Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Dolphin posted:

i really need Bernie to clinch this nomination so i can be an absolute piece of poo poo online

What, up until now you've been holding back?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Deified Data posted:

Can we all just agree on what thread we're using today

Absolutely not

Dante80
Mar 23, 2015

btw..do we have a discord for the primaries?

eighty-four merc
Dec 22, 2010

In 2020, we're going to make the end of Fight Club real.
I'm so loving annoyed with nv dems

I volunteered to be a precinct chair (administer caucus for a precinct)

got a call from an FO last night to see if I could "pick up the site lead packet" to give to site lead in morning

and I get there and it's like "psych!" and now I guess I'm the site lead for a (small) site

they took my email and told me they sent me info on other vols at site last night, which didn't happen

so I guess I'm supposed to be doing the site solo, knowing nothing about being a site lead lol

super sick that dem FOs use same pressure sale tactics as MLM hucksters and elder-abuse scam artists. truly the good guys

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

there's too many loving threads

right now there's:
succ zone
primary thread that was originally the iowa caucus thread
nevada caucus thread

kill either the primary thread or the nevada caucus thread and then stick to the format

or rename the primary thread back to the iowa caucus thread

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i agree there's no way i can poo poo post effectively in this many threads at once

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
actually we need more threads, one for each state

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Dolphin posted:

i agree there's no way i can poo poo post effectively in this many threads at once

coward

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

comedyblissoption posted:

right now there's:
succ zone
nevada caucus thread

kill either the primary thread or the nevada caucus thread and then stick to the format

Bring back Election Erection primary thread

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
rename this back to Iowa. each primary should get a TVIV thread with succzone being the general discussion

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I've been busily accusing every one of my political enemies on every single thing they say of being Russian bots being paid to sow discord against the front runner and I've gotta day, maybe the libs are onto something here because it's a lot of fun

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Raskolnikov38 posted:

rename this back to Iowa. each primary should get a TVIV thread with succzone being the general discussion
i like this idea best

a bunch of primaries all at once like super tuesday should obv be bundled into one tviv thread

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Epic High Five posted:

I've been busily accusing every one of my political enemies on every single thing they say of being Russian bots being paid to sow discord against the front runner and I've gotta day, maybe the libs are onto something here because it's a lot of fun

You have an enemies list too? :hf:

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

let's make a thread for each state but give up after the second. sufjan stevens style

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

although with this course of action, you might end up with a perpetual nevada and iowa caucus thread indefinitely lingering b/c of all the ratfucking

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

although with this course of action, you might end up with a perpetual nevada and iowa caucus thread indefinitely lingering b/c of all the ratfucking

which is funny and the primary reason for suggesting it

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Maya Fey posted:

let's make a thread for each state but give up after the second. sufjan stevens style

Sufjan Stevens really captured how depressing Pittsfield, Illinois is, so :hai:

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

it is really funny that they still haven't correctly given iowa to sanders yet. someone earlier said that they just flat out hadn't counted some of the satellite caucuses that went to sanders in iowa, is that true? i know there are some missing or with obvious math errors, but are there a bunch of missing satellite caucuses?

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i like to go online and pretend to be a very obvious Russian bot accusing everyone else of being Russian bots.

It's pretty easy, just use a lot of common Russian English errors and go be a huge rear end in a top hat

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Maya Fey posted:

let's have some sort of vote with arcane and confusing rules about it

I think the mods should have more say in choosing

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Broken Machine posted:

it is really funny that they still haven't correctly given iowa to sanders yet. someone earlier said that they just flat out hadn't counted some of the satellite caucuses that went to sanders in iowa, is that true? i know there are some missing or with obvious math errors, but are there a bunch of missing satellite caucuses?

There's also that video clip of some dipshit doing a coin toss for a delegate where he flips it, looks at it, then flips it over in his hand so Pete wins. Lol

https://mobile.twitter.com/mooncult/status/1224736815275315200

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

PawParole posted:

Somalian isn't a word. Somali is the word

Lol and Im Somali. Me not write so good

Somaliland represent

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

The thing I enjoy most about Somalia is that every time it comes up now I remember the totally normal vacation Pete took to Somaliland where he just so happened to end up meeting with most of the regional leaders

I just visited Hargeisa to see some relatives last year. Didnt see a single white guy in my time there. A friend of mine from law school was doing work there so they do exist

But its still weird

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

There's also that video clip of some dipshit doing a coin toss for a delegate where he flips it, looks at it, then flips it over in his hand so Pete wins. Lol

https://mobile.twitter.com/mooncult/status/1224736815275315200

This remains the most brain-breaking part of the Iowa caucuses to me. How did nobody tell this guy to gently caress off and get someone else to flip a coin like a normal human being.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

right now there's:
succ zone
nevada caucus thread

You can't kill the Iowa thread because the results aren't in yet.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Dolphin posted:

i like to go online and pretend to be a very obvious Russian bot accusing everyone else of being Russian bots.

It's pretty easy, just use a lot of common Russian English errors and go be a huge rear end in a top hat

Imagine having to do this for self preservation instead of fun lol

Weedle
May 31, 2006

MeatwadIsGod posted:

This remains the most brain-breaking part of the Iowa caucuses to me. How did nobody tell this guy to gently caress off and get someone else to flip a coin like a normal human being.

he’s a teenager who was there with his dad. they picked him to do the coin flip because he wasn’t caucusing and would be “impartial” but he got nervous and flubbed it. give the kid a break

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Dante80 posted:

btw..do we have a discord for the primaries?

Yes

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Weedle posted:

he’s a teenager who was there with his dad. they picked him to do the coin flip because he wasn’t caucusing and would be “impartial” but he got nervous and flubbed it. give the kid a break

The problem isn't that he did it, but that it was still counted lol.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Weedle posted:

yeah the kid wasn’t rigging it he just fell apart under the pressure.

the fact no one said well that obviously won’t work is the real issue

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Weedle posted:

gently caress that kid and gently caress you, shitlib Butt apologist

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Calibanibal posted:

Can you change the title of the NV primary thread from the 21st to the 22nd

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
The kid is another Butt victim

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Imagine having a system of government where adults flip a coin.

Imagine having a system of government where adults decide the best way to make that system impartial is to have a kid flip the coin and then coach him to turn it over if you don't like the result.

LMAO why would you not be torching cop cars 24/7 in a system like that?

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

eighty-four merc posted:

I'm so loving annoyed with nv dems

I volunteered to be a precinct chair (administer caucus for a precinct)

got a call from an FO last night to see if I could "pick up the site lead packet" to give to site lead in morning

and I get there and it's like "psych!" and now I guess I'm the site lead for a (small) site

they took my email and told me they sent me info on other vols at site last night, which didn't happen

so I guess I'm supposed to be doing the site solo, knowing nothing about being a site lead lol

super sick that dem FOs use same pressure sale tactics as MLM hucksters and elder-abuse scam artists. truly the good guys

Just write down that Bernie got 1000 county delegates and refuse to acknowledge challenges, no one can stop you

Dante80
Mar 23, 2015

https://twitter.com/andrewperezdc/status/1231240162509762560

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Every super tuesday state should get its own thread

Entenzahn
Nov 15, 2012

erm... quack-ward

Dolphin posted:

i really need Bernie to clinch this nomination so i can be an absolute piece of poo poo online

Just imagine being able to respond to succdem smears with "Shut the gently caress up you Trump-enabling fascist" instead of having to actually debunk them. :discourse:

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

The problem isn't that he did it, but that it was still counted lol.

yeah this.

Calibanibal posted:

gently caress you pal i hate that rat gently caress as much as anyone here. i just feel bad for a kid who thought he was going to have a fun time to tell his academic bowl friends about and now he's getting dragged as a cia plant or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Every super tuesday state should get its own thread

Me and that one other cspam goon hootin' and hollerin' and slapping our asses as Bernie wins 70% of Tennessee