Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Virtual Russian posted:

Its a movement that is essentially all about appearances. Like, I'm vegetarian, and agree with their message more or less, but oh by are those people bad. Its about fighting the good fight, but without any actual stakes. You get to identify as a activist without ever doing any kind of critical thought or analysis. For whatever reason all the hardline anti-dairy people I know are rich.

I had no idea. In a bizarre corollary to the rich anti-dairy hardliners, unpasteurized milk enthusiasts encompass the horseshoe ends of the political spectrum. People who love unpasteurized milk and are willing to risk illness and child death from listeria are all far left anti-vax hippies and right wing government haters/religious nuts, but they sometimes form cooperatives to ensure a supply of delicious, dangerous unpasteurized milk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/HeerJeet/status/1235356213514129408

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

dads friend steve posted:

crankin it to ur ~*~imagination~*~

hell yeah

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

The people we crowdsource to choose our leadership refuse to wash their hands. As the Founders intended.

Slow Graffiti
Feb 1, 2003

Born of Frustration

Intel&Sebastian posted:

A Supposedly Fun Thing That I'll Never Do Again Because I Got Coronavirus

:discourse:

Always a good reread:

https://harpers.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/HarpersMagazine-1996-01-0007859.pdf

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Schmoe Cwead posted:

he blamed obama for the response being bad this morning so today

probably people are holding off on leaking to the press because stopping the virus takes priority. but eventually we're going to get the first hand account of what a clusterfuck this is

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

fuckin loved def leppard, man

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Dying and killing off my similarly minded mush brained friends to own the libs

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

What about the Corona-Chan meetups that will be flashmobbed in every city? How they gonna stop that?

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:
THEY JUST BLEW UP A TRIBBLE

JUST SENT IT TO SPACE TO EXPLODE

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Owning the Libs by Coving the Vids

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

It gets under my skin to not know and not be able to find out whether he used "projectile-vomit" as a conscious joke or if it was a mistake.

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

triple sulk posted:

can i just say i hate this weird rear end art style going on the last couple years with the huge non-proportioned bodies and tiny heads

the apple app store does it a lot on the marketing headers too

its a 90s throwback, tons of editorial illustrations and clipart and stuff from that time period feature the tiny headed businessman wielding enormous dollar bills or being bamboozled by charts and graphs

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

what is social distancing

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Japan does not yet have a coronavirus mascot.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Impkins Patootie posted:

pants making GBS threads, basically

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Bethamphetamine posted:

ive seen her she has bat wings

:swoon:

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Bethamphetamine posted:

you know I've been seriously meaning to ask that

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

sinnesloeschen posted:

THEY JUST BLEW UP A TRIBBLE

JUST SENT IT TO SPACE TO EXPLODE

I like when they all see the OG Klingons and someones asks Worf "Why don't they have forehead ridges?" and he's like "We don't like to talk about it"

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Impkins Patootie posted:

It's from that Death Stranding game

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Ah, so loving cool. India is anticipating their own corona problems and so are curbing exports of key pharm product. And Europe, who needs it for their own outbreak, are panicking. Flips some poo poo upside down this does.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...p-idUSKBN20R1MD

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

2DCAT posted:

"So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Premiums will go up and quality will go down. Beau Obama Biden was both my sister and my friend, and my wife. Now where were we? Oh yeah: the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which I used to confront Cornpop. They didn't have white onions because of segregation, which I still support..." - Joe Biden 2020

if you wanna be Santa ya gotta work like an elf

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1235359627082117120?s=19

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Intel&Sebastian posted:

It's from that Death Stranding game

brb going to go live in a bunker and get all my sperm and eggs hand delivered

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

thank you fox news you finally did it

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Virtual Russian posted:

Its a movement that is essentially all about appearances. Like, I'm vegetarian, and agree with their message more or less, but oh by are those people bad. Its about fighting the good fight, but without any actual stakes. You get to identify as a activist without ever doing any kind of critical thought or analysis. For whatever reason all the hardline anti-dairy people I know are rich.

Lol, I’m intrigued by your hedging. I mean, what happens to dairy cattle if the industry is shut down? Those cows were bred to produce milk. What do they think happens to those cows if the industry disappears.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

look at these loving snowflakes. imagine being triggered by cuck schumer

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Joe "poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids" Biden is what the establishment decided was the dems best bet for 2020.

lmao

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Impkins Patootie posted:

limiting sex parties to once per week

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I like when they all see the OG Klingons and someones asks Worf "Why don't they have forehead ridges?" and he's like "We don't like to talk about it"

much better than what they did in ST:Enterprise

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Impkins Patootie posted:

ive seen her she has bat wings

:swoon:

If you find one please link. I looked and found nothing yet.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

Impkins Patootie posted:

posting on the something awful dot com forums

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

2DCAT posted:

Joe "poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids" Biden is what the establishment decided was the dems best bet for 2020.

lmao

Going into their house, they dont know how to raise kids, make sure the phonograph is on......

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Imagine the contageous excitement at a Biden rally. All those young people.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

the popes toes posted:

Imagine the contagion at a Biden rally

:hmmyes:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

2DCAT posted:

Dying and killing off my similarly minded mush brained friends to own the libs

dying for trumos virus profits

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Pearl Jam 10 is probably a perfect album

Spergin Morlock