Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
He lived as he died. Intentionally stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Trump voter dies in rocket crash, fails to prove Earth was flat.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
another nevertrumper bites the dust :negative:

https://twitter.com/LizMair/status/1231372411934773249

the tweeter is currently crowdfunding her legal defense against a frivolous lawsuit brought by trump toady devin nunes

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Everybody loves Conservative Trevor
Cause the things that he votes for are oh so clever
Look at him now, full of liver disease
Does he support the intervention he needs?

Into the ground, it's Conservative Trevor
Everybody's seen that his views are clever
Look at him now, dead in a box!
He could have been saved, but the Expansion was blocked

There once was a Trumper named Trevor
Hepatitis has silenced forever.
But instructions he gave
To inscribe on his grave:
"Socialized medicine? Never!"

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Porpoise With A Purpose posted:

One of my idiot chud friends on facebook posted this anti-m4a thing without realizing that its actually incredibly pro-m4a.

I just don't understand how someone can be so mind-bendingly dumb. Even if you assume that everything is 100% true, and that tax brackets actually work like that, you're still better off.

its a media that actively lies about progressive taxation and makes it so people who make minimum wage think they're taxed at the top bracket. you can try to post back at them with a picture of the tax brackets or hell, just use that bernie tax calculator going around https://www.bernietax.com/

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

if the earth is curved then why is his corpse perfectly flat?

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

Is it bad that song immediately came into my head after reading this

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Porpoise With A Purpose posted:

One of my idiot chud friends on facebook posted this anti-m4a thing without realizing that its actually incredibly pro-m4a.

I just don't understand how someone can be so mind-bendingly dumb. Even if you assume that everything is 100% true, and that tax brackets actually work like that, you're still better off.

Also why the gently caress didn't he just do 15$*0,48 instead of all that rigmarole?

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Because American public education is pitifully underfunded and churns out morons incapable of functioning in society.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Clint Eastwood thinks Trump should behave "in a more genteel way, without tweeting and calling people names" and is endorsing Bloomberg

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/22/politics/clint-eastwood-2020-election-bloomberg-trump/index.html

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

BiggerBoat posted:

Clint Eastwood thinks Trump should behave "in a more genteel way, without tweeting and calling people names" and is endorsing Bloomberg

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/22/politics/clint-eastwood-2020-election-bloomberg-trump/index.html

Wish that dude would die already

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

BiggerBoat posted:

Did he express his opinion by yelling at an empty chair?

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Eastwood's thought process:

"Hmm, this Turmp guy is just too much of a shitheel. Who is the next biggest shitheel in line that will do the same things? Oh I got it! :downs: "

Edit: I mean...:

https://twitter.com/xeniaporvida/status/1231270547574677506

"He's just being smart with money, maybe that's why he's a billionaire and your not"

TotalLossBrain has issued a correction as of 17:17 on Feb 23, 2020

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Telsa Cola posted:

Is it bad that song immediately came into my head after reading this

I knew people would appreciate a reference to a flash video from 16 years ago.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Now to work on my badger badger parody Bloomberg Bloomberg

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Now to work on my badger badger parody Bloomberg Bloomberg

*mayo Pete in frame* 🎶 rat! A rat! Ooh, it's a rat! 🎶

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I knew people would appreciate a reference to a flash video from 16 years ago.

What is the video? I’m deeply ashamed not to recognize it and am working on an All Your Base Are Belong to Bernie video as penance.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

What is the video? I’m deeply ashamed not to recognize it and am working on an All Your Base Are Belong to Bernie video as penance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au3-hk-pXsM

Eulogistics
Aug 30, 2012

I really liked this poem, thank you for your service

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

How could someone be Online back then and not know weebl's stuff?

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Halloween Jack posted:

There once was a Trumper named Trevor
Hepatitis has silenced forever.
But instructions he gave
To inscribe on his grave:
"Socialized medicine? Never!"

Replacing "Never" with "No, not ever!" makes it scan.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

How could someone be Online back then and not know weebl's stuff?

I’ve never seen one before today. Proudly online since 1998.

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice

Slamhound posted:

Replacing "Never" with "No, not ever!" makes it scan.

It scans as-is? :confused:

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

I guess not everyone loves Magical Trevor.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I think the badger badger badger video was way more popular than Magical Trevor, which followed it. And for good reason!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EIyixC9NsLI

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

Laterite posted:

Post Trump voters realizing that they're going to die under Trump, are 100% okay with this, and in fact embrace it.

i wonder if there's enough trump voters living at / near the poverty line that will die over the next four years, sufficient that the republican party becomes electorally untenable? or gerrymandering and voter suppression and blatant election fraud will mean it no longer matters how many people objectively voted for anything any more.

or, on the other side, if a sanders victory and a successful implementation of m4a saves these people's lives, do they acknowledge what good fortune has befallen them, or do they continue to piss and moan about how the imaginary brown people that live in their heads are getting more help than they are

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

It will 100% be the latter scenario because they are addicted to anger and blaming others. Their lives may materially improve but they'll credit their own hard work for it and lament how much better they'd be off if it wasn't for taxes and brown people.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Freaking Crumbum posted:

i wonder if there's enough trump voters living at / near the poverty line that will die over the next four years, sufficient that the republican party becomes electorally untenable?
The Republican Party base is rich white people, not poor white people. Nonetheless their base is aging as they have nothing to offer anyone who isn't rich. They're aware of this, which is why their political strategy is minoritarian rule.

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

Halloween Jack posted:

The Republican Party base is rich white people, not poor white people.

i would think it's both, unless you're meaning that the donor class has 100% control of the party and its values and the poor whites are just the cargo cult it needs to make votes appear on ballots. my question was more "if the poor whites are suddenly no longer able to populate ballots in favor of republicans, what's next for them"

VikingofRock
Aug 24, 2008

Put this in the OP IMO

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Halloween Jack posted:

The Republican Party base is rich white people, not poor white people. Nonetheless their base is aging as they have nothing to offer anyone who isn't rich. They're aware of this, which is why their political strategy is minoritarian rule.

Now Minotaurian rule, that I could understand. How are you going to disagree with a giant man-bull?

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Yeah yeah, yeah, the chud is dead
Yeah yeah, yeah, the chud is dead
Dead dead
Dead from a treatable illness

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Freaking Crumbum posted:

i would think it's both, unless you're meaning that the donor class has 100% control of the party and its values and the poor whites are just the cargo cult it needs to make votes appear on ballots. my question was more "if the poor whites are suddenly no longer able to populate ballots in favor of republicans, what's next for them"

Honestly whether they're rich or poor, all of them with kids are teaching their kids to be just as dumb and hateful as they are, so it will continue. The internet sometimes counteracts this, but often also fosters it with the alt right.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

Freaking Crumbum posted:

i would think it's both, unless you're meaning that the donor class has 100% control of the party and its values and the poor whites are just the cargo cult it needs to make votes appear on ballots.
No, I mean that the political base of the Republican Party is affluent white people. Poor people are much less likely to vote at all.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
less labyrinthian bureaucracy, more actual labyrinths

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Freaking Crumbum posted:

They're already in that situation in some places, and the solution they've come up with is to find numerous creative ways to disenfranchise everyone who isn't a rich white man so that they can keep winning elections with progressively smaller and smaller shares of the population supporting them.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

CodfishCartographer posted:

Honestly whether they're rich or poor, all of them with kids are teaching their kids to be just as dumb and hateful as they are, so it will continue. The internet sometimes counteracts this, but often also fosters it with the alt right.

the kids are alt right :smith:

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!

canyoneer posted:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/06/24/lgbtq-acceptance-millennials-decline-glaad-survey/1503758001/

stevewm
May 10, 2005

canyoneer posted:

I've watched one of my cousins devolve into it...

His mother (my aunt) is a huge hard right super Trump supporter. Buys into everything he says and most of the conspiracy theory poo poo you see on Facebook.

I've watched my cousin be transformed into a huge alt-right chud by his own mother. Only 18 and his car is already plastered with Trump/conspiracy/alt-right stickers. He also has a Trump 2020 flag completely covering the back window.

Hopefully his younger brother is spared.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

stevewm posted:

I've watched one of my cousins devolve into it...

His mother (my aunt) is a huge hard right super Trump supporter. Buys into everything he says and most of the conspiracy theory poo poo you see on Facebook.

I've watched my cousin be transformed into a huge alt-right chud by his own mother. Only 18 and his car is already plastered with Trump/conspiracy/alt-right stickers. He also has a Trump 2020 flag completely covering the back window.

Hopefully his younger brother is spared.

he wont be. sewage flows downward.