Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
I heard that not putting parts of your body into a wood chipper is a liberal conspiracy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Don't NOT eat dog poo poo, libs hate that

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

Purposely infecting myself with a deadly new virus to own the libs.

MunchE
Sep 7, 2000

Vim Fuego posted:

would he even notice he'd been made president?

This brought to mind a mental image of Ben Carson just chilling with a Big Gulp like Big Head from Silicon Valley blissfully unaware and failing up. Honestly the most likable he's ever been

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://twitter.com/loisbeckett/status/1239560944105078787

if the AIDS crisis were starting up today they'd be doing bareback anal as a greeting to prove they're not a lib

Dixie Cretin Seaman has issued a correction as of 18:11 on Mar 16, 2020

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

https://twitter.com/loisbeckett/status/1239560944105078787

if the AIDS crisis were starting up today they'd be doing bareback anal as a greeting to prove they're not a lib

Not entirely sure how you rebuild a functioning society when 40% of the population actively rejects anything "coastals" are doing out of spite

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
lmao in Italy the touchy-feely society got blamed. The USA can blame only dumbassery and willful ignorance. To own the libs.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Not entirely sure how you rebuild a functioning society when 40% of the population actively rejects anything "coastals" are doing out of spite

Go back in time and convince Lincoln to let the South go.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Halloween Jack posted:

If we could just opt out of capitalism then capitalism wouldn't be a problem. We have to sell our labour to live, stupid.

you can't opt out of capitalism but capitalism can opt out of you. So, uh, plan accordingly?

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

MunchE posted:

This brought to mind a mental image of Ben Carson just chilling with a Big Gulp like Big Head from Silicon Valley blissfully unaware and failing up. Honestly the most likable he's ever been

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Byzantine posted:

Ugh, no. You go back in time, just barely stop Booth, so Lincoln almost gets assassinated, gets super pissed, completely crushes the white southern gentry, and makes reconstruction actually work.

captainbananas
Sep 11, 2002

Ahoy, Captain!

Byzantine posted:

Go back in time and convince Sherman to keep going.

Facehammer
Mar 11, 2008

Byzantine posted:

Correction: go back in time and convince Lincoln to let Sherman finish the job.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Ugh, no. You go back in time, just barely stop Booth, so Lincoln almost gets assassinated, gets super pissed, completely crushes the white southern gentry, and makes reconstruction actually work.

This is the correct answer. Also bring Karl Marx over for some private chats at the White House.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Byzantine posted:

seems like a real half measure, I think we'd have to at the very least give the Powhatans some mortars to start seeing results

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

This is the correct answer. Also bring Karl Marx over for some private chats at the White House.

you are all really bad at time travel if you're using it and allowing for a future where the "white house" is a thing that exists

MunchE
Sep 7, 2000

:perfect:

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Traveling back in time and giving laser guns to the Diggers, to own the plutocrats

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

seems like a real half measure, I think we'd have to at the very least give the Powhatans some mortars to start seeing results

Go back too far and you're just randomly rocking the boat and hoping the butterfly effect makes something better, plus you gotta worry about bringing disease with you and that they don't have the industry to keep making mortars.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

just get Yakub really hooked on The Sims instead

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Byzantine posted:

"Let" "go" mind you

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Torpedo the Mayflower.

Actually...

quote:

During the winter, the passengers remained on board the Mayflower, suffering an outbreak of a contagious disease described as a mixture of scurvy, pneumonia, and tuberculosis. When it ended, only 53 passengers remained—just over half; half of the crew died, as well.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
If I had a time machine I’d go back in time and give the slaves AR-15s, Robert Smalls a modern nuclear-powered destroyer and John Brown an Abrams tank. then I’d travel forward in time and crack open the history books to see how hosed-up things got. :getin:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
e. oops

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

SelenicMartian posted:

Torpedo the Mayflower.

Actually...

all in their quest to maintain their racial spiritual purity

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Find the apes from the beginning of 2001 and bash their brains in.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

They won't acknowledge until people around them start dying and then they will deny the past few months.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Telsa Cola posted:

They won't acknowledge until people around them start dying and then they will deny the past few months.

trump's already trying to memoryhole his earlier response to the virus

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

trump's already trying to memoryhole his earlier response to the virus

Which is why reporters need to double down on bringing that poo poo up.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
lol'in at the idea of someone having faith in the press in 2020.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Facehammer posted:

Correction: go back in time and convince Lincoln to let Sherman finish the job.

We should put Sherman on the $50 imo

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
You guys do know that Sherman wanted to genocide the indians and advocated wiping out the buffalo to help force them onto reservations??

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

You guys do know that Sherman wanted to genocide the indians and advocated wiping out the buffalo to help force them onto reservations??

yeah and FDR put japanese and german-americans in internment camps. no one's perfect

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

truly the most dark and twisted psycho god in the books

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

we'll put harriet tubman on the $20 and john brown on the $1

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Worth it to genocide racists that would later take over the country

Yuli Ban
Nov 22, 2016

Bot
What if it mutates? Would USicans go full masks off theocrat if the mortality rate of COVID was 20%? Or would it be the final, ultimate push to Communism?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Yuli Ban
Nov 22, 2016

Bot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Alright then if you're okay about somebody having hosed up opinions about and actions towards indians and just want a guy who knows how to most efficiently scorch some Southern earth and kill Southern humans, you want Phil Sheridan.