Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

I started off disliking the guy but the more he tweets the less I like him

Also did he just put in that stuff about Trump and the 1950s to try to give context for his weak Bernie slam, because it doesn’t really make a lot of sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

ded posted:

6 year old black girl arrested in Orlando for pulling on a door and hitting a teacher.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/26/us/body-camera-video-6-year-old-arrested/index.html

Back in my day we would just call the parents and send them home. :wtc: florida

This was in the news yesterday. That stupid pig had already been stopped by a supervisor for arresting another small child that day but apparently he gets rock hard from arresting children or something, so congratulations on being unemployed, dipshit.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

not caring here posted:

This was in the news yesterday. That stupid pig had already been stopped by a supervisor for arresting another small child that day but apparently he gets rock hard from arresting children or something, so congratulations on being unemployed, dipshit.

Said shitbag cop also had a bad background

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/09/23/girl-tantrum-orlando-classroom-arrested-battery-school-investigation/

quote:

Turner spent 23 years as a police officer in Orlando before retiring in June 2018, according to the department. Early on in his career, Turner was arrested and charged with abusing his 7-year-old son, the Orlando Sentinel reported at the time. Rolón said Monday that Turner was disciplined following an internal investigation. Turner was also issued a written reprimand for excessive force after he Tasered a man five times, jolting the suspect twice when he was already on the floor and no longer resisting, according to a 2016 report from the Sentinel.

Police said Turner was assigned to the Reserve Officer Program, which reportedly consists of retired officers.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

not caring here posted:

"BACK IN MY DAY WE USED FIREHOSES AND ATTACK DOGS!" :freep:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

GD_American ever make it back from Korea?

poo poo is going to get wild come fall. I mean, summer is probably going to see continued spread just because it's gonna be winter down south in 2fing land. A few cases showed up in South America recently, so they don't even have to wait for waning daylight hours and warmth.

Whats 2fing land

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Support our boys in blue

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Milo and POTUS posted:

Whats 2fing land

2 finger land, 2 finger = Comrade Blyatlov in New Zealand.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Jokes on you, I'll be in the States June-July, come to Goonysburg July 11th weekend and eat meat and be awkward

Tythas
Oct 3, 2013

Never felt at home in reality
Always hiding behind avatars

Mayo Pete already Deleted that tweet and oh boy does that weak Bernie slam back fire I mean I can't think of any big revolutionary political ideas that happened in the 1960's........ oh wait the civil rights movement

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Sanders would get some second-choice votes, but consolidating volunteers, ads, and fundraising behind just 1-2 moderate candidates is the only plausible way they could stop him, simply due to how the delegate math works (Hard to hit that 15% viability threshold when everyone's eating into each other). Of course, the field is going to narrow significantly after Super Tuesday, but by then it'll have already been too late.

Wanted to go back to this real quick since I saw a chart that basically says the same thing:

https://twitter.com/ryanmatsumoto1/status/1232669399707860996?s=20

...Really want to know more about that 4% of Sanders voters who just love Mike Bloomberg.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Pete and Paul Ryan are going to be the face of the Republican party or whatever the new right wing political party is after the fallout from Trump when he is no longer in power.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Wanted to go back to this real quick since I saw a chart that basically says the same thing:

...Really want to know more about that 4% of Sanders voters who just love Mike Bloomberg.
Texas is full of dumbfucks so this isn't that surprising.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

The state of our Hellworld Timeline is such that the story "Official in charge of containing epidemic revealed to be member of end-times cult after testing postive for the disease" barely registers as a blip on the newsfeed.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
While also the CDC hosed up their coronavirus testing kit so there's a massive information hole here, while Rush Limbaugh noted that a CDC person was Rod Rosenstein's sister, so obviously she's out to tank the stock market.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Flying_Crab posted:

What's his backstory?

Peter Daou: child soldier, house music producer/musician, political strategist for Hillary. After Hillary lost he did what a lot of people here did and reevaluated his political stances on issues and which candidates supported them.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Acebuckeye13 posted:

People are loving stupid.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

PookBear posted:

Pete and Paul Ryan are going to be the face of the Republican party or whatever the new right wing political party is after the fallout from Trump when he is no longer in power.

Where's that gently caress been lately?

Wait, nevermind, I'd rather him just die in obscurity.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

Bored As gently caress posted:

Where's that gently caress been lately?

Wait, nevermind, I'd rather him just die in obscurity.

On the board of Fox News IIRC

Alaan
May 24, 2005

Word is Azar is getting thrown under the bus for Corona and a former FDA head that's well regarded is getting put in charge of the response.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
In news to absolutely no one, people with expensive cars are dicks.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/26/world/expensive-car-drivers-study-scli-scn-intl/index.html

quote:

The science is looking pretty unanimous on this one: Drivers of expensive cars are the worst.
A new study has found that drivers of flashy vehicles are less likely to stop and allow pedestrians to cross the road -- with the likelihood they'll slow down decreasing by 3% for every extra $1,000 that their vehicle is worth.

Researchers from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas speculated that the expensive car owners "felt a sense of superiority over other road users" and were less able to empathize with lowly sidewalk-dwellers.

And the discovery of a car-value-to-jerkish-behavior correlation isn't new; the research, published in the Journal of Transport and Health, backed up a Finnish study published last month that found that men who own flashy vehicles are more likely to be "argumentative, stubborn, disagreeable and unempathetic."

"The answers were unambiguous: self-centred men who are argumentative, stubborn, disagreeable and unempathetic are much more likely to own a high-status car such as an Audi, BMW or Mercedes," the press release states.

ded fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Feb 26, 2020

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

If this poo poo doesn't end the very second Super Tuesday is over, I don't even know what to say anymore.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

ded posted:

In news to absolutely no one, people with expensive cars are dicks.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/26/world/expensive-car-drivers-study-scli-scn-intl/index.html

Everyone who owns a Porsche should be forced to drive a 20 year old Volvo at a 10:1 ratio to how much they drive the Porsche.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

A Bad Poster posted:

Everyone who owns a Porsche should be forced to drive a 20 year old Volvo at a 10:1 ratio to how much they drive the Porsche.

30 year old 740

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

Duzzy Funlop posted:

If this poo poo doesn't end the very second Super Tuesday is over, I don't even know what to say anymore.

It'll probably be Bernie vs Bloomberg and/or Biden all the way to the convention. But who knows who might stick around out of pure spite and arrogance!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

30 year old 740

Lawn ornaments aren't road-legal

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

EBB posted:

Lawn ornaments aren't road-legal

You drive a bmw with a glass cooling system

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

A Bad Poster posted:

What if I have a 20 year old Porsche and drive it 1:100 with my VW?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

not caring here posted:

Every single teacher or admin that didn’t try to prevent the arrest from happening should be tossed in the Gulf too.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

M_Gargantua posted:

What if I have a 20 year old Porsche and drive it 1:100 with my VW?

Same car, see no problem here

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

LingcodKilla posted:

Every single teacher or admin that didn’t try to prevent the arrest from happening should be tossed in the Gulf too.

That definitely ends with us reading a news story about that cop doing even more serious violence against an interfering teacher or administrator

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Ken Bone Comeback posted:

That definitely ends with us reading a news story about that cop doing even more serious violence against an interfering teacher or administrator

Im talking verbal not clobbering a cop with globe.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

LingcodKilla posted:

Im talking verbal not clobbering a cop with globe.

Ken Bone Comeback posted:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

one of these things is not like the other, one of these just doesn't belong

Alaan
May 24, 2005

From a strictly cynical political point of view I'm surprised the trump admin isn't doing more about Corona. The market tanks while a country where the government wasn't allowed to prepare gets blasted with disease is a brutal double whammy if it happens before the election.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

'hey this is a pretty good reference for beard types, i wonder wh-UH OH! WHOOPS! OH NO!'

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

EBB posted:

one of these things is not like the other, one of these just doesn't belong

Hitlerstache, pappy.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

I was just about to say hitlerstatch is within regs

However FORNICATING WITH YER CHEMICAL RESPIRATORS is not

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/TheJusticeDept/status/1232715597387051008?s=20

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/380kmh/status/1232721268052578308?s=20

This reminded me, I still very much dislike the Italian 6-shop guys from my time in Kabul. Their only job was setting up new user accounts and they were more bitchy and officious than the Turks. For both, every time they would change what form was required or what stamp was where

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

Hitlerstache, pappy.

This triggers me.

I really don't know why sergeants majors have such a hard on for mustaches. I got poo poo all the time from my CSM because of my mustache, which was often because I was in an HQ company. Well before generation kill was made. Is it something they practice at SGM school? Do they have dummies at ranged distances and compete to see who can spot the hosed up mustache at the longest distance?

This. This is why I have a wizard beard.