Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun
the vast majority of QAnoners are 50+ people whose brains crystallized in the mid-90s so they are incapable of coming to grips with the fact that familiar celebrities and politicians get old and die, George H.W. Bush was eternally a spry 60-something in their minds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
Jimmy Carter: I have information that

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Phil Moscowitz posted:

It’s proof Jimmy Carter is going to die soon, it’s right in front of your face

You joke, but...

https://twitter.com/AricToler/status/1221839410808967170

Honestly the Mr. Peanut = Jimmy Carter thing feels too mundane to be true QAnon craziness. Like, you can actually follow their logic. It's still stupid, but Jimmy Carter -> peanut farmer -> Mr. Peanut isn't exactly incomprehensible in the way that the JFK Jr business or 99% of the other predictions and interpretations are.

The Kobe Bryant stuff, though, that's classic batshit.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
Also Jimmy Carter was never one of their guys. Q people hate him. If anything they'd think he was a deep state agent.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Jay Rust posted:

Well,
666 - 32 = 634
Then,
32 + 634 = 666
!!

Once the anti-Christ is defeated and Jesus returns, math will be abolished.

Because one thing that keeps popping up with these peeps is how evil basic numbers are. Not even advanced algebra just math you can do on your fingers.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

RagnarokAngel posted:

Also Jimmy Carter was never one of their guys. Q people hate him. If anything they'd think he was a deep state agent.

um have you ever heard of a double triple agent???

I didn't think so :cool:

Eulogistics
Aug 30, 2012

text me a vag pic posted:

I'm pretty sure it's Kobe that was a triple double agent, actually

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Triple double... 32...

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Viewtiful Jew posted:

Because one thing that keeps popping up with these peeps is how evil basic numbers are. Not even advanced algebra just math you can do on your fingers.

How many fingers do you have?

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Viewtiful Jew posted:

Do they know that they're using Arabic numerals? It'll never reveal the truth to them.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

I remember this thread was asking how to monetize QAnon

https://mobile.twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1222142377650991105

Sell bleach

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
The Q-baby has decreed: Drink the bleach and rid thyself of worldly impurities

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
Well if you drink enough bleach you definitely won't die from Coronavirus.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

text me a vag pic posted:

I'm a double double agent animal style.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

VitalSigns posted:

Sell bleach

quote:

Rothschild said QAnon personalities promote MMS in the same way that other right-wing figures sell vitamin supplements.

Well of course the Rothschilds wouldn't want you to cure your cancer, zika or corona. Even more reason to drink the bleach.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

O good. Now two different kinds of bullshit are mating. This can only go well.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

VitalSigns posted:

Sell bleach

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1222331570322837505

Makes for a great timeline cap (apologies for the reddit watermark):

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
32 is 23 backwards, and as we all know Lebron = 23. Kobe also has won 5 championships, Lebron: 3. 5-3=2. 2, being the number his daughter wore.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.

Tesseraction posted:

Yeah if you fail to be harmed by that poo poo it's almost certainly because you hosed up the DIY chemistry.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Tesseraction posted:

Does he think using sodium chlorite instead of sodium chlorate will be non-toxic?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

Does he think

No.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

If he does have to drink the deadly bleach I hope he at least lives long enough to leave a warning for his followers to ignore.

Zeppelin Insanity
Oct 28, 2009

Wahnsinn
Einfach
Wahnsinn
It's just proof that the Deep State got to him. They want to suppress the cure.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Brb, getting on the ground floor of Qulorox

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

Does he think using sodium chlorite instead of sodium chlorate will be non-toxic?

So sodium chlorite and a weak acid is in fact a good way of disinfecting surfaces without leaving residue, because you generate chlorous acid which in turn decomposes into chlorine dioxide which will eventually decompose into chloride ion. Anyone who's drinking this poo poo and not getting sick from it probably let it sit too long and was just drinking weak saline.

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun
The people who sell Miracle Mineral Solution just say that the nausea, diarrhea, internal bleeding and long sheets of intestinal lining in your bowel movements are part of the healing process and that if you feel like poo poo afterwards, that means it's working and you really needed the detox badly

New Yorp New Yorp
Jul 18, 2003

Only in Kenya.
Pillbug
The whole "drinking bleach" thing is imported from the same loons who believe that black salve can cure their self-diagnosed skin cancers and end up disfiguring themselves. So look for that to make the rounds in Qanon circles soon.

Also, don't google black salve unless you want to see some horrific pictures of disfigurement.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

The Chairman posted:

The people who sell Miracle Mineral Solution just say that the nausea, diarrhea, internal bleeding and long sheets of intestinal lining in your bowel movements are part of the healing process and that if you feel like poo poo afterwards, that means it's working and you really needed the detox badly

Yes I remember when a mother showed pictures of the floor with the spoilered part of your post sitting there which she said was the tapeworms that were causing her kid's autism. Some scientist asked to have them to "discover which species of worm" it was but used the mailed sample to determine it was, in fact, what your spoilered part said.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

New Yorp New Yorp posted:

The whole "drinking bleach" thing is imported from the same loons who believe that black salve can cure their self-diagnosed skin cancers and end up disfiguring themselves. So look for that to make the rounds in Qanon circles soon.

Also, don't google black salve unless you want to see some horrific pictures of disfigurement.
Also do not remember googling black salve unless you want to imagine those pictures again

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

The bleach craze: are your boomers safe? Read the top 10 signs that can tell if your boomers are secretly drinking bleach

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Tesseraction posted:

Sorry but I'm loving dying at Mr Peanut being dragged into this conspiracy theory. Was he too close to the truth?

he had information that would lead to the arrest of Hillary Satan Clinton

CommunityEdition
May 1, 2009

VitalSigns posted:

Also do not remember googling black salve unless you want to imagine those pictures again

It’s fun to tell foreigners about traditional white American medicine.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

CommunityEdition posted:

It’s fun to tell foreigners about traditional white American medicine.

It was borrowed/stolen from the Native Americans by European settlers, I believe.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
Bring back Antimony Pills

“ In use, it is swallowed and allowed to pass through the body, after which it is customarily recovered for reuse, giving rise to the name everlasting pill.”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antimony_pill

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Lote posted:

Bring back Antimony Pills

“ In use, it is swallowed and allowed to pass through the body, after which it is customarily recovered for reuse, giving rise to the name everlasting pill.”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antimony_pill

So it's basically a rock?

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

So it's basically a rock?

The antimony gives you heavy metal poisoning. You can also do the same thing with letting wine sit in a cup made of antimony overnight and drinking it.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Lote posted:

The antimony gives you heavy metal poisoning. You can also do the same thing with letting wine sit in a cup made of antimony overnight and drinking it.

quote:

The bullet was passed out, recovered from the feces and used over and over again. This, as Dr. J. A. Paris says, was economy in right earnest, for a single pill would serve a whole family during their lives and might be transmitted as an heirloom to posterity.
:stonk:

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Don Gato posted:

I'll never forgive Hillary for ordering Julius Ceasar's assassination and then pinning it on random senators.

She personally went back and strangled all the Dinosaurs.

There's a pretty funny video of one of the "Religious Ceremonies" the loonies that promote MMS being raided. You can hear them going "This is a church!!" as the cops come in. Also this isn't just more stupid woo for suburban white people into crystals, they go overseas and give it to people in developing nations because real healthcare isn't available to them.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

twistedmentat posted:

She personally went back and strangled all the Dinosaurs.

There's a pretty funny video of one of the "Religious Ceremonies" the loonies that promote MMS being raided. You can hear them going "This is a church!!" as the cops come in. Also this isn't just more stupid woo for suburban white people into crystals, they go overseas and give it to people in developing nations because real healthcare isn't available to them.

Yeah the actual horrifying thing is that this poo poo is pushed on people who are unable to get actual medical care either because they are dependent on MMS crazies or otherwise lack access to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
After Mr Peanut's death was interpreted as a coded message from the Deep State about having someone whacked, is the baby peanut getting similar analysis?