Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Blago 2020 will be the next centrist the libs latch on to after Bloomberg is crushed neath the heel

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

usually the pardons come on the last day in office :thunk:

Yudo
May 15, 2003

https://twitter.com/jhkersting/status/1229835201150361606?s=20

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

They need another candidate to prop up

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
I've been reading up on Mike Bloomberg and listening to Chapo, and holy gently caress is Bloomberg a loving monster! He's a Lifetime movie villian.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Thoguh posted:

I legitimately wonder what these people think the origin of the CFPB was, and more importantly, what they believe it has accomplished.

It sent a settlement check for $12.60 to my mother's estate several years after she was improperly foreclosed and about two weeks after she died of the breast cancer that cost her her job.

I guess that's something.

:d2a:

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1229762499400077314

The only other time I've heard people talk about "erasure" is minority voices in media or leadership of organizations. Not when you're getting your rear end beat in elections.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

he probably wants to get a corrupt dem into the news

blago's family might also have shifted enough money to trump businesses to get him out

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Tired:
https://twitter.com/Millys4Warren/status/1229528723310960640

Wired:

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

PostNouveau posted:

The only other time I've heard people talk about "erasure" is minority voices in media or leadership of organizations. Not when you're getting your rear end beat in elections.

That is precisely why they're using that word. They want to make the media ignoring Warren into a social justice issue.

I'm not gonna be too hard on them, since I did plenty of complaining when the media was ignoring Bernie, though the difference is that they were ignoring Bernie while he was rising. Currently, they're ignoring Warren because she fell off a cliff. Slightly different scenarios.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

PostNouveau posted:

She was endorsed by the NYT! Why the gently caress is the NYT giving credence to the idea that she's not getting any attention!!!

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

blasting a huge airhorn that says "brokered convention" on the side

Fray
Oct 22, 2010

So many boomer idiots in the comments getting angry or insisting it's not true.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Joementum posted:

i wasn't sure if he'd made a public statement on it at the time, so i checked and Bernie convened a special session of the Burlington assembly to protest Operation Urgent Fury lmao

my loving president

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

mad.radhu posted:

blasting a huge airhorn that says "brokered convention" on the side

In my (extremely inexpert) opinion I think a brokered convention is extremely likely this year unless I am very, very wrong about what it would take for Biden and Warren to drop out. If they drop before Super Tuesday, I think Bernie stands a very good chance of getting to that pledged delegate majority; if they don't, I think we need to accept that a brokered convention is coming and get ready for it.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

i truly relish the increasing desperation with which the lamestream media insists that there must be skeletons somewhere in bernie's closet, he just needs to be vetted more thoroughly, there's got to be something in here, *flings coats aside* it can't just be empty *kicks through back wall* ahahahah i loving TOLD you *picks up single finger joint upon which is inscribed "WEIRD GENDER ESSAY"*

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
Will I get probed if I say that I might vote for Trump if Bloomberg somehow gets the nominee? Well I'd more likely vote third party but still...

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I mean most projections had Biden and Bernie being neck and neck till the end and so far that isn’t happening so I don’t think projections are worth much right now

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Joementum posted:

oh no i'm getting word that Bernie didn't support Operation Urgent Fury, something that millions of voters in America know and care about

"Urgent Fury" lol

Personally, I find Bernie's refusal to support Operation Stern Hellfire troubling

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I will not be guilted in to paying attention to Warren

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

PostNouveau posted:

Hello yes I got third place in Iowa and 4th in New Hampshire, which borders my home state, and I'm way way down in the polls for the next two states. Bernie and Pete beat me in both contests so far, Amy beat me in the most recent one, Biden is polling ahead of me in the next two, and then Bloomberg will be entering the race. I think I deserve more media attention

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

eric ciaramella posted:

I will not be guilted in to paying attention to Warren

retweet women, eric ciaramella

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe

punk rebel ecks posted:

Will I get probed if I say that I might vote for Trump if Bloomberg somehow gets the nominee? Well I'd more likely vote third party but still...

If Bloomberg wins the nom it will probably be because they ratfucked Bernie at the convention. If that’s the case there’s a VERY good chance we’ll see a Bernie 3rd party run and you won’t have to vote for either Republican psychopath.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

CharlestheHammer posted:

I mean most projections had Biden and Bernie being neck and neck till the end and so far that isn’t happening so I don’t think projections are worth much right now

I don't put a ton of stock in individual projections. It's just easy for me to imagine a situation where the clown car stays in and sort of rotates who comes in a close second to Bernie, just enough that he doesn't hit the pledged delegate majority.

Of course it's possible that they'll crater soon and be unable to raise more money and have to drop in large numbers but I'm not really sure I see that happening before Super Tuesday. Maybe Klobuchar if her poll numbers in Minnesota take a dive.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

so close to perfect. just needed her shoe floating in the muck. alas

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

https://twitter.com/SarcasmStardust/status/1229840970516254720?s=19

it is pretty funny how frum's ruthless modern army has spent this week making GBS threads itself and crying to the mods. very scary!

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

punk rebel ecks posted:

Don't vote for fascists.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I'm on Twitter probation but I'm quoting this so I can like it later.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

punk rebel ecks posted:

Vote third party. Trump will win if Bloomberg gets the nom anyway. Might as well keep your conscience clean and vote for someone who deserves your vote.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

gh0stpinballa posted:

it is pretty funny how frum's ruthless modern army has spent this week making GBS threads itself and crying to the mods. very scary!

technically correct, it's bernie's team that has the cluster bombs and napalm

Weedle
May 31, 2006

these people honestly have no clue how loving hot the fires that forged our posting blades were lmao

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Has Cenkghazi gone away yet?

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

Fray posted:

So many boomer idiots in the comments getting angry or insisting it's not true.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Elephant Ambush posted:

yes fortunately. i had actually forgotten about it completely until the other day when i realized i hadn't heard anything about it since like the day after he rescinded the endorsement. really stepped on a fuckin rake with that one

Limerick
Oct 23, 2009

:parrot:

gh0stpinballa posted:

:sad:

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Elephant Ambush posted:

cenkghazi is like the game, it can never truly go away.

also I just lost the game

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Weedle posted:

i truly relish the increasing desperation with which the lamestream media insists that there must be skeletons somewhere in bernie's closet, he just needs to be vetted more thoroughly, there's got to be something in here, *flings coats aside* it can't just be empty *kicks through back wall* ahahahah i loving TOLD you *picks up single finger joint upon which is inscribed "WEIRD GENDER ESSAY"*

it's so revealing that they can't conceptualize the idea of a person who isn't a literal ghoul

Dante80
Mar 23, 2015

https://twitter.com/nickcummings3/status/1229773059726417920

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takanago
Jun 2, 2007

You'll see...

FistEnergy posted:

so close to perfect. just needed her shoe floating in the muck. alas

look to the left of the cup