Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which Nintendo character would you like to see in the next Soul Calibur game?
This poll is closed.
Bowsette 99 8.48%
Other 53 4.54%
jenna got milked 1015 86.98%
Total: 1167 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

FirstAidKite posted:

You seem to be a good and reasonable and sensible person so I doubt this is the case but you're not going to have them declawed, right?

Good christ no, perish the thought

My family's had cattes in the past and I consider every scratch and bite a blessing, all our furniture is secondhand stuff anyway so it can go ham

E: No catte yet so here's my Palico

Songbearer fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Feb 6, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
my cat sits patiently while i clip his nails then when i'm done he demands petting, so i lucked out there

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Anyone who values furniture over cats wellbeing can get hosed.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
declawing is hosed up. i just had my cat de-limbed so he's like a chubby hot dog cat.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
Get a bunch of scratching posts and get a second litter box, also feed your cat a limited ingredient wet food (it makes their poop smell less and cats get the majority of their hydration from the food they eat) also give lots of loving pets and head scratches to your new buddy.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
when i was a kid we adopted a previously-declawed cat and she was a real mean girl, but she would constantly try to scratch things, like a normal cat, and just slide off and it was very sad.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Declawing is illegal here

Disco Anne
Apr 1, 2010

Assume you're going to survive.

Songbearer posted:

Good christ no, perish the thought

My family's had cattes in the past and I consider every scratch and bite a blessing, all our furniture is secondhand stuff anyway so it can go ham

E: No catte yet so here's my Palico

Your Palico looks like my Palico which looks like my cat.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

stev posted:

What was supposed to be the "woke" part of Lawbreakers?

The game didn't sell because it wasn't marketed, looked generic as hell and was generally perceived as "less colourful Overwatch".

rip boss key, let's remember the good times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ4v2LgVlEA

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Dischorr_N posted:

Your Palico looks like my Palico which looks like my cat.

It's based on and named after my wife's ex-cat :unsmith:

She cried with happiness when she saw it and she loves seeing what outfits I can get for him next, but I cannot give him any helmets which hide his face

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

"the dark souls of first-person competitive shooters"

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
did they pass a law saying videogame has to be good? becauses that is the only law its breaking ! ! !

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Khanstant posted:

did they pass a law saying videogame has to be good? becauses that is the only law its breaking ! ! !

bad taste was illegalized by governor jerry brown in california in 1978

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

rip boss key, let's remember the good times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ4v2LgVlEA

*Memento tattoo*
Don't believe their lies
- CliffyB
- Peter Molyneux
- Todd Howard

*Second Momento tattoo*
Form a union
Eat the rich

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
For what it's worth at least we have tangible evidence the games under Peter and Todd exist. You can still go back and see or play them, even if you think they're awful.

But there's like nothing left of Lawbreakers but whatever media you can find. All stores have the game wiped from ever even existing on their fronts. Can we even prove the game ever existed?!

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Radical heights exists in my heart, damnit

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

bushisms.txt posted:

That makes you a Radical Dreamer.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

bushisms.txt posted:

Radical Heights was a collective unconscious dream we all had after we woke up from our Lawbreakers sleep.

It resembled something real but then you notice something is off and all of the sudden you realize everyone is missing their face and the sky is a literal dome.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Who radicalized these heights?

May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
when it comes to the rich, more like radical blights

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wrsZog8qXg

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
This is just a reminder to all of you that the adventure video game Bad Mojo, the game about playing as a cockroach in a dirty apartment building, is oddly heartwarming and uplifting assuming you work towards getting the best ending.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/Kotaku/status/1225219843416317952

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
speaking of game names, i just realized the fifth gears is just Gears 5, no "of War"

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

We finally found the Gears of Peace.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

FFXV Royal Edition is on gamepass, I kind of want to play it but it's 135 GB

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I scanned 'Banjo-Kazooie' and 'Nintendo' first before actually reading what the headline said, and was super hype for a split second thinking that they were porting the original to Switch.

https://i.imgur.com/uc03HNk.mp4

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

FFXV Royal Edition is on gamepass, I kind of want to play it but it's 135 GB
i will play it

largely because the ps4 version i bought used two years ago had disc read errors

much like fear 3 and skyward sword, i will form my own precious opinion about it!!!

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Songbearer posted:

It's based on and named after my wife's ex-cat :unsmith:

She cried with happiness when she saw it and she loves seeing what outfits I can get for him next, but I cannot give him any helmets which hide his face

This post made me smile and tear up a little as I think about my own ex-cats and how they would be terrible palicos. They were the worst hunters. Couldn't catch a dead mouse. God I miss them.

May 8, 2006

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

i'm a tabby liker

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

all cats are good.

May 8, 2006

i spent an embarrassingly large part of my life thinking 'tabby' meant 'orange'

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Mine is a stinker who gets up at 6 and keeps trying to knock my glasses off the nightstand while I sleep

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
My palico is also named after my kitty. Feels a little weird to be frolicking with vg kitty while rl kitty begs for pets tho.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
I have three kots and they are great. Also Zombie Army 4 is great.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Feels Villeneuve posted:

it wasn't as high profile as DX but there were also a group of people who took a long time to forgive the XBOX/PS2 for Rainbow Six going from Raven Shield to Lockdown, and then it becoming a generic third-person shooter with the Vegas games, or Ghost Recon 2 not getting a PC version at all (and then being followed by the lovely GRAW games, also generic third-person shooters)
That's me

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I remember how graw had dedicated servers. meaning, if you were dedicated enough you could run your xbox 360 in server mode 24/7

someone in the 360 thread here did that until presumably their xbox red ringed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Rinkles posted:

speaking of game names, i just realized the fifth gears is just Gears 5, no "of War"
They wanted to do that with Gears 4. I understand but don't really like it.

I remember when Modern Warfare 2 was aiming to drop the Call of Duty name. I think it might have stuck if it had started with a more exciting subtitle.