Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which Nintendo character would you like to see in the next Soul Calibur game?
This poll is closed.
Bowsette 99 8.48%
Other 53 4.54%
jenna got milked 1015 86.98%
Total: 1167 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
How is everyone's Sunday? Found versions of Freedom Fighters and Scarface that work on Windows 10 so I am playing the poo poo out them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

clown strife

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I honestly think I'm gonna end up buying not one new release, not just two new releases, but two new releases on the same day

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Finish your backlog first

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

bushisms.txt posted:

https://youtu.be/55iTYdRDG4s

The marbula one, sponsored by big weed, started up recently. Anyone got a favorite roller?

Gotta go with the Calistoga Kid on this one

e: aw, I hadn't clicked the link yet so you mentioning big weed got me thinking of a different kind of roller and my reference doesn't work as well now :(

FirstAidKite fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Feb 23, 2020

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Jay Rust posted:

Finish your backlog first

Gotcha, will play Animal Crossing in 2023

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Celebrate Bernie’s re-election!

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Animal Crossing is ideal as a game you can play on your downtime between proper games.

It'll primarily be my "the TV is taken but I don't want to leave the room" game.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

FirstAidKite posted:

Gotta go with the Calistoga Kid on this one

e: aw, I hadn't clicked the link yet so you mentioning big weed got me thinking of a different kind of roller and my reference doesn't work as well now :(

Yeah, sorry, the big weed reference is just I was blazed when I saw it and couldn't look away.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
I tried to outsmart ffxv by removing my mouse and keyboard but it still thought I was trying to switch to using them and tanked my framerate reminding me what button blocks

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
A lot of gamers got heated when devs revealed you couldn't kill bystanders in Scarface, because Montana himself wouldn't do it.

GUI
Nov 5, 2005

The Scarface game was much better than it had any right to be.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I honestly think I'm gonna end up buying not one new release, not just two new releases, but two new releases on the same day

Same I’m very much looking forward to animal doom

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
i voted today and it was surprisingly easy! except for the old white lady who was trying to tell me she liked my shoes as i was filling out the ballot

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I might make some instant ramen for dinner. KCB usually just sticks with the chicken flavored maruchan brand stuff but I saw this at walmart during our last grocery trip and I was curious and asked if we could try it and she said sure. I dunno if any of you have had this brand and if it'll have any real difference in taste from something like maruchan but I thought it'd be nice to experiment and shake things up maybe.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Should've got those noodles gladio was shilling in final fantasy xv

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

All I know is they are the choice of many brands (FF and MGS at least) so game on.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I'm finally getting close to finishing FF12 Zodiac

I completely forgot how bonkers it gets once you meet the magical insect gods, and how the script just gets more and more Shakespearian as it goes lol

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
my go to is nongshim shin ramyun if I'm just at a Walmart or whatever

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Hot drat mask of the phantasm is the still the best Batman media 27 years later

Every Batman movie focuses on Batman being cool but phantasm actually sells this goober as a grown rear end man who can’t live a normal life because he made a promise on a gravestone and he’s forever haunted by a painting on his fireplace

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Nongshim Shin Ramyun Black (the Black edition comes with an extra packet for umami enhancement) is the gold standard of packaged ramen imo

Also in other news rip
https://twitter.com/topherflorence/status/1231635606825992198?s=19

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/socialaskan/status/1231603755038187525?s=20

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

homestuck to the polls

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

we stan... can we find out if toby fox is also part of the campaign...

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

al-azad posted:

Hot drat mask of the phantasm is the still the best Batman media 27 years later

Every Batman movie focuses on Batman being cool but phantasm actually sells this goober as a grown rear end man who can’t live a normal life because he made a promise on a gravestone and he’s forever haunted by a painting on his fireplace

What about lego batman?

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

If it wasn't obvious, Scott Benson is all in, I bought his Night in the Woods x Bernie shirt

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Disposable Scud posted:

How is everyone's Sunday? Found versions of Freedom Fighters and Scarface that work on Windows 10 so I am playing the poo poo out them.

But what about Freedom Force

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFrNXMf7TjM

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
Freedom Force kicked rear end

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
I didnt play the 2nd tho

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

I was not prepared for this knowledge

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
My friend asked me about that "Sci Fi Cyberpunk Blade Runner RPG where it All Takes Place in One Town" game I kept raving about a few months back. I kept blanking on what he meant, he kept throwing out tow combos of vaguely sci-fi-ish words mashed together. Eventually sorted out he was talking about Disco Elysium.

So I started up a new game for him, and he tries to stay in the void forever but cannot. Clicks around on some of the crap on the floor, then clicks the fan and decides to grab the lightbulb and decides to basically ride out this heart attack and dies. Exited the game after that because he was sold. I think DE could do with a Demo version where it's just that hotel room you wake up in. I think most people might sort out if it's for them or not from that alone.

WaltherFeng posted:

Unfortunately my FFVII replay was cut short by some sort of save state bug

Obviously I didnt use actual save points because I am an idiot.

Are you emulating a Playstation on your PC to play FF7 ROM instead of playing one of the PC versions? Or are you playing on a modded nGage or something?

Khanstant fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Feb 23, 2020

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Locational death heat maps in gaming, Disco Elysium edition: One gigantic red dot in the first room, a second near Evarat

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Khanstant posted:

Are you emulating a Playstation on your PC to play FF7 ROM instead of playing one of the PC versions? Or are you playing on a modded nGage or something?

Playstation doesn't have ROMs, it has CD images. Except the BIOS I guess

Chev
Jul 19, 2010
Switchblade Switcharoo

ymgve posted:

Playstation doesn't have ROMs, it has CD images. Except the BIOS I guess
There's a reason those CDs were called CD-roms.

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.

Slaps. I bought it right after watching Ang Lee's Hulk in the theater. At least one piece of superhero media was good that day...

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

goddamnit XCOM:EW why do you let me build five Firestorms with fusion lances and then not let me intercept any UFOs

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Stux posted:

we stan... can we find out if toby fox is also part of the campaign...

think he still lives in japan atm so probably not

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
CD based console that uses RWs so they're actually not ROM and you don't need memory cards...

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

SeXReX posted:

CD based console that uses RWs so they're actually not ROM and you don't need memory cards...

self destructing games this is perfect for our modern era

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
the next evolution of gacha games is just getting random games that self destruct

ooh you wanted animal crossing sorry that's a double decker ultra rare, here's your copy of BMXXX, good for 2 hours