Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

It looks like he just drew his katana and all of the cherry blossom petals came out with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bernie’s good

https://mobile.twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1225578501165797377

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

lol house endorsements

OoooOOOOoOoo wooooOOooOoOooowwww

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

I appreciate Bloomberg just providing us with a guillotine list.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
so here's the thing about iowa

after all the gnashing and wailing of teeth and ratfucking and everything

bernie won

let me repeat that

BERNIE WON

because he knows what the gently caress he's doing and his campaign is a well oiled goddamn machine and he was smart enough to keep the receipts, the narrative over the course of the week went from BUTTIGIEG'S SURPRISE WIN to BUTTIGIEG EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS to BUTTIGIEG AND SANDERS TIE to SOMETHING hosed HAPPENED IN IOWA IDK MAYBE WE SHOULD JUST IGNORE IT. Meanwhile Bernie is still steamrolling everyone in fundraising, especially every time something like this happens

people are worried about one new hampshire poll that flies in the face of everything we've seen so far and has been conducted so far out there's no way the ratfucking would've affected it yet. I am not saying we have this wrapped up, that kind of hubris doomed the clinton campaign. continue to donate and volunteer until it hurts. but do not be afraid of the dnc potentially ratfucking. they tried that already. they tried to straight up rig the results, openly and nakedly, without even trying to cover it, and not only did they gently caress it up and get called out but

BERNIE

loving

SANDERS

STILL

WON

there are many opportunities for them to take a shot at bernie but their wave has crashed upon the rocks and do not let anyone else convince you otherwise. bernie was made stronger by this, not weaker. he is going to go hard at new hampshire and nevada. we haven't won poo poo yet but we are, by mathematical definition, already winning

not one step backwards

Torpor
Oct 20, 2008

.. and now for my next trick, I'll pretend to be a political commentator...

HONK HONK

Heath posted:

It looks like he just drew his katana and all of the cherry blossom petals came out with it

looks like? that is what happened, clearly

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1225558571292778497

god I hate this idiot

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

Yeah so how about not dropping his dumb poo poo in this glorious golden thread

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Only downside to getting banned from Twitter is if you shat on Adams's dumb takes he'd actually respond because he has no life despite having like 90 million dollars.

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Vitamin Me posted:

This ones good tho

https://mobile.twitter.com/WorldlyCon/status/1225559111858839552

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I'd prefer not to see it but it's a hearty lmfao to be reminded that everyone from Trump on down to the dilbert brainworms guy all genuinely think Bernie is their preferred fight, and have no memory of Hillary loving around in the 16 GOP primary to try and get Trump as her opponent.

Dude is sitting around taking potshots at Bidens corpse while Bernie charges up the spirit bomb

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Anne Frank Funk posted:

Updating the 2016 classic

nice!

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Virgin MAGA: memes

Chad Berner: Driving myself and 4 other people to a critical state in order to join any army of volunteers from around the country

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
In my state, Bloomberg backed the republican rear end in a top hat over the democrat in the last Senate race and the Democrat lost by 1.5 points:

https://twitter.com/OrganizingPower/status/1224157307556311041

Bloomberg is a republican.

IMHO, the Democratic party has been a party of appeasement since Reagan and if they nominate Bloomberg, a republican, for president it will be their ultimate surrender to the Republican party.

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bloomberg, who isn’t even a democrat

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
Rat mode is not long for this world
https://twitter.com/yeah_good_okay/status/1225809993921855489?s=19

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

This hit me. Pete for the Owner, Liz for the Manager, and Bernie for the worker.

https://twitter.com/alysonmetzger/status/1225843535859126272?s=21

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
A question for someone who has been watching the debates:

It says tonight's debate is from 8pm-11pm, but what time does it really start? Do they do an hour of talking head bullshit starting at 8pm and then the debate starts at 9pm?

I'm asking because I'm going to a debate watch party and I want to show up when the debate starts and miss all the fake news bullshit beforehand.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

NotWearingPants posted:

I'm asking because I'm going to a debate watch party and I want to show up when the debate starts and miss all the fake news bullshit beforehand.

lmao if you don't watch debates in your dark computer room drunk off of rage and Old Mil

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

lmao if you don't watch debates in your dark computer room drunk off of rage and Old Mil

I usually ignore the debates in my dark computer room high off of rage and weed, but tonight I am going to break out of my shell and hang with the local DSA.

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

NotWearingPants posted:

I usually ignore the debates in my dark computer room high off of rage and weed, but tonight I am going to break out of my shell and hang with the local DSA.

You should show up a lil early and make friends imo

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

NPR is such garbage

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Fun fact: Bernie Sanders

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Scary! posted:

Fun fact: Bernie Sanders

wow, huge if true

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I've just done some factchecking and I can confirm: Bernie Sanders

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Hey how you doin lil mama let me whisper in ya ear
Tell ya somethin that ya might like to hear
Bernie Sanders

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug
I know I'll be up against the wall when the time comes, but until then I hope I can help.

Sashimi
Dec 26, 2008

College Slice

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Same, but whisky in its many forms

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/1225882635773321216?s=20

bernies gonna do it

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

NotWearingPants posted:

A question for someone who has been watching the debates:

It says tonight's debate is from 8pm-11pm, but what time does it really start? Do they do an hour of talking head bullshit starting at 8pm and then the debate starts at 9pm?

they start at the stated time, ime. there's usually a pre-debate show, but if they say the debate starts at 8 i think the talking head poo poo would be at like 7:30

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

opposable thumbs.db posted:

I know I'll be up against the wall when the time comes, but until then I hope I can help.

you get the leather guillotine, friend.

Limerick
Oct 23, 2009

:parrot:

NotWearingPants posted:

IMHO, the Democratic party has been a party of appeasement since Reagan and if they nominate Bloomberg, a republican, for president it will be their ultimate surrender to the Republican party.

In the scenario where Bernie gets a plurality but not a majority of delegates, and the superdelegates select Bloomberg at the convention, the Democratic Party won't exist for very long.

Turkina_Prime
Oct 26, 2013

This is awesome

But lets not get complacent. As we've seen from Iowa, we've gotta fight tooth and nail for not only Bernie to win, but also a fair election process. GOTV folks, and Bernie will win!

Limerick
Oct 23, 2009

:parrot:

Scary! posted:

Virgin MAGA: memes

Chad Berner: Driving myself and 4 other people to a critical state in order to join any army of volunteers from around the country

gently caress yeah! Not Me, Us :bernin:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Red-blooded American Conservative based in Medellin, Colombia

:thunk:

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

Vitamin Me posted:

sorry

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

opposable thumbs.db posted:

:eyepop: :popeye: :eyepop: :popeye: :eyepop: :popeye: :eyepop: :popeye:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

new caucus patch dropping in a bit

https://twitter.com/gregorykorte/status/1225876214084198400?s=21

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

:sickos:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

larper
Apr 9, 2019
Phone banked nevada last night, and folks, the one person out of 37 that answered, didn't hang up, and said they were gonna vote in the caucuses made it worth it