Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
https://twitter.com/liz_franczak/status/1227448070343970820

think someone confused bernie with chevy chase

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Sylink
Apr 17, 2004

My brain can't process Pete doing well wtd

Its that time
Nov 8, 2011
In my foreigner's media, the headline is just:

SANDERS WINS; BIDEN BITES DUST.

Anything else should be seen as oriented tbh.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Sylink posted:

Pete is basically getting all the votes biden wouldve, he's the default for the brainless white well off old lib.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sylink posted:

olds

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Al-Saqr posted:

Pete is basically getting all the votes biden wouldve, he's the default for the brainless white well off old lib.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Toplowtech posted:

"PAGING"? Jesus, give that man a mobile phone!

when you use the “paging _____” format you are usually evoking a summons over a loudspeaker or intercom system

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

The last thing a staffer sees

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Sylink posted:

Yeah as a casual observer of all this I thought he was a b plot character at best but i guess biden was looking a little too completely poo poo

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

the earth sings with the news of a champion upon the land

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

reality is starting to break through on cnn this morning; paraphrasing but the overall tone is "uh bernie could win this thing, we should stop pretending like he can't, people really like medicare for all and college"

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Squizzle posted:

when you use the “paging _____” format you are usually evoking a summons over a loudspeaker or intercom system

check out old man squizzle, still going to stores and airports

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

The Culinary Union attack ads just means it's going to be another fight in Nevada. But, they only started their attack ads yesterday.

Chuck Rocha has been working Nevada for eight months for Bernie. He was a fantastic choice for organizing, as the exit polls in Iowa and NH shown - from his interview on Krystal Balls show the day of the Iowa caucus, they sent out hundreds of thousands of bilingual mailers every week for months to every Hispanic household in Iowa, and blanketing Hispanic newspapers and tv stations with Tio Bernie. They have had to be doing something similar for Nevada.

It won't be easy, but Chuck is making Nevada a real possibility for Bernie to handily win.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Crusader posted:

reality is starting to break through on cnn this morning; paraphrasing but the overall tone is "uh bernie could win this thing, we should stop pretending like he can't, people really like medicare for all and college"

Bend them knees buckoos

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the funniest option is that bernie wins each of the first four and a diff person comes in a surprising second in each

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
where the gently caress are the rest of the results

Succbot Circlejerk
Jan 8, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
They're sick they need a doctor

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

maybe yang will pull off a shock win in nevada because its too late to remove him from the ballot

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Forum cheer squad sez: "Cheer the fuck up your avatar is depressing you left-wing commie ass-smoker. For fuck's sake. Jessus."

HiHo ChiRho posted:

The Culinary Union attack ads just means it's going to be another fight in Nevada. But, they only started their attack ads yesterday.

Chuck Rocha has been working Nevada for eight months for Bernie. He was a fantastic choice for organizing, as the exit polls in Iowa and NH shown - from his interview on Krystal Balls show the day of the Iowa caucus, they sent out hundreds of thousands of bilingual mailers every week for months to every Hispanic household in Iowa, and blanketing Hispanic newspapers and tv stations with Tio Bernie. They have had to be doing something similar for Nevada.

It won't be easy, but Chuck is making Nevada a real possibility for Bernie to handily win.

I'm faaaaaar from the first person to mention this, but the mainstream narrative about Bernie not connecting with people of color is so absurdly hostile to the Latin American and Hispanic community.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

McNutty posted:

I'm faaaaaar from the first person to mention this, but the mainstream narrative about Bernie not connecting with people of color is so absurdly hostile to the Latin American and Hispanic community.

When MSM talks about poc voters currently, it almost only ever means black people, completely forgetting everyone else. So long as latino voters continue to support Bernie in vast numbers, they will be erased.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

C-SPAN Caller posted:

When MSM talks about poc voters currently, it almost only ever means black people, completely forgetting everyone else. So long as latino voters continue to support Bernie in vast numbers, they will be erased.

Media speak
PoC=black
Immigrant=Latinos who may have been in the southwest well before any whites arrived

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Squizzle posted:

maybe yang will pull off a shock win in nevada because its too late to remove him from the ballot

there’s no ballot in Nevada

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

C-SPAN Caller posted:

Remember the guy who said Hawaii wasn't diverse because it has a very small black population

Entenzahn
Nov 15, 2012

erm... quack-ward

Squizzle posted:

the funniest option is that bernie wins each of the first four and a diff person comes in a surprising second in each

Steyermentum!!!

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Joementum posted:

Bloomberg planning to win every state without a ballot

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

C-SPAN Caller posted:

and it really just means black people over 50

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Joementum posted:

and it really just means black people over 50

unless they're working class or leftist, in which case they don't count

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Crusader posted:

i dunno the few minutes i watched featured fantasy projections of a bloomberg candidacy and their resident gusano handwaving away the first two primaries as too white despite the winner of both having carried the minority vote by a ridiculous margin

it's like peering into an alternate universe

eighty-four merc
Dec 22, 2010

In 2020, we're going to make the end of Fight Club real.

Joementum posted:

https://thenevadaindependent.com/article/nevada-democrats-to-use-scannable-ballot-for-early-voting-ipad-with-google-forms-for-check-in

there's an early vote ballot

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

finally figured out who she reminds me of:

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Huntman posted:

I'm terrible with political predictions, but it still just blows my mind how far Warren has fallen. Maybe out of Iowa/NH she can put together a 3rd place finish somewhere else, but yikes.

A buddy of mine is, unfortunately, canvassing for her in Arkansas and from what he told me, the Warren organizer that called him about it made it sound like he was the only one who actually said yes. Needless to say, assuming she doesn't drop out before then, I'm hyped to see her Super Tuesday flame out.

Warren is the Scott Walker of this cycle lol

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

last night was the most cable news i'd watched since 2016 and it was painful as gently caress

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

everyone over 50 thinks the TV is real and it is hosed up

the internet is the only thing that is real

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Tetracube posted:

finally figured out who she reminds me of:

We need more telenovela memes.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Nonsense posted:

FAILED WARREN

Punished Warren: a woman who lost her presidential race

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Ghost Leviathan posted:

We need more telenovela memes.

edit:

The Muppets On PCP posted:

i dunno the few minutes i watched featured fantasy projections of a bloomberg candidacy and their resident gusano handwaving away the first two primaries as too white despite the winner of both having carried the minority vote by a ridiculous margin

it's like peering into an alternate universe

WELP figures it wouldn't last

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Squizzle posted:

This would be hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

mastershakeman posted:

Media speak
PoC=black upper middle class elderly blacks
Immigrant=Latinos who may have been in the southwest well before any whites arrived