Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I'm going to go hoard looking at alpacas. I didn't know that was a thing.

I'm gonna go look at all the loving alpacas. I'll look so hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charliegrs
Aug 10, 2009
A few weeks ago I was buying up supplies for my prepper bunker (my apartment) and I looked like a crazy person. Buying up tons of beans, rice, powdered milk, a reasonable amount of toilet paper, etc. Now it's funny to see everyone else freaking out buying up everything they can. Like whenever anyone mentions the craziness I just say I took care of it weeks ago and I get to feel all :smuggo: and that's all that really matters.

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Sure, but what's your EDC sitch like? Do you have enough paracord?

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

r u ready to WALK posted:

this kind of bullshit, and yes you really should

hol' up

you believe that this:

the most commonly found shower head in existence is not sufficient enough to wash your rear end?

explain yourself

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

lofi posted:

God, everytime I clear my throat I'm like OMG THIS IS IT

:same:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You just need to push up against the walls and climb up horizontally until your rear end lines up with it

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

zer0spunk posted:

hol' up

you believe that this:

the most commonly found shower head in existence is not sufficient enough to wash your rear end?

explain yourself

Fat people have a hard time bending over

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Omg what percentage of this thread is roni havers now

Hopes Fall
Sep 10, 2006
HOLY BOOBS, BATMAN!
Friend of mine just posted a pic on fb of cops standing guard over the TP in Costco to enforce the 2 per customer limit here in good ol' Central New Jersey.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

GORDON posted:

Email from BK says same, and implied their sanitation methods were superior to others. So, there's that.

Every Burger King in Norway has closed down. Meanwhile McDonald's is chugging along and they have those awful touchscreens.
In other news there's now two confirmed deaths here.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Desperate Character posted:

i keep on thinking about my sore throat in the morning before I've had any water and my infrequent sneezing is absolutely COVID ignoring the fact the pollen count is ridiculous right now

then again I am the idiot who literally cant refuse a handshake and forgets to sanitize half the time so :effort:
My allergies are bad right now which is just great.

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

Colonel Cancer posted:

You just need to push up against the walls and climb up horizontally until your rear end lines up with it

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

zer0spunk posted:

hol' up

you believe that this:

explain yourself

Apparently if the man can't spray water with the pulsating setting directly into his anus, he just can't get it clean. I just spread my cheeks goatman style and use the old windshield wiper finger.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

IF YOU START PRICE GOUGING I WILL SEIZE YOUR loving SANITIZING WIPES AND NATIONALIZE THEM

:tfrxmas::ussr::commissar:

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

GORDON posted:

I'm going to go hoard looking at alpacas. I didn't know that was a thing.

I'm gonna go look at all the loving alpacas. I'll look so hard.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

numberoneposter posted:

IF YOU START PRICE GOUGING I WILL SEIZE YOUR loving SANITIZING WIPES AND NATIONALIZE THEM

ok governor cuomo

are you going to have slaves make them as well?

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

Apparently if the man can't spray water with the pulsating setting directly into his anus, he just can't get it clean. I just spread my cheeks goatman style and use the old windshield wiper finger.

you guys don't hire a person on taskrabbit to come over with a powerwasher every night????

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth

Desperate Character posted:

i keep on thinking about my sore throat in the morning before I've had any water and my infrequent sneezing is absolutely COVID ignoring the fact the pollen count is ridiculous right now

then again I am the idiot who literally cant refuse a handshake and forgets to sanitize half the time so :effort:

Chest pain that''s actually just from being tense all the time coming soon

Hasselblad
Dec 13, 2017

My dumbass opinions are only outweighed by my racism.

No one forgot that I exist to defend violent cops, champion chaining down immigrants, and have trash opinions on cooking.

lofi posted:

God, everytime I clear my throat I'm like OMG THIS IS IT

Just wait till allergy season heats up.

hemale in pain posted:

on a tiny bright side i think if you can it's good to get out of the house and go do something. this is awful and it's a world changing event but it's not doomsday and i think just reading the internet all day about how poo poo everything is isn't good for your mental health. i admit i was pretty miserable last night so i went for a bike ride today and saw some alpacas.

im not saying go out and cough on people but like if you're feeling glum go do something which isn't watching the news and worrying.

Was in the 60s on thursday, so we were outdoors a bit. Yesterday though? 30s and 5 inches of wet snow. Spring can be so fickle. :argh:

Hasselblad fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Mar 14, 2020

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Jesus christ chill out people. You're going to die anyway. Stop worrying about some disease bullshit so much.

e: That's meant for the people having panic attacks itt. It's fine to be worried about the global effects and whatnot.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

that post would've been so much better if your name was Nurgle

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

i refuse to die before i got to play the last of us 2 and the final fantasy 7 remake

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

i refuse to die before i got to play the last of us 2 and the final fantasy 7 remake

im waiting for half life 3

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Aerith dies

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

hemale in pain posted:

im waiting for half life 3

Ah, the curse of immortality.

Molentik
Apr 30, 2013

angryrobots posted:

In a decent country I could get tested and quarantined if so, but here in Merica I'll be headed back to work on Monday because I don't fit the parameters to be tested.

Here in NL they stopped testing unless you are so hosed the only thing left is the IC or the morgue.

Hasselblad
Dec 13, 2017

My dumbass opinions are only outweighed by my racism.

No one forgot that I exist to defend violent cops, champion chaining down immigrants, and have trash opinions on cooking.

angryrobots posted:

Pretty sure I just ran through a very mild case of the 'Roni 5 days of sore throat, slight fever, headache, felt like absolute garbage the last 2 days of it but zero sinus drainage which is not how any cold has ever run through me. and am now a potential typhoid Mary for what...2 more weeks or so?

In a decent country I could get tested and quarantined if so, but here in Merica I'll be headed back to work on Monday because I don't fit the parameters to be tested.

Common cold and flu are still a thing.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Got food and enough booze for a couple months let’s do this.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Hasselblad posted:

Common cold and flu are still a thing.
Yeah I don’t think it was the ‘roni if you weren’t having chest congestion

It’s still technically flu season

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Got food and enough booze for a couple months let’s do this.

Look at this guy who bought actually useful things instead of 50 pallets of toilet paper. Way to gently caress it up, bucko.

naem
May 29, 2011

Charliegrs posted:

A few weeks ago I was buying up supplies for my prepper bunker (my apartment) and I looked like a crazy person. Buying up tons of beans, rice, powdered milk, a reasonable amount of toilet paper, etc. Now it's funny to see everyone else freaking out buying up everything they can. Like whenever anyone mentions the craziness I just say I took care of it weeks ago and I get to feel all :smuggo: and that's all that really matters.

same :agesilaus:

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Personally I go to the mall several times a day to buy poo poo. I feel like it shows the virus I'm not afraid.

unknown butthole
Jan 2, 2020

The old customs remain
and the ancient gods live on
Sometimes I look at people and wonder "just how much poo poo could they wipe with all that toilet paper?"

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Eat more fiber, you jackasses

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

The Glumslinger posted:

Eat more fiber, you jackasses

Eating fiber makes you use more toilet paper, not less.

Bamabalacha
Sep 18, 2006

Outta my way, ya dumb rah-rah!
My mother-in-law (who's a doctor) sent me a text just asking very nicely if I would consider staying at my parents' currently empty house and self-quarantining myself there for two weeks instead of going back to the apartment I share with my partner.

I'm.....really not sure how to respond.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Saw an ad for an estate sale at a retirement community. House of cards, right there.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Bamabalacha posted:

My mother-in-law (who's a doctor) sent me a text just asking very nicely if I would consider staying at my parents' currently empty house and self-quarantining myself there for two weeks instead of going back to the apartment I share with my partner.

I'm.....really not sure how to respond.

Stay-cay the gay away

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

Not saying it isn't possible, but nothing beats the pure cleansing sensation of blasting warm water into your crack from below.

It's possible I'm gay but only for shower heads.

IDK?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

I just want to say that I find it amusing how many people are calling this corvid instead of covid. Stop blaming the drat crows.