Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Stefan Prodan posted:

sandwiches are the main thing i'm gonna avoid during roni time, anything that isn't like made with tools and put into the container you get with tools, so I think burgs are out for me

chinese food, pizza, curries, whatever, that still seems ok to me since it just gets cooked and then then nobody actually touches it so I think it's as safe as it can get I guess unless they just sneeze on it and give it to you

my friend i think there's a lot more touching involved in those foods than you think

e - god drat just the worst loving snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Bernie's Big Burgin' Bailout

god drat i want a burger rn

Dingwick
May 3, 2007

This is always the highlight of my day.
The Burg is proof that somewhere, we are loved

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Burgin' like a Dog!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

tub

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

This is America

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDT9pgDoS6w

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

SorePotato posted:

reject burgers containing single digit patties and death cults

a 10+ patty burg?

tell us more

Dingwick
May 3, 2007

This is always the highlight of my day.

AppleNippleBOB posted:

a 10+ patty burg?

tell us more

the dagburg™

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i am absolutely not “feeling” this monday

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87_4nHEPHyU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/CiamhieMc/status/1243984757131747328?s=20

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

the milk machine posted:

my friend i think there's a lot more touching involved in those foods than you think

e - god drat just the worst loving snipe

I'm talkin about after they cook tho like we know cooking temps kill the virus so if someone cooks something in a wok then scoops it out into a container with a ladle or whatever that should be safe and there's no reason for them to touch it with their hands after it's cooked for instance

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Squizzle posted:

i am absolutely not “feeling” this year

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

retract this immediately

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Squizzle posted:

i am absolutely not “feeling” this monday

if you can't find the scene, make it

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/bgates420/status/1244719051424837643

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

im imagining a big tanker truck that slowly rolls down the street with these things attaching to it like hummingbirds to drink up more poison and recharge their batteries

this future sucks

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Turpm

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Stefan Prodan posted:

I'm talkin about after they cook tho like we know cooking temps kill the virus so if someone cooks something in a wok then scoops it out into a container with a ladle or whatever that should be safe and there's no reason for them to touch it with their hands after it's cooked for instance

how did the container end up open beside the food? how do the containers get closed and put into bags and given to you

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ebaumsworld.com a real planet

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Chris James 2 posted:

PROBATION 03/24/20 02:47pm eric ciaramella Friends don't let friends post Bill Mitchell tweets. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. Mayor Dave Mayor Dave
PROBATION 03/22/20 01:28pm eric ciaramella Friends don't let friends post Bill Mitchell tweets. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. Mayor Dave Mayor Dave
PROBATION 03/21/20 02:55pm eric ciaramella Friends don't let friends post Bill Mitchell tweets. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. Mayor Dave Mayor Dave

narc

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

Siljmonster posted:

ebaumsworld.com a real planet

conner omalley, reveal yourself you coward

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

I made a sous vide burg with a quick sear to finish it off

Normally I like burgers medium rare, but it cooks it so amazingly even that that turns out is way too rare when it's perfectly cooked edge to edge. Ended up going with medium/medium well temp on subsequent cooks and that was just perfect.

i've yet to figure out how to get sv burgs to keep their shape, but they're drat tasty

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

i'm sure when this all blows over the saudis will dismantle and get rid of their poison spraying flying death robot squadrons

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Stefan Prodan posted:

Are you assuming a takeout place is practicing good hygiene and the staff is all wearing masks and gloves?

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Thoatse posted:

i'm sure when this all blows over the saudis will dismantle and get rid of their poison spraying flying death robot squadrons

Dubai, famously part of saudi arabia

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Hatebag posted:

Do not, my friends, become addicted to burger. It will take hold of you, and you will resent its absence!

I thought I was consuming hamburgers, but hamburgers were consuming me

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
conner do you miss vine?

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

got em

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I thought I was consuming hamburgers, but hamburgers were consuming me

It turns out the real hamburgers were the friends we made along the way

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Someone just texted me to say that the election is going to be between "two rapis", I wonder if that's the standard outreach script :thunk:

Quoting this for later.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Here's how Biden can still win,

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Yeah you'll probably still have diarrhea

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

C-Euro posted:

Someone just texted me to say that the election is going to be between "two rapis", I wonder if that's the standard outreach script :thunk:

Quoting this for later.

:same:

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
go eat at a loving golden corral you utter wastrel

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Waffle House posted:

Here's how Biden can still win,

The dnc would be negligent not to give us the ole Cuomo switcheroo at the convention at this point

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

It's the correct answer. The media and political commitariate are only capable of viewing politics through the lens of dictatorship and are thus stunned when they meet people who don't do personality cults .

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Hatebag posted:

Burgie sanders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

cooking is easy and fun

dishes are easy but not fun

people should try it idk