Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Hand Row posted:

Knew plenty of people who lived off Jacks in college. Once in a while you could buy like 10 for 10 bucks.

The one time I tried Jack's, it was because it was less than $2.

rabidsquid posted:

i guess some people are more dedicated to packers green and gold than others are

It wasn't Packers green, it was more like a very light gray-ish green.

Of course, Packers green might've been worse, I'm not sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Packers green is always worse. Or at least it was when I was a kid.

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019
Home Run Inn has the best frozen pizza. I have never actually had a fresh one and i think i need to fix that.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

ZombieCrew posted:

Home Run Inn has the best frozen pizza. I have never actually had a fresh one and i think i need to fix that.

No, I wouldn’t bother with fresh. I find it to be very mediocre. I’d rather eat Dominos over HRI.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/mattschneidman/status/1235990956815548416?s=09

The QBs likely to be available at 30 would be someone like Jordan Love or something and I'd rather just take Shenault or Queen at 30 if they're still available.

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019

Bird in a Blender posted:

No, I wouldn’t bother with fresh. I find it to be very mediocre. I’d rather eat Dominos over HRI.

Wow, really? Good to know. Saved me a trip on my next vacation/caretaking trek to chicago.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Frozen Pizza is a good point about Wisconsin and Minnesota pizza.

Heggies is the GOAT frozen Pizza.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

OxySnake posted:

Frozen Pizza is a good point about Wisconsin and Minnesota pizza.

Heggies is the GOAT frozen Pizza.

Supposedly it's at Costco's in Illinois now but I have yet to have it despite hearing it's incredible

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

ZombieCrew posted:

Home Run Inn is now the official pizza of the Chicago Cubs.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
Woodman's has incredible frozen pizza selection.

Wollawolla
Jan 15, 2007

Are you gonna smash my skull and breathe my blood-mist?
It all comes back to grocery store chat.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Had Jets tonight for dinner

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

wow I wonder why this forum is dying

even in the specialized niche discussion boards no one actually wants to talk about the topic

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Hey, I saved the food derail for the offseason this time. :colbert:

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

SKULL.GIF posted:

even in the specialized niche discussion boards no one actually wants to talk about the topic

look buddy if you had my team you wouldn't want to talk about them either

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

SKULL.GIF posted:

Trubs eats lovely frozen pizzas and can't throw left.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Wollawolla posted:

It all comes back to grocery store chat.

menards

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
There’s Ginger Sprite, now.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Soon, the draft will be upon us, and I will vomit blood when the Lions ultimately botch their picks yet again.

In the meantime, any distraction is appreciated.

Jalapeño Ranch Ruffles, even.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

after seeing derrick brown have the fourth worst agility numbers in combine history i am 100% convinced he's the lions pick. there was also some buzz not too long ago that they'd pass on chase young because of "effort and character" and around the same time browns leadership was being noted.

so there you go, its gonna be the laken tomlinson pick of this regime, and after he washes out in detroit and the entire staff is fired and he gets traded to a competent team in three years and becomes an average starter we will hear "same old lions" about an overdrafted character dude

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

SKULL.GIF posted:

Don't need pizza when we have delicious sausages and cheese curds and beer

Whatever you gotta tell yourself to sleep at night

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

SKULL.GIF posted:

ok lets talk bears

they need to cut leonard floyd but haven't because getting 4 sacks from the guy opposite khalil mack is better than anything the GM thinks he can find on the open market.

the best part is the GM is in 'win now ' mode with no assets , no qb, 1 WR , no TE, no RB, and only one good offensive lineman. they cant even run the ball and win close games like they've done for decades, since the new coach's scheme somehow makes running impossible

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Gonz posted:

Soon, the draft will be upon us, and I will vomit blood when the Lions ultimately botch their picks yet again.

Can't botch a first-round pick if you don't have a first round pick :hmmyes:

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
People on Bengals sites are claiming the bears are in talks with &e on contract restructuring.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
https://twitter.com/EamonJavers/status/1237097787885588483?s=19

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

He's going to pardon his brother and possibly "sweaters"

420_Power_Rangers
Dec 9, 2014

Gotta Hate Something

R.D. Mangles posted:

He's going to pardon his brother and possibly "sweaters"

If your nickname is Sweaters, under no circumstance will i go into any type of business with you. This should be common sense

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Packers release Jimmy Graham :dance:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

LabyaMynora posted:

Packers release Jimmy Graham :dance:

Pretty much as expected. Sucks for the guy though. I wonder if anyone will pick him up, he was giving a lot of effort this past year but still couldn't produce.

I still want Austin Hooper from FA then Laviska Shenault in the draft.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

SKULL.GIF posted:

Pretty much as expected. Sucks for the guy though. I wonder if anyone will pick him up, he was giving a lot of effort this past year but still couldn't produce.

I hope he gets signed by a glue factory

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Samadhi posted:

I hope he gets signed by a glue factory

they dont pay the horses

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

it's been three seasons, i can't believe that jay cutler existed

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Packers promoted Luke Getsy to passing game coordinator. Wasn't this guy the one Rodgers didn't like and said was incompetent when he was the WRs coach? Am I thinking of another coach?

Indications are that Bulaga and Martinez will walk in free agency. Other teams will pay them more than the Packers are willing to pay them.

Hand Row
May 28, 2001

SKULL.GIF posted:

Packers promoted Luke Getsy to passing game coordinator. Wasn't this guy the one Rodgers didn't like and said was incompetent when he was the WRs coach? Am I thinking of another coach?

Indications are that Bulaga and Martinez will walk in free agency. Other teams will pay them more than the Packers are willing to pay them.

I think you are thinking of the guy that replaced Getsy. Getsy then came back to Green Bay with Lafleur.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Xavier Rhodes has officially been cut.

RIP

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/DailyNorseman/status/1238545730186489861?s=19

Not just Rhodes. Big savings overall, Vikings must shop at Menards.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp
Lions released Rick Wagner and apparently aren't looking to resign Glasgow.

~ I hate this team ~

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

"I would have won the race but for that."

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Lions released Rick Wagner and apparently aren't looking to resign Glasgow.

~ I hate this team ~

Huh. Wagner hadn't been very good. but Glasgow was. Guess they'll waste more money in free agency on it. Since that means they only have a starting quality LT and Center.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

Scipiotik posted:

Huh. Wagner hadn't been very good. but Glasgow was. Guess they'll waste more money in free agency on it. Since that means they only have a starting quality LT and Center.

Glasgow's situation has been particularly infuriating, since he's been a solid guard and backup center which is invaluable, and he'd love to stay in the area, but according to him the Lions haven't even bothered offering him an extension. It's insane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

SirPablo posted:

Not just Rhodes. Big savings overall, Vikings must shop at Menards.

Bears fans willing to pay MSRP for btoken, cut rate rate tools, they definitely shop at Menards:

https://twitter.com/BearsNationCHI/status/1238536063167148032?s=20