Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62UzLgdb1GQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Bernie Sanders.

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

this guy looks like an eli valley caricature of himself

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

*sotto voce* do they know the camera is pointing at a mound of playdough?

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

so how come buzzfeed has 272/297 precincts reporting and nyt has 294/301 precincts reporting lol

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Stairmaster posted:

Bernie Sanders.

Limerick
Oct 23, 2009

:parrot:

WampaLord posted:

it's this folks

shocking to see so few goons get this, it's so obvious

The reason I'm guessing Bernie will "lose" NV is because I expect full ratmode. They're going to put dead people down for Pete and poo poo like that.

This is harder to do in a primary than a caucus, so even if he does "lose" NV he can still win every Super Tuesday state except one (maybe Oklahoma) and cinch the nomination. I'm not arzying, it's more that my very low expectations from the DNC have somehow gotten even lower after Iowa.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Limerick posted:

The reason I'm guessing Bernie will "lose" NV is because I expect full ratmode. They're going to put dead people down for Pete and poo poo like that.

This is harder to do in a primary than a caucus, so even if he does "lose" NV he can still win every Super Tuesday state except one (say, Oklahoma) and cinch the nomination. I'm not arzying, it's more that my very low expectations from the DNC have somehow gotten even lower after Iowa.

bernie is going to sweep nevada

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

thank you for your input and analysis, melting wax golem

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
The Klobovirus is spreading.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Stairmaster posted:

Bernie Sanders.

Good News for Booty Judge!

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

dead ringer for one of those AI amalgamations of Conan O'brien and Andy Richter

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Code Jockey posted:

amy beat liz, I can't get over it, that makes my loving week

freckle posted:

liz is gonna endorse klob

WampaLord posted:

she DOUBLED liz's votes

lmaoooooo

nyt was right

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Who did warren think was gonna vote for her

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

wheres this mans eyebrows

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
2013's Italian American Democrat of the Year

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Limerick posted:

This is harder to do in a primary than a caucus, so even if he does "lose" NV he can still win every Super Tuesday state except one (maybe Oklahoma) and cinch the nomination. I'm not arzying, it's more that my very low expectations from the DNC have somehow gotten even lower after Iowa.

Nah, hispanic voters

We good

also everyone thought they would outright rig the NH primary since it's "black box votes" and lmao y'all were wrong about that too

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

WampaLord posted:

it's this folks

shocking to see so few goons get this, it's so obvious

the problem is that a past huge win in a two person layup field and overestimates due to forgetting about “undecideds” led to expecting the moon when really a win against the field in those states is pretty big

I realized last night the importance if these first four states isn’t the delegates, it’s the news giving you five minutes of open mic time to freestyle if you win

anyway Nevada is a machine state so I won’t be particularly surprised if like klob wins for no goddamn reason but sc is when the poo poo starts hitting the fan, especially with Biden’s campaign in its death throes. berno wins sc and you are going to see some serious poo poo on Super Tuesday

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

exmarx is getting turned on

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Jim Messina looks like the human version of a ventriloquist's dummy.

he looks like conan obrien during blast off

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Bernie is going to have precinct captains at every Nevada location watching the caucuses like hawks and will accurately record every step of the process. His campaign will probably have the results hours before they are released.

I get the urge to arzy about Nevada because of Iowa but Bernie’s campaign is going to do everything they can to make sure ratfucking is impossible. Trust them, and keep volunteering. Go to Nevada yourself if you can.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

pancake rabbit posted:

so how come buzzfeed has 272/297 precincts reporting and nyt has 294/301 precincts reporting lol

there are several different services that are used to collect results

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Mind_Taker posted:

Bernie is going to have precinct captains at every Nevada location watching the caucuses like hawks and will accurately record every step of the process. His campaign will probably have the results hours before they are released.

I get the urge to arzy about Nevada because of Iowa but Bernie’s campaign is going to do everything they can to make sure ratfucking is impossible. Trust them, and keep volunteering. Go to Nevada yourself if you can.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

https://twitter.com/Politics_Polls/status/1227655827257012227

Biden was crushing Bernie in this NC poll the last time I saw it lol

Bernie gonna win every loving state

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

there are several different services that are used to collect results

ok but surely those services would agree on the number of precincts that exist

i'm not arzying or anything just mildly confused about this discrepancy

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

WampaLord posted:

As far as I can tell, NC is 95% furniture factory workers, so it makes sense it'd break to Bernie once the momentum started

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

WampaLord posted:

:hmmyes:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

WampaLord posted:

including our state of mind :)

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

wow, president bernie sanders

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

yes the real winner is the person who wasn't on the ballot

a very normal take from a very smart person

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Is there any state Bernie is not leading in?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

That culinary union poo poo better not gently caress over Bernie in Nevada

Limerick
Oct 23, 2009

:parrot:

Mind_Taker posted:

Actually yes, hell yes. Bring along a reflective yellow vest, for safety. If they can't cheat Bernie's got this. And, if we can't stop them from cheating and they brazenly do it in sight of everyone like it's 2016 (they probably will), let's turn the 22nd of February into the 22nd of poo poo.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

spacemang_spliff posted:

Is there any state Bernie is not leading in?

The state of Hillary.

She has some concerns about 2016!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

WampaLord posted:

Too close for comfort. American is just one country of many, after all. Winning one country does not a winner make.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

WampaLord posted:

lol this is before the big push for super tuesday

Also the people that end up supporting bernie have pretty much decided to go all in vs everyone else the establishment tries to prop up

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
This isn't even his final form!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

Only states I expect sanders to lose on are states like Utah and Idaho which are 99% white Mormon suburbanites. Mormons are awful and loving love capitalism and white suburban anti-culture. I expect them to go as low as to vote Bloomberg.

I also don’t have any confidence in my home state (Arizona) either. I’m hoping that the Hispanic voters will offset the lovely boomers and white suburbanites that plague this state. Luckily Arizona won’t matter as much in the grand scheme of things.