of Pie posted:

I used to think taco bueno was a made up fast food chain when they had it on king of the hill in a school but no it's real

Taco Bueno is extremely tasty and bad for you. Used to live on their 88 cent bean burritos

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

https://twitter.com/jaynooch/status/1223026526461009926?s=21

eighty-four merc
Dec 22, 2010

In 2020, we're going to make the end of Fight Club real.

imagine thinking this is a controversial take while donald trump is the sitting us president

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

Welp Delaney dropped out, time to vote for my 2nd choice, one Bernard none Sanders

Welcome all Delaniacs to the Bernie thread

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
u hearin about this BEENIE sanders guy???

https://i.imgur.com/KH5sjSy.mp4

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

Epic High Five posted:

good bye (no kiss)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
Killer Mike

https://twitter.com/KillerMike/status/1223252964791476224

Bernie Sanders