Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Dr Christmas posted:

After Mr Peanut's death was interpreted as a coded message from the Deep State about having someone whacked, is the baby peanut getting similar analysis?

Baby JFK Jr. is here to stop the Deep State once and for all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Dr Christmas posted:

After Mr Peanut's death was interpreted as a coded message from the Deep State about having someone whacked, is the baby peanut getting similar analysis?

The hashtag is #babynut so yeah

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

RagnarokAngel posted:

The hashtag is #babynut so yeah

I don't entirely disagree with this. It's a terrible, terrible ad campaign all around.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
*Sees a baby peanut cartoon character and immediately thinks to child rape*

*Calls other people dirty.*

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Nuts can only exist in a single context, and they're stored in the same place as pee

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

THEY ARE PUTTING CHILDREN IN YOUR FOOD, THOSE ARE PAEDOPHILE NUTS

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
.. Walnut sauce?

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Fiend posted:

.. Walnut sauce?

Walnuts arent the same as peanuts stop trying to make the movement look bad.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

some australian psychiatrist got deregistered last week for being a weirdo q believer who couldnt shut up about donald trump and q even at his own tribunal.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2020/feb/07/psychiatrist-struck-off-for-posting-bizarre-qanon-conspiracy-theories

quote:

A Sydney psychiatrist who posted “bizarre” alt-right conspiracy theories he claimed were the directives of US President Donald Trump to his practice’s official website has been struck off the medical register.

The Dee Why doctor Russell Everard McGregor claimed Trump had taped evidence of a global Satanist paedophile network, that 9/11 was faked, and that the ABC was part of an international deep state network covering up the crimes of the elite.

“Fight with your keyboard, knowledge and pen,” McGregor wrote in one post in January 2018. “Follow Q breadcrumbs on 8chan.

“The evil truth will be hard for most to bear. Be brave. Seek loved ones and offer compassion to friends and family.”

In another post detailed by the NSW civil and administrative tribunal this week, McGregor insisted that the WikiLeaks founder, Julian Assange, had not been hiding in the Ecuadorian embassy in London but was in Switzerland or Washington.

The doctor continues to post blogs to the official website of his Northern Beaches Psychiatrist and Psychologist Family Medical Practice.

The blog was only uncovered after McGregor submitted a detailed complaint to the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency about an alleged affair between his wife and a colleague.

When a colleague working at the same practice complained that the information had been inappropriately shared with her as well, the NSW Medical Council began to look into McGregor’s wellbeing.

During a hearing into his mental state, McGregor told the medical council that if they had “any understanding of politics, you would understand that the beliefs that are actually put on the blog are actually the directives from President Trump”.

When the council chair called to say his registration had been suspended, he called her a “filthy dirty loving leftwing slut” and claimed she “knowingly used the power of political correctness to inflict woman to male intimidation and assault against [him]”.

“You think you can do this just because I’m rightwing?” McGregor asked.

He later used the blog to label the council a “pedophile protection agency” and “deranged President Trump haters and those who are political sycophants of what the Deep State represents”.

McGregor’s deregistration was granted by NCAT on Wednesday after a hearing in which the doctor’s own assessing psychiatrist testified that McGregor was paranoid.

Dr Murray Wright said McGregor had tried to win him over to the QAnon cause by bringing a 600-page document to the consultation.

“These are extraordinary beliefs for a consultant psychiatrist to publicly associate himself with, particularly on a website associated with his clinical practice,” Wright told NCAT.

McGregor was also found guilty of professional misconduct and banned from reapplying for a year over the posts and his verbal abuse. He will need to prove he has recovered significantly should he wish to practice again.

this is his blog where he is still posting weird trump poo poo

https://www.psychiatristandpsychologist.com.au/blog/

and this a 51 tweet meltdown he had about it directed at some random journalist who had nothing to do with the story

https://twitter.com/KillAuDeepState/status/1225589349204410370

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Where is Q posting now that 8chan is dead?

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

I just went back to 4 Chan

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

some australian psychiatrist got deregistered last week for being a weirdo q believer who couldnt shut up about donald trump and q even at his own tribunal.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2020/feb/07/psychiatrist-struck-off-for-posting-bizarre-qanon-conspiracy-theories

this is his blog where he is still posting weird trump poo poo

https://www.psychiatristandpsychologist.com.au/blog/

and this a 51 tweet meltdown he had about it directed at some random journalist who had nothing to do with the story

https://twitter.com/KillAuDeepState/status/1225589349204410370

It’s not an especially easy path to take, becoming a psychiatrist. You see the worst of humanity and that somewhat detaches you. But you also learn to recognise patterns and abnormalities, even in yourself, which should lead to better self regulation. Something radical changed for this guy and I want to know what it was.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Honestly most psychiatrists I've met are pretty bonkers before hand. Its just a matter of weird but harmless or totally insane.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
I tried reading this and now my brain hurts. In my agony I'd like to inflict the same on you all:

https://twitter.com/RiQ_Grimes/status/1228231581199790085?s=20

Seems to be him explaining why the FISA declas hasn't happened which is something I honestly forgot they were waiting on.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

nm

PhallicPhalanges
Jun 9, 2015

Her navel is all time musky... Bt look at her face... Her face makes my ROD wakes
Any qanon opinions on Jordan Peterson nearly killing himself? I assume quanon fans overlap fairly tightly with JP fans

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

PhallicPhalanges posted:

Any qanon opinions on Jordan Peterson nearly killing himself? I assume quanon fans overlap fairly tightly with JP fans

Nah Peterson fans are the grandchildren of the lead-brained Q crowd.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

8kun close enough to an official replacement that they’re able to post there.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

a neurotic ai posted:

It’s not an especially easy path to take, becoming a psychiatrist. You see the worst of humanity and that somewhat detaches you. But you also learn to recognise patterns and abnormalities, even in yourself, which should lead to better self regulation. Something radical changed for this guy and I want to know what it was.

I'm thinking it's the disintegration of his marriage as hinted by his allegation that he thought one of his coworkers was having sex with her.

Illuminti
Dec 3, 2005

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy

jojoinnit posted:

I tried reading this and now my brain hurts. In my agony I'd like to inflict the same on you all:

https://twitter.com/RiQ_Grimes/status/1228231581199790085?s=20

Seems to be him explaining why the FISA declas hasn't happened which is something I honestly forgot they were waiting on.

I love it when they claim that nefarious "others" are stopping them tweeting the truth, but he's managed to get around it using advanced techniques like screenshots. Lucky he has such leet hacking skills that the deep state can't shut him down.

It's an absolute certainty that anyone could tweet everything he wrote word for word and twitter would be fine with it.

TGLT
Aug 14, 2009

Dr Christmas posted:

8kun close enough to an official replacement that they’re able to post there.

Pretty sure it's still being run by Jim Watkins, so it's as official as official gets.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

So, yesterday a deranged neo Nazis went on a shooting spree and murdered 10 people here in Germany. His manifesto is full of batshit insane poo poo about subterranean satanic pedophile ceremonies and time travel. Thank you so much America, thank you for all your gifts to the world.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

hm yes America is the reason for a bunch of mystical German conspiracy theories about wunderwaffens and secret cabals puppeteering the world

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Can’t have New Nazi without Nazi Classic.

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

bird with big dick posted:

Can’t have New Nazi without Nazi Classic.

The Pepsi Logo looks kind of like a Q

People will prefer Nazi Classic unless they take the Q challenge?

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

GABA ghoul posted:

So, yesterday a deranged neo Nazis went on a shooting spree and murdered 10 people here in Germany. His manifesto is full of batshit insane poo poo about subterranean satanic pedophile ceremonies and time travel. Thank you so much America, thank you for all your gifts to the world.

Thank you so much, Germany. Thank you for all your gifts to the world.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

RagnarokAngel posted:

Honestly most psychiatrists I've met are pretty bonkers before hand. Its just a matter of weird but harmless or totally insane.

I have bad news for you if you’ve “met” “a lot” of psychiatrists and they’re all crazy

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

Calico Heart posted:

I have bad news for you if you’ve “met” “a lot” of psychiatrists and they’re all crazy

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

I know two psychiatrists socially and I wouldn't say they're crazy but they certainly despair at the state of mental health support and their inability to do more for their patients because they are horribly overworked.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
every person in this building is mad! they all INSIST walls need to be padded!

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

GABA ghoul posted:

We have two much more important things to worry about : the depredations of Cancel Culture and Bernie's execrable Bros.

That's right, kids with left-of-center politics are being snarky online.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Calico Heart posted:

:hmmyes:

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

AWarmBody posted:

Thank you so much, Germany. Thank you for all your gifts to the world.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Calico Heart posted:

As a fellow professional not as a patient.

But yes your point is well taken and probably accurate.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Just imagine being so incredibly butthurt over someone calling out you culture for commodifying paranoid delusions and marketing them to mentally ill people for a quick buck

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

GABA ghoul posted:

Just imagine being so incredibly butthurt over someone calling out you culture for commodifying paranoid delusions and marketing them to mentally ill people for a quick buck

It's not so much being butthurt as it is saying, hey, pot calling kettle black. But you can imagine my butt being hurt if you're into that rear end pain, bby ;)

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

GABA ghoul posted:

Im sure you're going through a lot since yeah, Germany has made a strong effort to push back against this stuff but trying to blame Americans for the primary creation of neo nazis is a bit much.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Here is a picture of Trump I've not seen before. Only someone as batshit Qrazy as Qtips could love this or make it imo so putting it here. I cannot recall what actor it looks like, not Redford, its someone else...

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Jesus its Liam Neeson lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Spinz posted:

Jesus its Liam Neeson lol

Liam Neeson with the shittiest loving toupee.