Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib
Let's hope Bernie wins this, I want him to Make America Great Again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

a thread for focusing on ratfucking is probably earned at this point, but i'm afraid no one would read it except for lunatics like myself :ohdear:

I’d read one about historical election chicanery

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
if iowa proves everything its that all elections in the us have been hosed with since forever and bernie won all of them if we had the real numbers

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
OP updated with a disclaimer about the early voting towns

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Wasn't the poll that showed Butt and Bernie even from an organization funded by Buttigieg lmao

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

a thread for focusing on ratfucking is probably earned at this point, but i'm afraid no one would read it except for lunatics like myself :ohdear:

Non lunatics in cspam?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

Yeah but ratfuck discussion has taken place in the Succ Zone historically, plus when obvious ratfucks like Iowa happen it's so natural to want to talk about them that they don't need their own thread

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Basically there's only two possible outcomes
1. Bernie ratfucked, Pete wins
2. Bernie ratfucked, wins anyway

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Jewel Repetition posted:

Yeah but ratfuck discussion has taken place in the Succ Zone historically, plus when obvious ratfucks like Iowa happen it's so natural to want to talk about them that they don't need their own thread

I'm from the Iowa thread, and I say Bernie won!

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Tetracube posted:

Wasn't the poll that showed Butt and Bernie even from an organization funded by Buttigieg lmao

Not sure if it was funded by him but the organization was at least intensely rooting for him

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
wasnt it also he worked for the the company the CEO also worked for so theyre probably friends

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRCRw6kxVis

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

if you're panicking about loving dixville notch, just remember it's a bunch of white weirdos who can afford to hang around and vote at midnight on a Monday

TropicalCoke
Feb 14, 2012
What time do votes start coming in

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

Tetracube posted:

Whether or not that's true the only other polling it did was to see how much Brazilians loved Bolsonaro by dredging social media, so if even the most fash-friendly polls are still only giving Butt a tie for NH the numbers clearly aren't real. Doesn't discount other fuckery though. We should be prepared for this to finish very close. Even if Bernie wins Pete's close second will be trumpeted by media as the true victory of the night. Klob really needs to drag that fucker to hell or we're gonna be dealing with him for a while.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Jewel Repetition posted:

Not sure if it was funded by him but the organization was at least intensely rooting for him

Breaking: C-Spam polls report Bernie 100%, Pete 0%

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

TropicalCoke posted:

Results technically start coming in at 7 but the last polls close and 8 and news organizations don't release exit polls or declare a winner until then. So 7 is like the pregame show

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

Doorknob Slobber posted:

wasnt it also he worked for the the company the CEO also worked for so theyre probably friends

theyre literally the same personrat but with different skin masks on

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

TropicalCoke posted:

Results start trickling in at 7 with the final results coming in next week and the corrections potentially coming in April

Weedle
May 31, 2006

7 is when we see pete leading by three points with 13% reporting and start melting down

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

One thing I would like everyone to know is that it would be much, much harder to ratfuck Bernie tonight than it was in Iowa, both because primaries are straight votes instead of an arcane multi-round system, and because this primary is a state election and loving with it is actually illegal, unlike in caucuses

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jewel Repetition posted:

One thing I would like everyone to know is that it would be much, much harder to ratfuck Bernie tonight than it was in Iowa, both because primaries are straight votes instead of an arcane multi-round system, and because this primary is a state election and loving with it is actually illegal, unlike in caucuses

smh at jeb

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Jewel Repetition posted:

What's stopping them from dumping Bernie votes into a shredder though

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

so is this going to be straightforward or will it be like Iowa because i still don't know what the official word is on that one

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Weedle posted:

7 is when we see pete leading by three points with 13% reporting and start melting down

Which is also when CNN declares total Pete victory

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Tetracube posted:

I'm not saying it's impossible, but mainly fear of going to jail. In Iowa, the party could have just baldly declared that all delegates went to Pete and the only consequence would have been loss of trust in them, which happened regardless

CODChimera posted:

so is this going to be straightforward or will it be like Iowa because i still don't know what the official word is on that one

Straightforward. This is just a regular election where you write down your vote on a ballot, no herding around in gymnasiums or having to do math

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

CODChimera posted:

fairly straightforward. unlike the backwards tinpot bullshit-tatorship of IA or another caucus state, NH uses paper ballots and is a straight-up primary

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Tetracube posted:

when you vote you place the ballot in the scanner so it's read immediately. The paper is there for backup

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
CRUSH THE RAT

KILL

KILL

WIN

WIN

CRUSH THE RAT

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Al-Saqr posted:

CRUSH THE RAT

KILL

KILL

WIN

WIN

CRUSH THE RAT

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Al-Saqr posted:

CRUSH THE RAT

KILL

KILL

WIN

WIN

CRUSH THE RAT

Wow, 100% Bloomberg

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

:hai:

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Well folks, our scanning app is on the fritz so it might take us a couple weeks to count all these hanging chads, but early results say Buttigieg won decisively

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Jewel Repetition posted:

Well folks, our scanning app is on the fritz so it might take us a couple weeks to count all these hanging chads, but early results say Buttigieg won decisively

I think this is somewhat likely tbh

10% of the vote comes in, they say they need to do "quality control" again, the rat declares victory

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Jewel Repetition posted:

Straightforward. This is just a regular election where you write down your vote on a ballot, no herding around in gymnasiums or having to do math

I really hope so. A win that's just an outright win would be cool

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Bad news everyone, with 0% reporting it's undeniable that Buttigieg has won again

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Tetracube posted:

AtlasIntel (dot org). founded by ex-Harvard, ex-McKinsey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

mad.radhu posted:

I think this is somewhat likely tbh

10% of the vote comes in, they say they need to do "quality control" again, the rat declares victory

It's fun to imagine but I would bet money against it. What will probably actually happen is Bernie will win comfortably, well know it tonight, and everybody will get a break after the Iowa stress.