Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Lemming posted:

Unironically if you're out canvassing for Bernie anywhere let me know and I'll send you money to buy food or drinks or whatever

oh also, public recognition, thank you very much for your generosity. we feasted last night on your dime :kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

That poll shows why I want Warren in the race. I don't think her supporters break for Bernie. They'll go Pete or Klob. Keep the clown car going its not time for anyone to get off.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Warren 2020: Keep the Clown Car Going

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Gunshow Poophole posted:

oh also, public recognition, thank you very much for your generosity. we feasted last night on your dime :kimchi:

You guys are doing the hard work, thank you

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Gunshow Poophole posted:

Same. My guy bought me an excellent burger from a Des Moines deli that people have been recommending to me since I got here and it was delightful

Leaving in the morning and can't help but feel I'm going home emptyhanded. I guess the only choice now is to bust rear end in Texas so Bernie dominates Super Tuesday

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

Same. My guy bought me an excellent burger from a Des Moines deli that people have been recommending to me since I got here and it was delightful

Leaving in the morning and can't help but feel I'm going home emptyhanded. I guess the only choice now is to bust rear end in Texas so Bernie dominates Super Tuesday

honestly the people I met have made my life much richer even in the short time I was there. it is very rare to be united in emotion and proximity like that as an adult. some wonderful, inspiring people

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Reposting my toxx here:

If Bernie wins the final SDE count in Iowa I will max out my donation :toxx:

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Gunshow Poophole posted:

honestly the people I met have made my life much richer even in the short time I was there. it is very rare to be united in emotion and proximity like that as an adult. some wonderful, inspiring people

I mean yeah I agree. I don't think I'll be able to describe the weird cool energy to people back home other than I felt I was in the midst of heroes

Just frustrating to be denied the moment of catharsis we all deserved even if Bernoe's still in the catbird seat. Blueballed No Matter Who

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

NotWearingPants posted:

Bernie is going to pick the VP candidate that is most likely to help further the political revolution, and that probably won't be Nina Turner. This isn't the DNC where jobs are handed out to friends.

We all love Nina, but we also aren't very representative of the majority of the country.

nina turner is the best speaker ive ever seen and ive seen aoc

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
I signed up as someone with room to house campaign staff here in CA, I hope one of you dorks comes and crashes. Bring that Iowa energy here baby

A Time To Chill
Feb 26, 2007

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

Blueballed No Matter Who

for loving real

you did good though. solidarity, comrade

thicc_waluigi
Jan 5, 2019

Honestly not sure who the VP pick would be if not Nina

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

thicc_waluigi posted:

Sarah Nelson

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

thicc_waluigi posted:

Rashida Tlaib

She earned it by booing Hillary

e: spelling

WampaLord has issued a correction as of 07:03 on Feb 5, 2020

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

thicc_waluigi posted:

tim kaine

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

in the membrane

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer

Fansy has issued a correction as of 21:48 on Apr 12, 2020

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt
There’s only one person to be Bernie’s VP and successor and that’s Rafael Sebastian Guillen Vicinte.

thicc_waluigi
Jan 5, 2019

mad.radhu posted:

Sarah Nelson

Epic

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Michelle Obama for VP.

Then she run for President in 2028 and then the Obamas can give Hillary a middle finger. Not only did they win the 08 election, but then Michelle can get the 1st woman president too.

In short, gently caress Hillary.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Vox Nihili posted:

Reposting my toxx here:

If Bernie wins the final SDE count in Iowa I will max out my donation :toxx:

Do it anyway

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Michelle Obama for VP.

Then she run for President in 2028 and then the Obamas can give Hillary a middle finger. Not only did they win the 08 election, but then Michelle can get the 1st woman president too.

The Obamas are neolibs and have no place in Our Revolution.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

Bernie Sanders

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j5h0oRwxnQ

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Michelle Obama for VP.

bernie's gonna begin transitioning a year into his first term and run as a woman for re-election

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Michelle Obama for VP.

No, the Obamas are terrible.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

I gave the bern man a hundred bucks tonight...i was still sort of undecided a couple months ago (maybe one month ago) but it is obvious he is the only one who can beat trump. The DNC doesn't like him because they can't line their pockets with his donors' dollars I guess. The democrats just like to lose, they've made a business out of it.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Since no one posted it yet..
https://twitter.com/Taniel/status/1224918090858799104

up to 71%, no movement in SDEs..

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

good lord they're really straining to avoid reporting any districts where he won huh

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Bernie bless you all

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

Sagebrush posted:

good lord they're really straining to avoid reporting any districts where he won huh

Rat Mode has been engaged

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Okay, between this and the Dem Primary thread I am looking at 60-70 pages of catching up to do...and that thread feels a bit contentious right now.

How are my Berning Mans doing over here? What's the general mood? Is everyone alright? What did I miss in the last 8 hours/

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

BeefThief posted:

I gave the bern man a hundred bucks tonight...i was still sort of undecided a couple months ago (maybe one month ago) but it is obvious he is the only one who can beat trump. The DNC doesn't like him because they can't line their pockets with his donors' dollars I guess. The democrats just like to lose, they've made a business out of it.

One of us. One of us.

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

Okay, between this and the Dem Primary thread I am looking at 60-70 pages of catching up to do...and that thread feels a bit contentious right now.

How are my Berning Mans doing over here? What's the general mood? Is everyone alright? What did I miss in the last 8 hours/
Just did my taxes looking like I'm gonna get a cool 1200$ in about a week or so. Guess who's gonna be making a nice fat Berndog donation with a healthy portion of that.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Fleetwood Crack posted:

Just did my taxes looking like I'm gonna get a cool 1200$ in about a week or so. Guess who's gonna be making a nice fat Berndog donation with a healthy portion of that.

:911::hf::911:

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Went to a Bernie rally in NH tonight first time I've ever gone to any political thing. Hundred more bucks for Bernie.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

Strong Sauce posted:

https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/1224907037030723586

good? bad? butt picked up 5 points, sanders with no change. still up by a lot though.

you can add Biden to Buttigieg and Bernie would still win in a worst case Biden collapse to butt.

Mr Shiny Pants
Nov 12, 2012
I am not from the US, but please get Bernie as president. He is such a wonderful dude.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Mr Shiny Pants posted:

I am not from the US, but please get Bernie as president. He is such a wonderful dude.

We gonna get 'im for ya! We gonna put 'im all over ya!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iakona
Jan 24, 2006

Bernie's getting $200 from my tax return. Never donated to a politician in my life, and only voted for the first time in 2018 at 32 years old. I'll never not vote again. Probably gonna lose my job tomorrow when I lead the afternoon meeting and talk about how this is all loving bullshit and everyone in this room needs to go out and vote.