Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
Honestly the most bizarre thing people have come up with recently is how it's seemingly not normal for people of high social or economical status to catch a virus.

Like yes, they are indeed still carbon-based fleshy lifeforms. They haven't switched over to mechanical trans-humanism bodies yet we're all still made out of water and cartilage and poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

It's almost as if they've bought into the idea that celebrities are intrinsically better than everyone else.

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

Viewtiful Jew posted:

Honestly the most bizarre thing people have come up with recently is how it's seemingly not normal for people of high social or economical status to catch a virus.

Like yes, they are indeed still carbon-based fleshy lifeforms. They haven't switched over to mechanical trans-humanism bodies yet we're all still made out of water and cartilage and poo poo.

They did the same thing when Scalia died in his sleep or Ginsburg got sick for a while or pretty much any other well-known person got sick or died, their crystalline brains can't handle the fact that the famous people they grew up with get old or sick and immediately jump to the conclusion that it's a lie or a cover story

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

FFFFFEMA??

FEMA DEATH CAMPS FEMA DEATh CAMPS FEMMMAAAAAA

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

FFFFFEMA??

FEMA DEATH CAMPS FEMA DEATh CAMPS FEMMMAAAAAA

Man, there is no good 90s nostalgia.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

LanceHunter posted:

Man, there is no good 90s nostalgia.

IF ANYONE correctly gueses who this is you're not allowed to bash a conspiracy anymore as you're a hidden conspiracy lover

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Whoa, someone digitally morphed John Ritter with Trey Parker, it's got to be some kind of code!

Firstscion
Apr 11, 2008

Born Lucky

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

IF ANYONE correctly gueses who this is you're not allowed to bash a conspiracy anymore as you're a hidden conspiracy lover

Aw man I got that straight away.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Hmmm

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

Not gonna lie, I did the exact same thing and was about to post it.

RocknRollaAyatollah
Nov 26, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Alex Jones is the best psa against alcoholism.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

[Squints]...Bill Hicks?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
The current craziness I've seen is "When the vaccine is released, don't get it because it will have 5g controlled nanomachines in it that will control you!"

Though from the same people who are claiming its nothing but the flu and they're overracting to force everyone to stay home, but this is also a bioweapon created by a Soros owned lab in China.

g spence
Nov 5, 2003

I AM THE SKA BOSS. YES. YES I AM.
Here's the site that archives all of Q's posts from 8kun.top for anyone interested in reading them for yourselves(if you didn't know about it,) this should probably be added to the first post of this thread since the link posted seems to be outdated.

https://qmap.pub/

This whole thing is the most intricate conspiracy I've ever seen, so much so that it seems to tie all other conspiracies into itself. Real or fake, it's vastly entertaining.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
I really hope that Q is carefully documenting this whole wild ride and releases all the behind-the-scenes stuff after the Trump presidency ends. He or she really did create something very special and bizarre and completely unique to its time. Gonna be some great documentaries down the road if they ever go public

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
Better be a bloopers real in the credits. If I don't get multiple takes of Hillary laughing mid-scene cause Huma has a little bit of child meat between her teeth I'm gonna be very disappointed. At least give me a few shots of the Biden robot breaking down on the campaign trail, that thing is like the shark from Jaws.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Qanon is indeed the most intricate setup for a The Aristocrats joke.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Well poo poo, now what am I gonna do on the weekends?

Then again, it was an easy guess given his distinct clueless rageface. Just add about 80-120 kilos.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Is it Bill Hicks?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

It’s johnboy from the waltons.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
It's clearly a turtle without its shell.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

twistedmentat posted:

The current craziness I've seen is "When the vaccine is released, don't get it because it will have 5g controlled nanomachines in it that will control you!"

Though from the same people who are claiming its nothing but the flu and they're overracting to force everyone to stay home, but this is also a bioweapon created by a Soros owned lab in China.

I'll take it if those Nanomachines let me walk on water or pin people with their own shadows.

Euphoriaphone
Aug 10, 2006

Today was supposed to be a big day for Q. April 1st was supposed to kick off "10 days of darkness" where the internet and other services would go down while Q and co. sweep up all the pedos. Of course nothing is happening, and some followers aren't coping well (yet, of course anyone still on board at this point will find a way to reconcile another disappointment).

https://twitter.com/travis_view/status/1245380851619135488

turnip kid
May 24, 2010
https://twitter.com/lsanger/status/1244733672240054275?s=20

one of the bigger psychos I know shared this with me. I guess it's meant to be persuasive cuz this guy co-founded Wikipedia.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

:thunk:

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
It started out somewhat reasonable and then he started talking about Pizzagate.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

George?

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Euphoriaphone posted:

Today was supposed to be a big day for Q. April 1st was supposed to kick off "10 days of darkness" where the internet and other services would go down while Q and co. sweep up all the pedos. Of course nothing is happening, and some followers aren't coping well (yet, of course anyone still on board at this point will find a way to reconcile another disappointment).

https://twitter.com/travis_view/status/1245380851619135488

:tinfoil: April 1st is April Fools Day. Q was playing a prank on the cabal by acting like they were going to get arrested to make them really scared! But now when the REAL arrests happen the cabal won’t believe it’s happening until it’s too late! It’s the perfect Plan! WWG1WWA Trust the plan

The real answer is they’ve already course corrected. The 10 days of darkness is a metaphor for soldiers going into the vast underground network of tunnels and bunkers across America to save up to one million kids from the cabal who have never seen the sun. I really just want to appreciate that this underground warfare is occurring in bunkers which have the code word of DUMBS :v:
https://twitter.com/travis_view/status/1245381491774742528?s=20

Dr. VooDoo fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Apr 1, 2020

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

What I find sk interesting is that we are temporarily living in the world where all the conspiracy stuff is happening. Like no freedom of movement etc. It's interesting too because less people are dying due to being home instead of being reckless. Basically if the govt was actually giving people depressents in the water we'd all be home all day long like we are now. Weird poo poo right

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
yeah mass graves are being dug and filled and you can see them using secret satellite pictures but yeah, hold on while i decode this q message

be...

sure...

to...

drink...

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

InsertPotPun posted:

yeah mass graves are being dug and filled and you can see them using secret satellite pictures but yeah, hold on while i decode this q message

be...

sure...

to...

drink...

I think there's a new james o'keefe expose that the mass graves and refrigerated trucks are being filled with mannequins to make the pandemic look worse for trump.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Ambitious Spider posted:

I think there's a new james o'keefe expose that the mass graves and refrigerated trucks are being filled with mannequins to make the pandemic look worse for trump.

and the all those mannequinns are gunna sneak in and vote democrat!!!!1!

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
train go brrrrrrr

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/man-intentionally-derailed-la-train-near-hospital-ship-feds-say

quote:

"You only get this chance once. The whole world is watching. I had to," Moreno told investigators, according to the complaint. "People don't know what's going on here. Now they will."

Moreno said he was suspicious of the Mercy and believed it had an alternate purpose related to COVID-19 or a government takeover, an affidavit states. Moreno stated that he acted alone and had not pre-planned the attempted attack.

In an interview with FBI agents, Moreno stated that "he did it out of the desire to 'wake people up,'" according to an affidavit.

"Moreno stated that he thought that the USNS Mercy was suspicious and did not believe 'the ship is what they say it's for,'" the complaint said.

Phillip Sanfield, spokesman for the Port of Los Angeles, said the locomotive never came close to the Mercy.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
Virgin train vs Chad hospital ship

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Bill Alex Hick-Jones?

dms666
Oct 17, 2005

It's Playoff Beard Time! Go Pens!
Cousin posted updates from
https://twitter.com/TheCollectiveQ

"Sailors treat a patient aboard the hospital ship USNS Mercy (T-AH 19) April 2. Mercy deployed in support of the nation's COVID-19 response efforts, and will serve as a referral hospital for NON - COVID-19 patients"

But when zoomed in on,

Some kind of deformed child that was obviously rescued from the underground satanic pedo tunnels. There's obviously some giant mutation on its face since there is a fragment of skin on the other side of the doctor's sleeve!

Tony Podesta artwork

Also, The P Act that Trump enacted goes after 3M, who owns Riker Labs, who has a patent for adenochrome preparation.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

lmao or the person in the bed has their left hand near their face

there isn't even any way to tell where that photo was taken, it's just a hospital bed devoid of any context

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
No it’s actually a child plucked from tunnels underneath NYC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

lmao or the person in the bed has their left hand near their face

there isn't even any way to tell where that photo was taken, it's just a hospital bed devoid of any context

All the metadata adds up to Q over and over.