Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Bernie should do internet ads that are just supercuts of biden's brains leaking out his ears and praising strom thurmond

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

tenderjerk posted:

Should I be mad at elizabeth warren trump thread

https://mobile.twitter.com/WYR_bot/status/1235106854771937280

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
to four more years of comedy

:corona: :corona::corona: :corona::corona: :corona::corona: :corona::corona: :corona::corona: :corona::corona: :corona:

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 367 days!

Augus posted:

We are in the midst of an Alzheimer’s Arms Race
Trump, Biden in Critical Condition after Impromptu Push-Up Contest

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Augus posted:

We are in the midst of an Alzheimer’s Arms Race

For July, don't forget this thread title

GENERAL ELECTION: ALZHEIMER'S ARMS RACE

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

it’s unreal how dirty glasses get so quickly

how can people love like this

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

tenderjerk posted:

Trump, Biden in Critical Condition after Impromptu Push-Up Contest

I think they should have a clock drawing competition administered by flava flav

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

hell yeah capital wins again, let's get our average medical spending per person over $25k / year and juice the poo poo out of these dumbfucks

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Louisgod posted:

:corona: :corona::corona: :corona::corona: :corona::corona: :corona::corona: :corona::corona: :corona::corona: :corona:

holy poo poo this emote owns

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Louisgod posted:

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
can't believe i got cucked by olds AGAIN

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
:bgc: or :corona: ?

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 367 days!
The guy at the cubicle next to me is expressing very real fears that he will live in the walking dead universe or w/e and is being kinda loud about it

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

dangle 4 days posted:

Ummm,

It might be sideways idc

it’s rude to post pics of ppls houses on the internet

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Louisgod posted:

ETA on how long until someone makes a QCS thread about this being too mean of a smilie too

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

dangle 4 days posted:

Ummm,

It might be sideways idc

is skinheads against racial prejudice still a thing

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Chris James 2 posted:

ETA on how long until someone makes a QCS thread about this being too mean of a smilie too

Dunno but you can guarantee it will be a boomer goon

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

euphronius posted:

it’s unreal how dirty glasses get so quickly

how can people love like this

fuckin clean em dude

or dont, you eyes adjust

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

lol

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

tenderjerk posted:

The guy at the cubicle next to me is expressing very real fears that he will live in the walking dead universe or w/e and is being kinda loud about it

lol the walking dead universe would be more survivable because they fixed their climate crisis

besides, most peoples lives are no more fulfilling than a meandering zombies so even if they died they would break even

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 367 days!

Flavius Aetass posted:

is skinheads against racial prejudice still a thing
yeah, it's still common in the punk community, the 'skinhead' stigma normies have is still there tho

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

tenderjerk posted:

tell your fuckin coworker that in the walking dead universe the cdc worked out how to cure zombieism and that could never happen in ours

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

also its fitting that biden gives us four more years of trump because this whole mess was obamas fault to begin with

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
Man, this looks like the model of inspiring leadership compared to Trump.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9RWvzCgpgU/?igshid=1ridd0d89boad

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

tenderjerk posted:

If zombies became real, nothing about the modern era suggests we'd know how to handle or cure it, so he wouldn't have to worry about lasting long

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
I must be the only one who sees biden beating trump. it would definitely be the result that would break the most brains.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

tenderjerk posted:

Should I be mad at elizabeth warren trump thread

Warren handed five states to Biden

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Tainen posted:

I must be the only one who sees biden beating trump. it would definitely be the result that would break the most brains.

Berbie is gonna win.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

it is very good

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Tainen posted:

It would break the most brains in CSPAM but nah, President Bernie would break the most brains overall.

Anyway, I don't think it's a given that Biden will lose to Trump but I certainly don't think he's likely to win. The turnout needs to be so high to overcome Trump's electoral college advantages and I just don't see it happening.

BardoTheConsumer
Apr 6, 2017

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Basebf555 posted:

It would break the most brains in CSPAM but nah, President Bernie would break the most brains overall.

Anyway, I don't think it's a given that Biden will lose to Trump but I certainly don't think he's likely to win. The turnout needs to be so high to overcome Trump's electoral college advantages and I just don't see it happening.

Keep in mind we live in hell world, so what is actually going to happen is 4 years of joementun is going to turn off the youth even more than they already are, paving the way for 8 years of Donald trump Jr.

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
its so loving pathetic to have such a "martial society" that venerates mass murderers like eddige gallagher but are too afraid to leave their own loving homes because theyre afraid of a disease that might kill you if youre like 80

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Tainen posted:

Trump snaps to life anytime he can insult and bully someone, otherwise he’s a regular old mush brain. Biden seems like he’s just, you know, gone, so the assumption- at least my assumption- is they’re gonna drug Trump up, let him loose and watch him go. It’ll mainly be two confused old men yelling at each other, like a old folks home cock fight, but Trump will seem more coherent.

On the other hand, there is THE NARRATIVE so our dumb loving nation might decide they’re supposed to vote for Biden, regardless of his showing, because they’ve been told this is the part of the story when an old friend and unlikely hero saves us from the bad guy.

Great time to be alive.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Chris James 2 posted:

I bought the loving thing and will defend it to the grave

:corona:

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

cargo cult posted:

its so loving pathetic to have such a "martial society" that venerates mass murderers like eddige gallagher but are too afraid to leave their own loving homes because theyre afraid of a disease that might kill you if youre like 80

America is about worshipping hierarchy which means most Americans are just worms, thralls of sociopathic monsters that shouldn't be suffered to live.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

cargo cult posted:

If it was a martial society we would have a concept of things like honor and duty.
Instead we got a death cult

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
the idea of being so averse to stare death eye to eye would have been utterly repulsive to our ancestors

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Lawman 0 posted:

If it was a martial society we would have a concept of things like honor and duty.
Instead we got a death cult

Ahem Imperial Death Cult

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Grand Imperial death cult wizard dragon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

mysterious frankie posted:

Ahem Imperial Death Cult