Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Planet ark recycled is far superior to any of the multiply bullshit paper. I don't know why people think multiple ply is softer, it's physically more rigid than a single ply so doesn't scrunch or fold as easily.

And cottonelle is hosed it just ends up leaving little ripped up balls of lovely paper in your crack.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Airstream Driver posted:

They don't stock them in Bunnings

The plumbing aisle is basically a DIY Ikea bidet.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Trust Parramatta to have the first knife incident involving bogroll

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Police have just blocked off my corner.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

You stabbing cunts over poo poo tickets again?

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
I have a couple of weeks extra supply of everything because I just redid my standard home delivery when I was in hospital.

I have some masks here they gave me when I was leaving hospital but I won't wear them because I don't want to look like a wanker who's panicking about coronavirus. It was bad enough having to wear them in hospital.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Yeah peer pressure is a powerful thing. First day back at school the kids were given face masks if they wanted. My boy took one cos his mum has him poo poo scared of coronavirus. Wore it for all of 30 minutes then binned it cos other kids were making fun of him.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Outrail posted:

The plumbing aisle is basically a DIY Ikea bidet.

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
don't forget a smart power plug so you can turn it on and off from your phone

Poached Eggs
Feb 29, 2020
You could rig that thing up to water indoor plants and wash the dishes when done with the arse

Severing
Aug 26, 2017

Laserface posted:

Planet ark recycled is far superior to any of the multiply bullshit paper. I don't know why people think multiple ply is softer, it's physically more rigid than a single ply so doesn't scrunch or fold as easily.

And cottonelle is hosed it just ends up leaving little ripped up balls of lovely paper in your crack.

Strangely I don't seem to have that problem with Cottonelle I checked, we buy the non-Cottonelle Kleennex brand stuff. I do actually wash my arsecrack though when I shower so there's that.

Quilton though is awful, like I think I am actually allergic to whatever they put in it.

Severing fucked around with this message at 07:25 on Mar 4, 2020

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

drip tube wont give nearly enough flow rate to blast your anus clean

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!

Laserface posted:

Two day ketamine bender and now flying back to Sydney to see uncle acid and the dead beats in marrickville.

Might have a weed brownie

Hey, I was there!

Mad drunk tho.

Then some idiot smashed his ute into a traffic light near my house and ran away.

I scored a good trolley that was leftover once it was all taken away.

That was better than the gig

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Had some wanker up my arse on the M1 heading back to Sutherland after catching up with Burgerquest, riding a red sports bike. Kept "surging" (? - like riding up right behind me then backing off and repeat). This was in 3 lanes of traffic so he was welcome to change lanes. I gave him a light brake flash/tap at the start of a surge to tell him to gently caress off, so he decided the right thing to do would be to cut insanely close to the tig, and punch the drivers side mirror on his way past then cut in front of me super close.

Real fuckwit hours who up

On the plus side the mirror is one of those pivot ones so he did no damage whatsoever

Took note of his rego and the where/when for reference

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Maximum Sexy Pigeon posted:

Hey, I was there!

Mad drunk tho.

Then some idiot smashed his ute into a traffic light near my house and ran away.

I scored a good trolley that was leftover once it was all taken away.

That was better than the gig

I don't think a free trolley could top that gig personally but glad you go something out of it.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

Laserface posted:

Bidets make the most sense. A goon once made the best argument for them in a bidet thread that was "you have to clean mud off a stuffed toy. Would you rather hose it off or use dry loving paper?"

Plus I mean it feels incredible.

I've never used one and don't understand how they work. In your metaphor, do you just hold the stuffed toy under the hose and hope for the best, or do you rub it with your hands at the same time to shift that mud?

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I think a good concert is about equal value to a really good trolley, but I mean a really good one, like one of those ones with the extra back wheels and a carrying capacity where you can strap a fuckin upright piano to it and wheel it around if you do it right. Then you got a good concert wherever you go.

F
Nov 6, 2005

I'm all for the DIY aspect but this is all you really need https://www.bunnings.com.au/karcher-premium-k4-full-control-pressure-cleaner_p6270795

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Go the gerni, karchers have plastic pumps. Plus you can get a ninety degree undercarriage attachment, or one of those swirlygig super soaper brushes for heavy days.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

I've gained employment that allows me to get out of bed at 8:15am

Is this living?

Also trolleys are v versatile. When I worked in South Granville we just took the ute around any time we got new equipment like a welder or plasma cutter and picked up a trolley that was inevitably scattered on the side of the road, and modified to suit

The smaller trolleys are good for TIGs and plasma cutters if you cut bits of the front off and you can strap it down in place

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That biker just wanted your sweet tvs. And yes getting up at 815 is sick and and I usually work 10-630pm days. Sydney loving sucks for traffic so I find most places are more like this these days.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Three loving supermarkets out of toilet paper this morning had to drive to a fourth to get some.

If I end up having to clean my rear end with a cloth or something cause of these idiots I'm gonna find one and make them eat my poo poo rag.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

ili posted:

Go the gerni, karchers have plastic pumps. Plus you can get a ninety degree undercarriage attachment, or one of those swirlygig super soaper brushes for heavy days.

Gerni was going to withdraw from the Australian market at the end of last year.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Gromit posted:

I've never used one and don't understand how they work. In your metaphor, do you just hold the stuffed toy under the hose and hope for the best, or do you rub it with your hands at the same time to shift that mud?

It's a semi powerful jet of warm water pointed directly at your anus

Then you wipe yourself dry with toilet paper or if it's a fancy one you can use the blow dry function.

E: gerni are far superior, having owned both. Karchers pumps gently caress out super easy despite their claims it's as strong as metal.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Is this the final boss of the coronavirus?

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Lolie posted:

Gerni was going to withdraw from the Australian market at the end of last year.

Jeez that's hosed hey. Love my gerni.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

I got a little Ryobi 2kW chugger and it seems alright tbh

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

what's chatswood like?

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i saw kikagaku moyo and i had three large beers, i haven't had any booze for like 2 years and I'm not supposed to drink on these pills but gently caress me I forgot how good beers feel

Airstream Driver
May 6, 2009

Saw Hot Chip and ate some hot chips, pretty good night.

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

How many Astartes do you know that roll like this?
Sleaford Mods was very good tonight

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Caesar Saladin posted:

i saw kikagaku moyo and i had three large beers, i haven't had any booze for like 2 years and I'm not supposed to drink on these pills but gently caress me I forgot how good beers feel

how was it? My friend wanted to go but it was sold out.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Airstream Driver posted:

Saw Hot Chip and ate some hot chips, pretty good night.

Sounds pretty laid back

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

I'd be more worried about golden staff from hospital visits, it's everywhere

Just leave the bogroll and walk away!

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-05/toilet-paper-truck-catches-fire-brisbane/12027262?pfmredir=sm

Kharnifex fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Mar 5, 2020

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

This just in

Cisco North Sydney office closed due to suspected corona virus infection (Vodafone staff member in the same building)

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

Pork, lamb, chicken and ham
I'm in the States for a conference and everyone keeps holding out their hands to shake, despite 50 Chinese exhibitors not attending, and its way to awkward to just not go with it so I'm probably coming home full of virus.

I won't gently caress your grandma for a week or so out of professional courtesy

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST

Kharnifex posted:

This just in

Cisco North Sydney office closed due to suspected corona virus infection (Vodafone staff member in the same building)

just when you thought nothing would be more embarrassing than hitting Reply All by accident on that all-staff email, you become your offices patient 0 for a world ending pandemic :(

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Kharnifex posted:

This just in

A whole lot of people about to find out how awful Webex is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

weebx