Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

me and the bros heading to the caucus watch party

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

time to do it baby

all pays off tonight

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Gunshow Poophole posted:

https://datastudio.google.com/u/0/reporting/19QRje8XoOcxo0QMj0PUQGVKc_zUZCPPu/page/MLVAB

here's a link to some garbage-rear end-idiot's collection of delegates-per-precinct

sorry this shoudl go in the caucus thread

the caucus thread is a bernie thread now

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

:siren:ATTENTION: BERNIE'S ENERGY IS ALREADY STARTING TO CLEANSE THE FILTH:siren:

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1224423286764904449?s=20

CONTINUE TO GIVE YOUR ENERGY TO BERNIE

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ BERNIE TAKE OUR ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

triple sulk posted:

ATTENTION COMRADES

_____                                                                                                                                       _____
                     |  ☭    |                                                                                                                                     |  ☭    |
                     |¯¯¯¯¯                                                                                                                                      |¯¯¯¯¯
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ              QUOTE THIS POST TO SEND BERNIE ALL OF YOUR ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/ameliatd/status/1224430810675150849?s=21

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

interesting ordering choices here

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene

triple sulk posted:

ATTENTION COMRADES

_____                                                                                                                                       _____
                     |  ☭    |                                                                                                                                     |  ☭    |
                     |¯¯¯¯¯                                                                                                                                      |¯¯¯¯¯
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ              QUOTE THIS POST TO SEND BERNIE ALL OF YOUR ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
So I'm stucking in work today on a massive ot shift and won't be able to check on poo poo until tomorrow. Can someone just post me a quick rundown of how Bernard is faring right now? My anxiety levels are through the loving roof.

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

:siren:ATTENTION: BERNIE'S ENERGY IS ALREADY STARTING TO CLEANSE THE FILTH:siren:

today really is going to be a great day

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

Dewgy posted:

interesting ordering choices here

Are they doing the alphabetical with a random start position thing?

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

bernie sanders gave rush limbaugh cancer and that's why I'm voting for bernie

TerminalSaint
Apr 21, 2007

Where must we go...

we who wander this Wasteland in search of our better selves?
https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1223299083554709506

bus hustler
Mar 14, 2019

Ha Ha Ha... YES!
bernie going to step to the mic and bust out Cruel Angel's Thesis in perfect japanese

side_burned
Nov 3, 2004

My mother is a fish.

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Holy poo poo 2020 is going to be a great loving year.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

SEGA rear end Fisting posted:

So I'm stucking in work today on a massive ot shift and won't be able to check on poo poo until tomorrow. Can someone just post me a quick rundown of how Bernard is faring right now? My anxiety levels are through the loving roof.

So far Bernie has won every single caucus

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

vyelkin posted:

So far Bernie has won every single caucus

:hmmyes:

AnemicChipmunk
Oct 23, 2012

It's Iowa caucus today!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, BERNIE SIBLINGS!!!

"every voter from every precinct, class, and place of employment come in with everything for a HUGE party"

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
wish I was partying with bernie today

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Remember one thing - you're Bernie loving Sanders

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

AnemicChipmunk posted:

It's Iowa caucus today!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, BERNIE SIBLINGS!!!

"every voter from every precinct, class, and place of employment come in with everything for a HUGE party"

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

I hope he can hold out long enough to see Bernie Sanders become President of the United States of America.

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

NotWearingPants posted:

I hope he can hold out long enough to see Bernie Sanders become President of the United States of America.

indeed and i hope bernie sanders is listed as the cause of death

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

triple sulk posted:

ATTENTION COMRADES

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

https://twitter.com/katewillett/status/1224385556559298560?s=20

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

congratulations to tobacco, you got another kill!

you screamed your lungs into killing you

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
This seems like a shitload of delegates. In 2016 there were like 80 people at my precinct for 6 delegates. But all these satellite caucus locations have like one for every 3 or 4 people.

https://twitter.com/n_hytrek/status/1224431719480082433

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

This poo poo's gonna make me cry

I went to bed feeling anxious last-minute dread.

Woke up and was afraid to talk to anyone. I didn't want to check the internet.

gently caress. :)

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Thoguh posted:

This seems like a shitload of delegates. In 2016 there were like 80 people at my precinct for 6 delegates. But all these satellite caucus locations have like one for every 3 or 4 people.

https://twitter.com/n_hytrek/status/1224431719480082433

if I'm not mistaken they're rolling ALL those delegates into another calculation and allocating tha tproportionally. I swear to god I heard something about another mathematical process that they will undertake

... bless me Bernard, I think I might be mistaken? it's just 87 sites that are apportioned regular ol' county delegates like any other precinct. poo poo YEAH

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

*puts fingers on headset* I'm sorry, I'm just recieving word that actually the it's the cancer that has Rush Limbaugh. We here wish this plucky tumor a speedy recovery.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

the actual process of the caucus is confusing to me. i just want to hear about bernie winning

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
huh, that's... not what i expected. seems suspicious, imo

CNN: Early Blowout Victory for Joe Biden in Key Iowa Caucus Precincts

trying not to arzy yet but i can't help myself :ohdear:

Limerick
Oct 23, 2009

:parrot:

Succbot Circlejerk posted:

drat I had a dream last night where I was driving a van full of wavering Bernie caucusers and I told them, "Kill the shepherd, scatter the flock" and that impressed them for some reason

:unsmigghh:

I'm glad you had a dream about getting us ready to ride eternal, shiny and chrome, apparently.

large oblate cat
Jul 7, 2009

triple sulk posted:

ATTENTION COMRADES

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

Imagine cutting into a Barry White Song.

Dewgy posted:

What the gently caress

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Dewgy posted:

strange how the exact opposite of everything this thread has observed is being reported by the media

e: oh you :razz:

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Dewgy posted:

U motherfuckre

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?