Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

wizzardstaff posted:

These are the same people who say "I don't use pronouns."

“TERFself”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Oh wow.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/RepDougCollins/status/1237096863624507398
https://twitter.com/swingleft/status/1237113035195629569
https://mobile.twitter.com/EliStokols/status/1237107093548740608

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

:yeshaha:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

:pray:

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

If Trump gets COVID-19, watch it get spun as an assassination attempt by the deep state.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

I don't really understand this at all

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

RoboRodent posted:

If Trump gets COVID-19, watch it get spun as an assassination attempt by the deep state.

Killing a poo poo ton of civilians in an attempt to unseat the elected leader of a country is kinda what the CIA does.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

RoboRodent posted:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/03/trump-germaphobe-in-chief-struggles-to-control-the-covid-19-story

Close, he thinks the media is trying to infect him.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1236778368533700609?s=21

No way.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

:hmmyes:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Live-tweeting the collapse of the United States Empire. You love to see it.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Picnic Princess posted:

Live-tweeting the collapse of the United States Empire. You love to see it.

I'm so happy right now, I've always loved a good trainwreck.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/simonamangiante/status/1237150012389257217

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/TheKouk/status/1237156983108546560

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Who is this and what is she referring to?

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

The idiots on social media are the ones not making Cornholio jokes in the wake of this insane run on toilet paper

No fooling, I have not seen a single one and that is an insane cultural oversight

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

WANTED: INFO on Mindless. Anything! Everything! Send to
Pillbug

Nero definitely would have tweeted

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

We need to keep him alive. He and Kelly Loeffler are poised to spend bajillions of dollars to rip each other up in a Senate race. Not that I like Collins, but Loeffler is at least an equal shithead and has gotten an endorsement from Nikki Haley. Loeffler might spend this much if she ran unopposed, but let's make sure they keep spending these sums.

Also, Collins' folks are doing this over Loeffler owning a private jet.

https://twitter.com/AirLoefflair/status/1236729687730249728

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Proteus Jones posted:

Who is this and what is she referring to?

George Papadopoulos was an advisor to Turmp who plead guilty to making false statements to the FBI about Russia. She's his wife and is sick of his poo poo.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Pastry of the Year posted:

The idiots on social media are the ones not making Cornholio jokes in the wake of this insane run on toilet paper

No fooling, I have not seen a single one and that is an insane cultural oversight

It's been twenty years since that show was relevant and Mike Judge is an rear end in a top hat chud not worthy of remembrance.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

Apparently this is a QAnon thing.

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

Screaming Idiot posted:

Mike Judge is an rear end in a top hat chud not worthy of remembrance.

So Office Space just goes straight down the memory hole? :ohdear:

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

aardwolf posted:

So Office Space just goes straight down the memory hole? :ohdear:

drat straight, the movie was classist as gently caress. Same for Idiocracy, which was also racist -- ever notice how many of the idiot future-people had Hispanic last names and how the entire movie was based on eugenics of poor people outbreeding the rich, creating a society of morons?

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

go on

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
First time I’ve heard about Office space. I’d idocracy is pretty bad though yeah

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Screaming Idiot posted:

It's been twenty years since that show was relevant and Mike Judge is an rear end in a top hat chud not worthy of remembrance.

Counter-point.

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

WANTED: INFO on Mindless. Anything! Everything! Send to
Pillbug

Dr Christmas posted:

Apparently this is a QAnon thing.

There's no possible context shift than can kill the magic here

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Screaming Idiot posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Play stupid games—

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Screaming Idiot posted:

drat straight, the movie was classist as gently caress. Same for Idiocracy, which was also racist -- ever notice how many of the idiot future-people had Hispanic last names and how the entire movie was based on eugenics of poor people outbreeding the rich, creating a society of morons?

I really hate that opener, because the timelapse montage provides a much less stupid explanation, pinning it more on corporations causing a race-to-the-bottom because it sells better. Brawndo's used to water crops not because people at large thought it was a good idea, but because Brawndo just decided to market it like that, and no scientific bodies were well-funded enough to speak against it because scientific funding all went to poo poo that sells better.

I know that's not how Mike Judge reads the thing he wrote, and that hurts even more. Because it's almost making a solid point, and then actively decided to punch down instead.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Play stupid games—

They're not wrong, though. :shrug:

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Absurd Alhazred posted:

They're not wrong, though. :shrug:

Actually, they are.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Yeah Idiocracy sucks hard and anyone who says "Idiocracy was a documentary" or "it's just like Idiocracy!" needs to gently caress off
"The real problem is the dumb poors are going to outbreed us" is a terrible premise

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Actually, they are.

Lol, screaming idiot is usually exactly what their username portrays them as, but not this time. Sorry you're wrong.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

so what happens to the biz/companys that get this bill and then the banks and rest of the system that gets this bill?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

PhazonLink posted:

so what happens to the biz/companys that get this bill and then the banks and rest of the system that gets this bill?

Just spending cash at breakneck speed, never sitting in your till for more than a few days. Desperately buying and selling everything you can every day so you can have the latest banknotes.

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

chitoryu12 posted:

Just spending cash at breakneck speed, never sitting in your till for more than a few days. Desperately buying and selling everything you can every day so you can have the latest banknotes.

Is the Zaurg thread touring the forums again?

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

https://www.newsweek.com/2020/03/13/ok-millennial-boomers-are-greatest-generation-history-1490819.html

quote:

Boomers are the greatest generation the world has ever known. The most innovative. The most caring. The hardest-working

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

:hmbol:

My balls just got launched into low-earth orbit. Jesus Christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Taken from Facebook: