Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Cocaine Bear posted:

When you no longer struggle or want for long enough, you forget that people struggle and want. Money rots the brain.
capitalism rots the brain. having no money is just as harmful on the mind as having too much money just in different ways. as does going from rags to riches and riches to rages. capitalism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

I briefly mixed up Michael Savage and Dan Savage, and I was like, “the advice columnist hosed Ginsberg?”

michael savage's real last name is weiner. irl, he's a tiny weiner

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
He's got some weird-rear end herbology Ph.D. lol

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
https://twitter.com/ErikLoomis/status/1228883855639240705

Veteran CBP agent discovers that he's not actually a citizen, may be chucked out of CBP (and USA) just before his retirement arrives.

LOL.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

FMguru posted:

Veteran CBP agent discovers that he's not actually a citizen, may be chucked out of CBP (and USA) just before his retirement arrives.

LOL.

I wish i could laugh more at this insane "karma's a real bitch ain't it" moment but god drat this is just too much

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
suffer, scream, die

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Shipon posted:

I wish i could laugh more at this insane "karma's a real bitch ain't it" moment but god drat this is just too much

the guy ignored his migra familiy in the us so he could go on about his business brutalizing other brown folks. he knew plenty of his family was here illegally but never turned them in and never gave them up but still played a part in breaking up other families. gently caress that guy

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Eat This Glob posted:

the guy ignored his migra familiy in the us so he could go on about his business brutalizing other brown folks. he knew plenty of his family was here illegally but never turned them in and never gave them up but still played a part in breaking up other families. gently caress that guy

yeah now that i read the full thing i agree. gently caress him let him get bitten by the snake he fed

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
i feel bad for the part where his adult son is also retroactively hosed.

but lol goddamn,

quote:

Sometimes, he recognized employees of a Texas furniture factory, where he’d been a security guard, as they reentered the United States. One guy was so proud of Rodriguez for becoming an agent that he sought out his inspection lane just to see him in uniform. Rodriguez knew the man worked at the factory, in violation of the tourist visa he held. “Why did you have to come through my lane?” Rodriguez asked, before canceling his visa. He revoked about 10 workers’ papers this way.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

but lol goddamn,

Trump goons getting their just desserts is what I live for in the death throes of this collapsing empire.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

but lol goddamn,

Extreme papers please energy

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Pendejo

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Man that is some top shelf schadenfreude. What a bootlicker.

Saros
Dec 29, 2009

Its almost like we're a Bureaucracy, in space!

I set sail for the Planet of Lab Requisitions!!

quote:

Sometimes, he recognized employees of a Texas furniture factory, where he’d been a security guard, as they reentered the United States. One guy was so proud of Rodriguez for becoming an agent that he sought out his inspection lane just to see him in uniform. Rodriguez knew the man worked at the factory, in violation of the tourist visa he held. “Why did you have to come through my lane?” Rodriguez asked, before canceling his visa. He revoked about 10 workers’ papers this way.

Holy poo poo. :murder:

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

FMguru posted:

LOL.

In the twilight of the Obama administration, Central American children and families began arriving at the border in droves, seeking protection from poverty and gang violence, and reunion with family in the U.S. Rodriguez, by then a veteran CBP officer, believed that many asylum seekers had been coached to tell the same sad stories so that they would be released into the United States to await their day in court. The then–presidential candidate Donald Trump promised to lock these people up. Rodriguez voted for Trump.

lol

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

ephex posted:

In the twilight of the Obama administration, Central American children and families began arriving at the border in droves, seeking protection from poverty and gang violence, and reunion with family in the U.S. Rodriguez, by then a veteran CBP officer, believed that many asylum seekers had been coached to tell the same sad stories so that they would be released into the United States to await their day in court. The then–presidential candidate Donald Trump promised to lock these people up. Rodriguez voted for Trump.

lol

lol the twist ending

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Shipon posted:

this is like the Mexican version of a uncle tom / the indoor plantation slave from Malcolm X speech.

He was so proud to round up Mexicans and deport them until he got fired from his job.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
the important thing was the friends he made along the way

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

oxsnard posted:

the important thing was the friends he made along the way

lmao

quote:

In October, Rodriguez received a letter from Citizenship and Immigration Services.

His green-card application had been denied because he had falsely claimed to be an American citizen and illegally voted. The letter argued that Rodriguez did not qualify for leniency, even if he did not know about his status at the time. (USCIS declined to comment on specific cases.)

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Lmao his family lives on the border so when he gets deported he gets to be the well known border agent that hosed everyone over and that everybody knows, living on the border! Nothing could go wrong there! :haw:

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Can't help but remember that one article about a Trump voter who got deported, asked his daughter for help who simply responded, 'so, you glad Trump won now?'

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Kitfox88 posted:

suffer, scream, die

I'm going to grind you into a silly paste you fool man :commissar:

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Samovar posted:

Can't help but remember that one article about a Trump voter who got deported, asked his daughter for help who simply responded, 'so, you glad Trump won now?'

Someone please post this

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Man who spent his whole life pulling up ladders is surprised to see his ladder pulled up lmao

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Colonel Cancer posted:

Man who spent his whole life pulling up ladders is surprised to see his ladder pulled up lmao

How could he known that working for racist abusive organization which hires authoritarian types like former military could turn on him like that?

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

¡Nunca pensé que los leopardos se comerían mi cara!

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Colonel Cancer posted:

I feel like there are a million scenes of this exact scenario to choose from, with a henchman getting sacrificed by his boss right after he's finished throwing other people off the life raft or whatever.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

theflyingexecutive posted:

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

theflyingexecutive posted:

rofl. oh that's just loving delicious

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

His vote for Trump was illegal?

*kisses fingers so hard, sparks fly off*

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

davidspackage posted:

His vote for Trump was illegal?

*kisses fingers so hard, sparks fly off*

Get him out of here, throw him out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd95dufYBrU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Elephant Ambush posted:

Someone please post this

Ask and ye shall receive.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/theintercept/status/1229115192484802561

not mentioned directly but the group throwing bricks through windows is you-know-who

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Religion is poison.

Like I can't even laugh at some of these people. They were raised in a brainwashing cult.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

quote:

When Warda Slewo reached a detention center in Ohio early the next morning, ICE allowed him a one-minute phone call. “Write this down,” he told his daughter. “They’re holding me in Youngstown. Don’t leave me.”

An automated voice chimed in the background, warning the two that they only had 10 seconds left to speak.

“Hey Dad,” Ashourina said, unable to help herself. “Do you still support Trump?”

She heard the sound of her dad cursing in Aramaic before the line went dead.

:laffo:

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

quote:

An automated voice chimed in the background, warning the two that they only had 10 seconds left to speak.
“Hey Dad,” Ashourina said, unable to help herself. “Do you still support Trump?”
She heard the sound of her dad cursing in Aramaic before the line went dead.

lol that daughter is fuckin' ice cold, i love it

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

quote:

Warda Slewo shocked his Bernie Sanders-supporting daughter when he began singing Trump’s praises a few months before the election, after previously seeming not to care about the presidential race at all.
“Suddenly one day my dad is telling me, ‘He promises to protect the Christians and he’s a businessman, he can help the economy,’ ” Ashourina recalled. “I was dumbfounded.”

“Those that were expressing these ideas [in support of the Muslim ban] were literally digging graves for the Muslim community and we fell into it,” Ashourina said.

:swoon:

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

make Ashourina mod of cspam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lmao when you are a immigrant and think you are one of the "good ones" that Trump/ICE would never lock-up.