Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Can we please change this thread's stale old title? If we can't find something fresh in the middle of a pandemic that slaughters people in the Freeper age range, what does that say about is?

Freep: The Freeper Reaper Feature

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fruity Rudy
Oct 8, 2008

Taste The Rainbow!
Yeah this is a big deal. Change thread title. This is probably going to be crazy.

Minenfeld!
Aug 21, 2012

How are u posted:

Freep: Youngsters are gleeful. Calling it it The Boomer Remover.

New title.

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Who changes the title? Just the op?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Mods have to do it, PM someone.

The Dark Project
Jun 25, 2007

Give it to me straight...

The Dark Project fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Mar 22, 2020

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

Don't Fear the Freeper Reaper.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Minenfeld! posted:

New title.

Ya I prefer it when the title is an actual freeper quote. We could still probably do better; this is just beginning after all.

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

Yes let's not jump to quoteclusions something good will reveal itself in due course.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
I'd imagine JR is in the at risk category not just because of his age, but also his health troubles. Has he posted directly about COVID-19 lately??

Fruity Rudy
Oct 8, 2008

Taste The Rainbow!
:siren: THE FREEPER REAPER IS KNOCKING :siren:

Coronavirus - Hoax of the century?

quote:

Which is the bigger hoax, this, or Obammy?!/S

2 posted on 3/20/2020, 5:05:32 PM by MagUSNRET

quote:

THIS MUST STOP!!! GET BACK TO WORK!!!
There will be MANY MORE DEATHS FROM SUICIDES and OTHER DISEASES THAN FROM THIS VIRUS!!

STOP THE MADNESS!!

46 posted on 3/20/2020, 5:28:11 PM by Ann Archy (Abortion....... The HUMAN Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.)

quote:

I’ve heard enough. Does that give me heard immunity?

6 posted on 3/20/2020, 5:07:58 PM by DannyTN

quote:

This was the type of reaction to “climate change” the left was looking for. I fear this is the end of the USA as we knew it. Hopefully the end of gloBULLism and a new era of protectionism will come in.

40 posted on 3/20/2020, 5:23:47 PM by central_va

quote:

Do any Freepers know anyone with this virus? Or have it?

7 posted on 3/20/2020, 5:08:46 PM by Mercat

quote:

I dont but yes. One has a husband who has all the symptoms...i believe he was waiting for a test...his coworker got it ..tested positive..

12 posted on 3/20/2020, 5:10:48 PM by RummyChick

quote:

“Do any Freepers know anyone with this virus?”
Asked and answered on a thread yesterday. Some said they do.

14 posted on 3/20/2020, 5:11:32 PM by Magic Fingers

quote:

There is another thread with numerous people who either had, know someone who has it, or i. The process of being tested.

18 posted on 3/20/2020, 5:12:52 PM by madison10

quote:

Yes, someone in my church congregation has it.

52 posted on 3/20/2020, 5:29:37 PM by Huskrrrr

quote:

There was a thread earlier, and FReepers were discussing, at least several knowing people with it, or who had it, etc.

34 posted on 3/20/2020, 5:21:29 PM by NEMDF

quote:

I woke up with a cough and runny nose, (no fever) Wednesday, I went to work but the boss sent me home at 3:00 p.m. after some of my coworkers complained.

57 posted on 3/20/2020, 5:31:40 PM by granite (The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.Ecclesiastes 10:2)

quote:

I probably have it. I suspect my mother does as well.

64 posted on 3/20/2020, 5:34:50 PM by NRx (A man of honor passes his father's civilization to his son without surrendering it to strangers.)

Fruity Rudy fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Mar 20, 2020

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

Are we seeing the death of this thread, in realtime?

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

Cactus posted:

Are we seeing the death of this thread, in realtime?

There's always more, and it's always worse.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

I mean if Freepers all die out the thread is over.

So that stops being true.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Wuhan gets back to work; positive signs for future of coronavirus in U.S.

Jim Robinson posted:

Residents of Hubei province, the epicenter of China’s coronavirus outbreak, resumed a more normal daily life routine as factories and other businesses reopened Wednesday, possibly offering encouragement to the U.S. and other affected nations.

quote:

To: Jim Robinson
And just how did they get to that point? Please enlighten everyone. Did they do it by ignoring it and calling it a DNC-Media conspiracy-or did they do it by locking the entire city down - so much so that people had to crawl out of high rises to get food?
Enquiring minds want to know.

86 posted on 3/12/2020, 6:56:55 PM by NELSON111 (Congress: The Ralph Wolf and Sam Sheepdog s<how. Theater for sheep. My politics determines my "hero")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: NELSON111
Or maybe the Wuhan flu season is over?

107 posted on 3/12/2020, 7:48:33 PM by Jim Robinson (Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 86 | View Replies]

Yeah - it couldn't have been that they literally locked up 1/10 of the world's population and locked them down in their apartments - shut down every theatre in the country - and were being fed by ropes and lines and kept in at gun point (I saw the videos leaked out on Twitter for heaven's sake).
Nd+1=(1+e*p)N*d is very simple to understand and right now in this country - Nd+1=.35. Change that formula without similar measures.

119 posted on 03/12/2020 8:08:07 PM PDT by NELSON111 (Congress: The Ralph Wolf and Sam Sheepdog s<how. Theater for sheep. My politics determines my "hero")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 107 | View Replies ]

To: NELSON111
Could be. I’m not a doctor, lawyer, mathematician, scientist, politician, biblical scholar or government worker but my gut tells me the Wuhan flu may have just about run its course for the season.

Posted with a prayer.

126 posted on 03/12/2020 8:52:50 PM PDT by Jim Robinson (Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 119 | View Replies ]

>>>Could be. I’m not a doctor, lawyer, mathematician, scientist
Well - I'm a scientist. I sent you a PM outlining my career. I understand the numbers. I worked for the government (active military) for 32 years planning for disasters such as this. Every step that is being taken - even by states such as Washington and NY - is being directed by the FEDS. That's how it works. They aren't doing it on their own - they are being guided and instructed by Pence's team which is using the National Strategy for Pandemic Influenza and the National Strategy for Pandemic Influenza - Implementation Plan. If these states were doing something Trump didn't approve of - he would be saying so - take it to the bank.

And yes - say it with a prayer. If we don't think this is some sort of judgment on us because we have killed 65 million babies in the womb - we are kidding ourselves - but that is just my opinion.

129 posted on 03/12/2020 9:13:20 PM PDT by NELSON111 (Congress: The Ralph Wolf and Sam Sheepdog s<how. Theater for sheep. My politics determines my "hero")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 126 | View Replies ]

Say, now that government industries are collapsing, shouldn't all these surplus teachers and government workers be retrained as coders?

Jim Robinson posted:

That's what they offered all the surplus coal miners and oil field workers when they wanted to collapse their industries.

quote:

(MIners are more intelligent and logical than many teachers: because in the miners’ world, a mistake has real consequences.)

6 posted on 3/17/2020, 11:21:30 PM by grey_whiskers (The opinions are solely those of the author and are subject to change with out notice.)

:bahgawd: I'm sendin' em' to PragerU

quote:

My two high school aged kids were sent home, basically indefinitely. To my absolute shock and horror, they were not given an online account, curriculum, homework, studies...NOTHING. Asinine.

Public education, what a joke.

12 posted on 3/17/2020, 11:26:05 PM by Professional

quote:

To: Professional
I am sure they are not alone. My local skul system is a F’d up more then most but even they have an emergency learning plan - which of course doesn’t work because it needs “more funding”.

Plenty of free stuff online to keep them busy.

14 posted on 3/17/2020, 11:29:27 PM by mad_as_he$$
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

:psyduck:

quote:

To: MacMattico
They may or may not pay teachers who are not working. In Arizona as of yesterday it was still up in the air whether or not teachers would get paid. Not all teachers are bad and many make very little. My wife makes around 40,000 a year she is not some rich government worker.

I am the first to agree that the government is to big and that many positions need to be eliminated. As a matter of fact I voted no a few years ago on a tax raise to pay teachers more even though my wife was a teacher. No joke the tax failed to pass by one vote. That being said i dont understand why people celebrate people losing their livelihoods.

There are a lot of people that work in schools who will be losing paychecks that are not teachers. Many of these people make very little and live paycheck to pay check. Losing a check for some people is devastating.

17 posted on 3/17/2020, 11:32:16 PM by 98charlie
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Black Agnes
The ones that washout from coding school can be retrained to man all those new hospitals that Gov Cuomo wants to build. Gonna need thousands of nurses helpers to dump bedpans and stuff.

19 posted on 3/17/2020, 11:32:16 PM by Jim Robinson (Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

quote:

Their “industry” is not teaching, it’s Big Government.

That’s why the area around D.C. including northern Virginia is the richest region in the country — the most government-saturated region, all sustained by leeching off the real economy of the private sector.

That’s why the teacher’s unions continue to dictate the teaching agenda, and why at least 30 percent of young people under 30 support the capitalistic communist Bernie Sanders.

That’s why kids don’t know history, and what they do “know” is wrong and anti-American.

The fact is we could have converted to online teaching years and years ago. But PARENTS don’t want to parent, they want to leave it up to the government to raise the kids while they both work so they can have a bigger house and more stuff. Because they are SELFISH.

Screw the schools, convert them to hospitals, burn them down, or use them to store toilet paper stockpiles. What we really need is more parenting, less government, lower taxes and more freedom.

We homeschooled all three of ours all the way through. And unfortunately I still have to pay property taxes to support the massively unsuccessful public schools. The private schools are only marginally better (mostly because they are more selective). As for the universities, they are almost universally HORRIBLE. The best thing you can do is prepare your kid for the college experience by instilling in them your conservative values, so they can resist the indoctrination without your presence.

34 posted on 3/18/2020, 12:30:17 AM by zipper (In their heart of hearts, all Democrats are communists.)

quote:

Most public school “teachers” are absolute morons. It burns me up how so many people, especially women, revere them as heroes or saints.

48 posted on 3/18/2020, 2:52:40 AM by montag813

quote:

To: GingisK
My answer to that is to do away with generalised education. Perhaps a smarter model is to determine aptitude strengths and weaknesses at earlier ages, and have high school actually be vocational stage education. Quit wasting so many resources and time trying to force certain fields of study on students who neither care for the subject, nor have the capability to learn them.

71 posted on 3/18/2020, 7:50:13 AM by KobraKai
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 67 | View Replies]

Fruity Rudy
Oct 8, 2008

Taste The Rainbow!
more Freepers talking coronavirus encounters

quote:

I know three people with it, one in the hospital.

I also work in a hospital and we have several patients now.

132 posted on 3/20/2020, 7:25:19 PM by SE Mom (Screaming Eagle mom)

quote:

Yeah, total hoax. They just had another 500+ fake crisis actors pretend to die in Italy today, all to hurt Trump.
Yeah, that’s why my wife’s colleague died of CV Wednesday.

134 posted on 3/20/2020, 7:37:57 PM by The Truth Will Make You Free

quote:

Not me but a close friend who was always on a plane for work.

152 posted on 3/20/2020, 8:55:09 PM by bgill (Idiots. CDC site doesn't recommend wearing a mask to protect from COVID-19)

quote:

one of my spouse’s friends has it

84 posted on 3/20/2020, 5:55:01 PM by Swirl

quote:

I know someone in Worcester, Mass who “might” have it. Waiting for test results. She’s pretty sick.
My wife' sister's daughter in Georgia has it, and I got this from my doctor's office this morning.

"Dear Patient,
A team member has been confirmed COVID-19 positive in our Scituate office, so out of an abundance of caution, and in keeping with CDC guidance and our infectious disease expert’s guidance, we have closed the practice and have asked staff who were potentially exposed to self-quarantine and monitor for symptoms".snip' -Tom

85 posted on 3/20/2020, 5:55:33 PM by Capt. Tom

quote:

One of my coworkers college age daughter went to Cabo on spring break. Says she was exposed, now both her parents are self quarantined. Little privileged princess just had to go on her little spring break trip.🤦🏻‍♂️

87 posted on 3/20/2020, 5:56:46 PM by 9422WMR

quote:

Yes. One of our good friends got the results of the test a few days ago. For other members of her household, some have symptoms and some don't. (So far.)

They live about 50 mi. from NYC. Big family. Great, great people. Please pray for their rapid recovery.

97 posted on 3/20/2020, 6:10:54 PM by SamuraiScot (am)

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Freep: posters without a prayer

Minenfeld!
Aug 21, 2012

Is a "fake crisis actor" a double negative that means they are in fact just dead?

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Minenfeld! posted:

Is a "fake crisis actor" a double negative that means they are in fact just dead?
non-union

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
Fuckin scab crisis actors

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Does anyone have any good links on how to join up as a crisis actor or a Soros protester? Times are tough and there's bills I need to pay.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Remember when some protesters decided to jokingly chant "Soros, where's our money?" and Freep took it seriously

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
Every time some emergency hits and freep reacts all I can picture is some old fuckstick standing next to the US with a match trying to set the country on fire

The Dark Project
Jun 25, 2007

Give it to me straight...
I don't know how many are going to be posting soon, especially if they get sick. I don't have any illusions about them having a road to Damascus conversion and saying "Oh poo poo, I was wrong all along!". I just expect a lot more teeth gnashing over all of their enemies causing this, the foreigners, the poor. I do wonder how many will recant on Trump though, especially if he is the cause of their or their loved ones demise.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Freepers are a unique strain but "China lied otherwise this wouldn't have happened" is already a mainstream MAGA line. (Also Joe Biden said it first but what's new)

Fruity Rudy
Oct 8, 2008

Taste The Rainbow!
should do a headcount of Freepers, might’ve lost one to taking medical advice from Trump

”Trump kept saying it was basically pretty much a cure”: Woman whose husband died after ingesting chloroquine warns the public not to 'believe anything that the president says'

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
It's a loving fish tank cleaning chemical.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Any of them willing to lay down their lives for the stock market like the texas lt governor thinks they should?

Fruity Rudy
Oct 8, 2008

Taste The Rainbow!

Megillah Gorilla posted:

It's a loving fish tank cleaning chemical.

Yeah who would give them that horrible insane junk science idea?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Ambitious Spider posted:

Any of them willing to lay down their lives for the stock market like the texas lt governor thinks they should?

A bunch of them think it's all a hoax so yeah

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Trump team fiercely debates how long coronavirus restrictions should stay in place
http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3827700/posts?q=1&;page=1

quote:

To: jazminerose
BINGO!! Look how EASY it was for the LEFT to SHUT DOWN the Economy ad CHURCHES!!

16 posted on 3/24/2020, 5:33:52 AM by Ann Archy (Abortion....... The HUMAN Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.)

quote:

To: eartick
...and when this is over we have to be prepared to push back. Wave the bloody shirt, if necessary but the Rats are as responsible for what has happened as the Chinese.

17 posted on 3/24/2020, 5:35:09 AM by wastoute (Government cannot redistribute wealth. Government can only redistribute poverty.)

quote:

To: jazminerose
Scramble “PANDEMIC” and you get “DEM PANIC” !!

18 posted on 3/24/2020, 5:35:57 AM by Ann Archy (Abortion....... The HUMAN Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.)

quote:

To: Libloather
What restrictions ?
I see nothing but a half rear end Dont Do that warning .
I see more people out and about then ever .
Italy is our future with NYC/NJ spreading that China virus all over Fl and the south .
22 posted on 3/24/2020, 5:55:51 AM by ncalburt (Gop DC Global)

quote:

To: eartick
Absolutely.

I am making it my mission to follow a few local imbeciles around on FB to rip their hyperbole to shreds and post actual facts, supported by credible primary sources.

Team Sky is Falling may be content to live out their lives in a defensive crouch and gratefully surrender their Constitutional rights, but, I’ll be damned if I’m going to tolerate these Garadene pigs giving away *my* rights.

I shudder to think where we would end up if Trump was not our President.

23 posted on 3/24/2020, 6:05:32 AM by jazminerose (Why do democrats hate black people?)

I see one problem with this guy's plan to sue his doctor:

quote:

To: riverrunner
WHAT PLANET IS THE CDC AND FDA LIVING ON? HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE AND ZPAC HAVE BEEN USED FOR YEARS, TESTED ON 26 PATIENTS IN FRANCE, TESTED ON 100 PATIENTS IN AUSTRALIA WITH 100% CURE AND THE MEDICAL EXPERTS WANT MORE TESTING. I’M 80 YEARS OLD AND IF I COME DOWN WITH COVID19 AND MY DOCTOR REFUSES TO PRESCRIBE IT FOR ME, HIS BUTT IS IS MINE WITH A LAW SUIT THAT WON’T END AND HE WILL NEVER PRACTICE AGAIN.

38 posted on 3/24/2020, 6:41:28 AM by chopperk

quote:

To: HighSierra5
That’s why Trump tweeted 15 days or else. He knows what to do. Im betting he’ll tell the dem govs who pushed thede idiotic lockdowns to allow people to work. He’s not gonna play their games any longer as he knows these clowns deliberately tanked the economy as FU to Trump.

32 posted on 3/24/2020, 6:19:48 AM by max americana (Fired ONE libtard at work at every election since 2008 because I enjoy them crying)

quote:

To: max americana
If we come out of isolation while the # of new deaths everyday is rising, well, that sort of foolishness is going to be it’s own reward. We MUST let the hospitals recover first. We HAVE to. Trying to do anything else will make things worse. We understand epidemics. Panic behavior by individuals or institutions makes it worse. When an institution engages in panic behavior the wreckage can be considerable.

Thinking the economy can be saved while hospitals are being over run is Unicorn Skittles.

52 posted on 3/24/2020, 7:21:13 AM by wastoute (Government cannot redistribute wealth. Government can only redistribute poverty.)

quote:

To: Ken H
“15 days is up March 31.”

which is when the NY hydroxychloroquine trial will have borne definitive results, presumably proving that there’s a cure for sickness caused by COVID-19, at which point there’s no more need to panic over “unknowns”, such as mortality and morbidity rates, overwhelming the medical system, etc., which means that there’s no reason for the U.S. not to get back to the business of business ...

btw, i wrote the following to a friend on Monday (yesterday):

We watched President Trump’s presser yesterday (Sunday), and he specifically mentioned the start of the big new york trial starting tuesday morning ... my supposition is that they didn’t start today because they want all of their ducks in a row for systematic data collection ... the trial is not for “approval” of the treatment but to determine parameters of dosage and effectiveness to provide guidance for the rest of the doctors in the U.S. ...

below is one link about that, though the assholes selectively quoted Dr. Anthony Fauci and Dr. Stephen Hahn to make it look like they’re at odds with President Trump, which is not the case at all, as i heard them both say plenty of other things that indicated they were optimistic as well ... also, no one is stopping other doctors from administering these drugs based on their clinical judgements while this data collection effort is still underway ...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisett...s/#4dd0b68d4203

i think that’s what Trump’s 14-15 days has really been all about ... people (ESPECIALLY) the media forget that, as President, he’s privy to both data and plans many days in advance of when things get announced in public ... President Trump has been especially careful AND canny about that, usually mentioning only stuff that has already been made public in the fake stream enemedia, so those fools think the only things he knows are what he quotes back to them from their own reports ...

they never stop to think why he always appears to be right about the things he says, namely that he already knows a WHOLE BUNCH of things that neither they nor the public know yet ... example: this new york trial didn’t JUST suddenly happen; there was a shitpile of planning that went into it BEFORE the trial was announced ... and while that planning was under way, all President Trump said was “we’ll know more in 14-15” days and “I’ll think the economy will come roaring back really quickly” ... again, President Trump has massive “insider” information to back up these statements, which are NOT just pulled out of his butt like the fake stream enemedia stupidly believes ...

SO, for those like myself who have for years CAREFULLY studied AND analyzed President Trump’s behavior, statements, motivations, strategies, and his history of almost always being right, certain bits of information can be gleaned about the COVID-19 situation, like say, in about 10 days we’re going to know that there’s a cheap and relatively safe pharmaceutical cure for COVID-19 and that enough testing will have been done to determine the prevalence of mortality and morbidity with and without the putative cure, and therefore we could quickly go back to normal and therefore, as President Trump as REPEATEDLY said “the market will quickly take are of itself”, AND of course the biggie, taking action based on that analysis, e.g., jumping back into the market based on reading the Trump tea leaves while everyone else is still panicked.

btw, a trial like this NY trial would normally have taken months to organize as one has to establish the criteria and reporting parameters and methods, distribute the drug to dozens of hospitals and get hundreds of doctors on board ... i’m guessing, for example, that a website has been set up where doctors can login, read about the study to understand it, and also make their data reports there in a systematic way ...

so what would normally take months has been done in a matter of days. President Trump has kept saying that he’s a “wartime President” and all of his team members have all kept talking about “Trump Time”, so what i believe has happened behind the scenes is that President Trump, who is both inclined and very experienced in cutting through bureaucratic bullshit and getting stuff to happen very quickly, has been the driving force in forcing the various bits and pieces of the FedGov to put together this trial in a matter of mere days, when that would normally have taken months to put together ...

53 posted on 3/24/2020, 7:29:19 AM by catnipman (Cat Nipman: Vote Republican in 2012 and only be called racist one more time!)

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

quote:

Scramble “PANDEMIC” and you get “DEM PANIC” !!

New thread title?

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
You can also make DC PIE MAN or DC P ANIME

who knows what it all means

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Plinkey posted:

DC P ANIME
You can't appreciate the pee tape unless you've read the pee manga.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

Megillah Gorilla posted:

New thread title?

This one is good

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
Freep: Scramble “PANDEMIC” and you get “DEM PANIC” !!

mods plz

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

catnipman posted:

SO, for those like myself who have for years CAREFULLY studied AND analyzed President Trump’s behavior, statements, motivations, strategies, and his history of almost always being right

I think that method of careful study and analysis may need some work.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Zipperelli. posted:

Freep: Scramble “PANDEMIC” and you get “DEM PANIC” !!

mods plz

:emptyquote:

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
Yup, it was worth the wait

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
For future reference, just report the post you want the new title to be, and say so in the report box. That's what I've been told to do anyways. Seems to have worked well.