Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

like i can see buttigieg showing up with gloves and some cheesewire and just choking the life out of someone who crossed him, totally expressionless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

oxsnard posted:

Biden is trash but he's capable of expressing emotions and connects with people

This is up for debate watching his face tonight

I am the only person on the left I know who is very anti-drugs but I will gladly give that away in seconds for the rest of everything like medical care for everyone and whatnot.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy

Do you have a place you have been posting all of these because :tviv:

LeafyOrb
Jun 11, 2012

empty whippet box posted:

anyone got a clip of bernie saying "I AM THE PRESIDENT AND I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT"?

The entire time he was giving that response I kept think about how people are gonna use that sound bite without context.

Tormented
Jan 22, 2004

"And the goat shall bear upon itself all their iniquities unto a solitary place..."

God drat that's good!

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Yang forcing people into rehab is beyond hosed

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

I was only able to tune in 20 min ago and don't know if it's been this way the entire time, but there's a subtle Bernie vibe that permeates the room. Everybody tries to get snipes and corrections and hand-raises in amongst all themselves... Until Bernie talks. When he does, everyone shuts the gently caress up and just listens. It's like everyone just realizes the he's transcending their theatrical poo poo in real time. It's awesome.

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

Ugh, I feel like Pete is looking pretty good out there tonight. I wish they wouldn't have made the first two rounds some variation on "why is bernie's plan crazy, and why won't he get elected?"

Beast Pussy
Nov 30, 2006

You are dark inside

Yang's pause almost lost him the floor.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I am the only person on the left I know who is very anti-drugs but I will gladly give that away in seconds for the rest of everything like medical care for everyone and whatnot.

I'm actually fairly anti drug too but jailing people for possession is dumb as hell

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

yang you could have stopped coming to these why are you doing this

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

LeafyOrb posted:

The entire time he was giving that response I kept think about how people are gonna use that sound bite without context.

Yes I want it to be my ringtone

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I'm right there with you being very anti-gun on the left.

ascii genitals
Aug 19, 2000

V. Illych L. posted:

like i can see buttigieg showing up with gloves and some cheesewire and just choking the life out of someone who crossed him, totally expressionless

I can see buttigieg showing up with some gloves and some cheesewire and just going to loving town on some cheese.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Phenotype posted:

Ugh, I feel like Pete is looking pretty good out there tonight. I wish they wouldn't have made the first two rounds some variation on "why is bernie's plan crazy, and why won't he get elected?"

WTF are you smoking dude? I need some.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Lol I've never listened to Yang in a debate before but he is painfully nervous, just hard to watch

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

Phenotype posted:

they've done that for every single debate and it hasn't worked once

Apocalypse
Feb 27, 2004

No Men Here. Only Monsters.
God, she's such a loving liar. Amy drat well knows she's sent users to jail. gently caress you.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

ascii genitals posted:

I can see buttigieg showing up with some gloves and some cheesewire and just going to loving town on some cheese.

Only if he has a nice chianti to pair with it.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

ascii genitals posted:

I thought horny was prohibited???

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

a business guy

ColonelMuttonchops
Feb 18, 2011

Young Orc
Oh right, klobs a cop. I hate cops, gently caress klob.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
Are they gonna ask Klobocop about that innocent teen she wouldn't let attend his mom's funeral?

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Failed Imagineer posted:

Lol I've never listened to Yang in a debate before but he is painfully nervous, just hard to watch

He's normally a lot smoother, he just shoves UBI at any loving question he gets. This is one where he can't do that.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Nairbo posted:

Yang forcing people into rehab is beyond hosed

yep, forced rehab is hosed. Good on the moderator for also pointing out that they already don't have enough beds, and that's just going to flood the system further.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Just tuned in, are people there cheering for everyone after they speak or just Pete?

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

I think Klobuchar just came out against Doritos. She's not just out of the race, she's DEAD in modern America. Hire a protection detail and flee the country SMH

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

ColonelMuttonchops posted:

Oh right, klobs a cop. I hate cops, gently caress klob.

IT'S KLOBBERIN TIME HIPPIE

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

Cpt_Obvious posted:

WTF are you smoking dude? I need some.

Sour Chem, Michigan medical product. Been legal for years!

Seriously though, his foreign policy answers were a lot more coherent than I thought they'd be.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

as a recovered heroin addict the recovery services available in the country are woefully understaffed and behind the times. These people really don't know what they are talking about. They have no idea what being an addict is like and probably have never asked an addict what needs to be done.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

How's Pete doing, I want blood

HannibalBarca
Sep 11, 2016

History shows, again and again, how nature points out the folly of man.
here we go with shivving bernie on the guns issue

Apocalypse
Feb 27, 2004

No Men Here. Only Monsters.
I love how no one is going to follow up on Amy's lies. Can't expect anything better here.

puppets freak me out
Dec 18, 2015

2 cents per milligram! How heroic!

Wendell
May 11, 2003

CubanMissile posted:

Just tuned in, are people there cheering for everyone after they speak or just Pete?

Everyone. Pete does seem to get a lot though.

Rad Russian
Aug 15, 2007

Soviet Power Supreme!

Failed Imagineer posted:

He's not a politician. It would be fine if he actually had any good policies.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Is Bernie getting boos?

redstormpopcorn
Jun 10, 2007
Aurora Master

kidkissinger posted:

yang you could have stopped coming to these why are you doing this

I'd rather see Yang as a debate moderator than participant; he brings up important stuff that almost nobody else touches on, then kicks a dozen yards wide of the goalposts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy

We get it, you have the incel vote