Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Gripweed posted:

I kinda agree that a brewery is a way better idea than a podcast-funded Marxist community center

To be a true Marxist, we have to take the dialectical approach to this quandary

Thesis: brewery
Antithesis: community center

Synthesis: gentlemen, may I present to you, a "bar"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Hate when my D&D podcast gets destroyed by internecine warfare between the ten people who have somehow formed fifteen different Maoist factions

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Gripweed posted:

I kinda agree that a brewery is a way better idea than a podcast-funded Marxist community center

sounds like liberalism but ok

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Hate to get bayoneted for revisionism because I said 4e was bad

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Crane Fist posted:

Hate to get bayoneted for revisionism because I said 4e was bad

i'm beaten within an inch of my life at the struggle session for refusing to denounce the wizard class

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Carefully observing how there is no self-crit

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
reaction rolls? no, they are reactionary rolls and it is proper praxis to take 20 whenever possible

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

my big tiddy anime catgirl anarchist version of DnD (dice rolls are replaced with bong hits, longer the hit stronger the roll) makes for better podcast material than Dungeons and Kulacks

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Terrorist Fistbump posted:

A discussion is held before the Game Table recording. Justin, Jeremy, Ethan, Savanah, William, and Alekx are present. Alekx presents a statement pointing out why Justin's behavior was undemocratic, unprincipled, and inappropriate. Alekx plays a recording of "Combat Liberalism" and gives copies of it to each person to read because it is theoretically applicable to the situation at large. Justin won't acknowledge his behavior until several people speak up to add how the take-home message is that we need to communicate better as a group. Justin gives a half-hearted apology saying, "I'm sorry I blew up." He did not self-crit about any of the specific behaviors. Alekx asks if there is anything else to be said, and Justin doesn't add anything to the discussion. We record the game as if things are semi-resolved.

these E1 pitches are getting obscure

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Percelus posted:

i'm telling you we need to win over the american people with the one thing they're most conditioned to respond to, branding

no more dsa, no more marxism, no more any of that lame old boring poo poo

the new party will be the joker party and we believe in jokerism

you wanna know how i got nationalized healthcare?

GANG WEED rise up

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i'm beaten within an inch of my life at the struggle session for refusing to denounce the wizard class

Comrade Jeff engaged in revisionism by claiming he brought the snacks last time so it wasn't his turn. He further requested a rest to recharge his spells and was denounced for idleness

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

its really fitting that chapo 400 is like a slightly more manic redo of we live in the zone now

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Cnidaria posted:

the Trueanon Bush Did 9/11 series is great and very informative, can't wait for part 3

the second episode helps dispel the myth that the intelligence agencies failed to stop the attack because of incompetence or lack of communication

when is ep 3 coming OP do you know? i have made my own enquiries based on the 2 eps posted. i actually read the 9/11 commission report some years ago. i still recommend everyone read it, it's engrossing. but almost everything i thought i knew is a lie. i want them to talk about the insider trading. it was definitely happening.

gh0stpinballa has issued a correction as of 04:48 on Mar 11, 2020

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

virgil pissing on hasans stream

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
swordfight

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

drunken little pissboy

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
can't wait for all of the forced hunter biden jokes

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend posted:

thanking joe biden tonight for teaching those chapo boys a lesson

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Homeless Friend posted:

thanking joe biden tonight for teaching those chapo boys a lesson

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
plz remember trueanon is a conspiracy podcast so yeah

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lancemantis posted:

plz remember trueanon is a conspiracy podcast so yeah

a podcast that discusses the actual conspiracies that are real, yes

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

is there a podcast about iran contra and all the insane 80s cia poo poo?? would love a true anon deep dive

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i can't tell if lumpentroll is freckles shameful alt (too scared to double toxx smdh) or they handed out their old av or somethin :thunk:

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9YtXRXI7mU

Another entry in the "raise your horizons" series from Zero Books. Chris Cutrone is an infamous contrarian and polemicist but he's right about a ton of poo poo too.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
1h37m

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Please do not actually watch the video with your eyes.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Terrorist Fistbump posted:

Please do not actually watch the video with your eyes.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Homeless Friend posted:

i can't tell if lumpentroll is freckles shameful alt (too scared to double toxx smdh) or they handed out their old av or somethin :thunk:

watch me bitch

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lumpentroll posted:

death to america

Cnidaria
Apr 10, 2009

It's all politics, Mike.

gh0stpinballa posted:

when is ep 3 coming OP do you know? i have made my own enquiries based on the 2 eps posted. i actually read the 9/11 commission report some years ago. i still recommend everyone read it, it's engrossing. but almost everything i thought i knew is a lie. i want them to talk about the insider trading. it was definitely happening.

I do not, although i hope it is soon

the insider trading poo poo is fascinating though since it was obviously happening days before 9/11. although the second episode makes it make sense since all of those people in finance were in the same clubs in college as the intelligence people

edit: also the crop duster stuff is interesting. that was probably the next direction the CIA would take if the initial anthrax letters didn't get the patriot act passed. really everything surrounding 9/11 is insane so I hope they do an episode on the general culture of america after it at some point

Cnidaria has issued a correction as of 09:57 on Mar 11, 2020

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

gh0stpinballa posted:

While we're asking about podcasts, when does the next episode of Ghost Stories For The End of The World drop?

Hardon Crime
Jan 15, 2020

hubba hubba hubba hubba
Me reading the last two pages:

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Hardon Crime posted:

Is that an ocelot?

Cute critter either way. Want to give it scritches.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Hardon Crime posted:

we used to like to take our long cats down to the lake and see how far we can dip 'em in

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Helsing posted:

While we're asking about podcasts, when does the next episode of Ghost Stories For The End of The World drop?

work has been a bit crazy lately but i'm hopefully going to get something together, at some point this month. script is mostly written just need time to get drunk enough to record it!

i have a placeholder ep on the 3 Italian mafias i might put out but i was hoping that would be the first part of a 2 or 3 part miniseries.

Organic Lube User
Apr 15, 2005

More like Borehammer

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

prefect posted:

Is that an ocelot?

Cute critter either way. Want to give it scritches.

It's a serval! They're p cool cats

E: actually, it could be a domesticated hybrid called a Savannah. Serval mixed with iirc a housecat

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

5-4 podcast is off to a pretty good start, I enjoyed their dunking on Abigail Fischer for being so stupid. Also I didn't know that of the 45 people who got in ahead of her with worse grades, 42 were white. Or Clarence Thomas complaining about AA limiting his career when he was on the supreme court within 18 years of graduating.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
I haven't been listening to Chapo lately, are they going to join NoJoe gang?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Jewel Repetition posted:

I haven't been listening to Chapo lately, are they going to join NoJoe gang?

their position is that the campaign isn’t over yet