Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should Chuka Umana eat a sixer for being a huge downer?
This poll is closed.
YES 173 51.95%
no 25 7.51%
Elizabeth Warren 135 40.54%
Total: 333 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Vox Nihili posted:

There's a reporting error in Cameron County, TX giving Biden an extra 18,000 votes. There are also two reporting errors in California (Imperial County and Santa Clara County). All of these errors are to Biden's advantage.

trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Vox Nihili posted:

There's a reporting error in Cameron County, TX giving Biden an extra 18,000 votes. There are also two reporting errors in California (Imperial County and Santa Clara County). All of these errors are to Biden's advantage.

They just fixed the Texas error!

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

warren is just an idiot snake and i hope her political career is burned to the ground forever

maybe she'll just tag-team with clinton and we'll have both of them on talk shows going on about how future pres candidate AOC isn't respectable enough

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
god drat america

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

ideally coronavirus reaps some elderly taints, that’s the only way to accelerate into progressivism

yeah tonight i have gone from being kinda ironic about this to being completely unironic about it

it is 100% a moral imperative now to try to catch coronavirus and infect the olds with it

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
The DNC can suck my whole rear end in a top hat. The entirety of it. All the way through my sphincter and way up into my intestines. Lick the poo poo all way out of there you capitalist re... idiots.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Vox Nihili posted:

bruh wtf i was born in Cameron County and you know what this doesn't surprise me one bit. loving corrupt as gently caress

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/2019Gusman/status/1234839907694235650

daft
Oct 16, 2012
i deserve a rear end loving!!!!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

come here big boy

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

ideally coronavirus reaps some elderly taints, that’s the only way to accelerate into progressivism

hopefully before the primary is over. by the general it will be too late.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

jeremiah was right

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

anyway who wants to trade pokeman with me ,

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat

daft posted:

i guess we get what we deserve

The rest of the world gets what we deserve, trump or biden

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

cumshitter posted:

BIDE

[flaming skull with one bloody eye]

OR DIDE

doctor iono
May 19, 2005

I LARVA YOU

Montasque posted:

They hate working-class people. They think they are better than working-class people. And will do everything in their power to make sure working-class people are kept under the boot.

imo they are better at completely memory-holing the working class. in their day to day lives, working class people are the nonentities they order stuff from, that is literally the only extent to which the working class exist for them. if they're forced to think about it, working class people are nasty unelightened trump voters, just like bernies base. that is literally the extent of their thinking.

ho fan posted:

there’s some direct action you can take to remedy this

im working on it man, but food service is hard as gently caress to even unionize here in the midwest, there's a huge tendency of owners/managers to just mass fire and hire incompetent, unqualified scabs

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
The idea that you can work with liberals to take power was bernies biggest mistake, I think it’s time to work towards actively destroying the Democratic Party once and for all.

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

cumshitter posted:

im going to start an extremely badass biker gang with a flaming skull patch on the back of our leather vests that reads

BIDE

[flaming skull with one bloody eye]

OR DIE

and we are going to travel the country telling people how we love biden and also being sex criminals with tiny penii and that all of our sons are straight, masculine men who have disappointed us. who is in for my clever counter-PR campaign?

The plural of penis is penoxen

An example sentence: "I sucked 37 penoxen on the way to the parking lot"

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
if (when) i get the corona i’m going to a state that hasn’t voted yet and coughing on old people

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Slugnoid posted:

the only silver lining out of this shitshow is going to be watching shitlib dems come crawling back to the "bernie bros" they've been demeaning and attacking for the past few months begging for them to give their votes to biden.

It's gonna be some bittersweet schadenfreude when they come to reckon with the bridges they've burned forever..
lol they won’t beg, they will declare we owe them our votes, demand them in fact, and blame us for their inevitable loss in November

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

juche avocado posted:

anyway who wants to trade pokeman with me ,

I will. did you just get it?

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

this is a bad night obviously. but voter turnout is up everywhere. it’s huge. and it’s going hard for Biden. it’s not young people showing up to vote, it’s older suburbanites. it’s not just anti-bernie, either— Cisneros losing is a blow.

as hard as it is to believe, this is what the Democratic Party wants. that’ll change over time, but right now half of the boomers haven’t even reached retirement age yet. these people are super conservative and they vote like it’s their job.

maybe more attention on Biden’s atrocious record and melting brain will help, but we have to also consider the possibility that a huge portion of the dem base is just really conservative and wants conservative policy. it loving sucks.

Also that revolutionary messaging is extremely ineffective on these voters and actually galvanises them to vote against you.

There's been a couple elections now that show you can't just message for your own radical crowd, tell everyone else to gently caress off or bend the knee, then hope ground game and canvassing overcomes the entrenched interests against you.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
oh god no its all over the big lebowski just released an ad on youtube saying "The Dude A..... Bidens"

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Magissima posted:

The rest of the world gets what we deserve, trump or biden

Yeah, they deserve it too. Humanity really

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

cumshitter posted:

oh god no its all over the big lebowski just released an ad on youtube saying "The Dude A..... Bidens"

shut up youre lying

Entenzahn
Nov 15, 2012

erm... quack-ward

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

this is a bad night obviously. but voter turnout is up everywhere. it’s huge. and it’s going hard for Biden. it’s not young people showing up to vote, it’s older suburbanites. it’s not just anti-bernie, either— Cisneros losing is a blow.

yeah, this is pretty much :fork:

Bernie staked his whole selling point for the General on increasing turnout amongst non-voters and youths. Turnout is up, but not for him as much as for the establishment.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Vox Nihili posted:

Are they fixing those errors now?

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

i have 14 ratsattata to trade

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

cumshitter posted:

8 year olds, dude.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
it's time for Bernie to drop out and endorse the coronavirus. coronavirus 2020, the true face of progressive change

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Should we even have democracy if so many people are willing to vote against their best interests and the interest of humanity as a whole?

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Communist Thoughts posted:

Also that revolutionary messaging is extremely ineffective on these voters and actually galvanises them to vote against you.

There's been a couple elections now that show you can't just message for your own radical crowd, tell everyone else to gently caress off or bend the knee, then hope ground game and canvassing overcomes the entrenched interests against you.

Post-username... Mismatch?

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
warren split the vote and was used by the billionaires that funded her super pac

sorry but if you voted for warren gently caress off forever. we will remember this

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

super sweet best pal posted:

Should we even have democracy if so many people are willing to vote against their best interests and the interest of humanity as a whole?

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

gently caress electoralism i guess

edit: yeah, this

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Vox Nihili posted:

Illegal voting just like trymp and russia all over again.

3 million illegal votes in 2020

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

pancake rabbit posted:

yeah tonight i have gone from being kinda ironic about this to being completely unironic about it

it is 100% a moral imperative now to try to catch coronavirus and infect the olds with it

idk what the law is but im gonna say that encouraging people to actively spread disease in order to kill people seems like something a prosecutor would be able to make some charges out of

celebrating negligence wrt disease spread is on one side of a line, and encouraging the use contagion as weapon is on the other side

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

Vox Nihili posted:

Uhhh was this a real thing?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
as a young gay man in his sexual prime, at only 49.75 years young, i am putting out feels on grindr and turning down older boomers so they are too angry and depressed to vote for biden

i suggest you all do the same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown