Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Something Awful Forums: Dunning & Kruger: Germany Discussion: I have never even squeezed a horse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

apparently starting wednesday, shopping in austria only with mundschutz

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

mike12345 posted:

apparently starting wednesday, shopping in austria only with mundschutz

From Burkaverbot to Burkazwang.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

So is the government going to do any distributing of masks or will this be some dumbass externalized-cost market based solu..

quote:

Drei Maßnahmen werden laut dem Bundeskanzler zusätzlich ergriffen: Gefährdete Personen sollen besser geschützt werden, die Regierung will die bisherigen Maßnahmen konsequent kontrollieren und auf Masken in der Öffentlichkeit setzen. Supermarktketten werden das Verteilen der Masken voraussichtlich ab Mittwoch organisieren, jedenfalls sobald Masken in ausreichender Zahl im Land sind.

Got it :hmmyes:

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
Finally, Ö makes it acceptable to wear your tighty-whities on your head as an improvised mask.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔

Antigravitas posted:

Finally, Ö makes it acceptable to wear your tighty-whities on your head as an improvised mask.

Pants-on-head responsible :unsmith:

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Love to be handed a mask of unknown provenance by an already overworked supermarket employee. (For the purposes of this post, this is logistically possible at all.)

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Like, I'm seeing all these people down on the street who bought a single thing of strawberries, or one flower. I'm also seeing the same frail-rear end old people go to the supermarket every single day. Each of these is one mask, to be provided by the supermarket, while hospitals are running out. Like, what

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Smirr posted:

Love to be handed a mask of unknown provenance by an already overworked supermarket employee. (For the purposes of this post, this is logistically possible at all.)

du bekommst die maske, der neben dir den einkaufskorb, falls er fällt bekommst Du ihn...

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Goa Tse-tung posted:

du bekommst die maske, der neben dir den einkaufskorb, falls er fällt bekommst Du ihn...

lmao

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Goa Tse-tung posted:

Fickend :lacho:

Well done.

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny

Goa Tse-tung posted:

:laffo:

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:

System Metternich posted:

Something Awful Forums: Dunning & Kruger: Germany Discussion: I have never even squeezed a horse
:hmmyes:

https://twitter.com/postillleaks/status/1244569709896499203

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Goa Tse-tung posted:

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

:allears:

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
Heute mal wieder arbeiten gewesen, nur essentielle Sachen. Steckdosen bei nem Frisör gemacht, natürlich war Chefin, eine Mitarbeiterin und 2 Schreiner anwesend, ansonsten wärs ja langweilig. Frisör macht wieder am 29.04. auf, dringend wars also auch noch.
Danach zu einem Ehepaar in den 70ern gefahren um die Batterien in der Fernbedienung korrekt einzulegen.

Peggotty
May 9, 2014

Keine Sorge, in rechts regierten Ländern ist das Coronavirus nur in der Freizeit ansteckend.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Ich muss voraussichtlich an zwei Tagen quer durch die Stadt zum Büro um zweimal eine Unterschrift zu leisten. :negative:

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
Taxi, expense it.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Thinking about walking and charging that at agreed upon hourly rate to client.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Ungarn geht Voll-Nazi!

https://twitter.com/balazscseko/status/1244612142831198209

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Randler posted:

Ich muss voraussichtlich an zwei Tagen quer durch die Stadt zum Büro um zweimal eine Unterschrift zu leisten. :negative:

FAX?!

Randler posted:

Thinking about walking and charging that at agreed upon hourly rate to client.

Gefahrenzuschlag nicht vergessen.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Das eingescannte Dokument muss bei einem regulären Fax trotzdem eigenhändig unterschrieben sein, wenn es sich um einen vorbereitenden Schriftsatz an das Gericht handelt.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

welp, the first literal dictatorship within the EU :smith:

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Randler posted:

Das eingescannte Dokument muss bei einem regulären Fax trotzdem eigenhändig unterschrieben sein, wenn es sich um einen vorbereitenden Schriftsatz an das Gericht handelt.
:negative:

System Metternich posted:

welp, the first literal dictatorship within the EU :smith:

yeah i have no idea how to process this poo poo

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEUdxM_Mj8g&t=23s

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Hello fellow sufferers and of course those in the unruly wilderness north of the Weißwurstäquator. Bavaria extended the Ausgangssperre until April 20th today.

I knew this was coming because a) the virus isn't going anywhere and b) people don't give a poo poo. Englischer Garten here in Munich apparently was a prime example of mass stupidity this weekend.

I went to do my weekly shopping this morning and got everything, they even had TP, flour and yeast. But yeast is limited to 2 cubes a person because apparently everybody and their grandma are now bakers. It's not like there is a shortage of bread either though...

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

gently caress this planet.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I assume there is no practical reason for the dictatorial powers? And no intent of ever relinquishing them?

Welp, can't say I'm surprised. People voted and clamoured for this. People voted for pain, so now comes the pain. Namaste

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Wowereit's bf died apparently? drat wasn't even that old

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

mike12345 posted:

Wowereit's bf died apparently? drat wasn't even that old

It is completely insane how old even just 2 days old news sounds now. I could have sworn that happened early last week. Anyway, he did have COPD, so it's not like that one baby that died of covid either sometime in the last 24 hours or 10 years

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Wenn ich meine Pakete drei Tage in der Packstation lasse, kann ich sie dann sofort zu Hause öffnen? :thunk:

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny
That‘d be a dick move because it‘d clog up the packstation.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
https://twitter.com/spdde/status/1244709252851208192

https://twitter.com/spdde/status/1244717425028935680

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

what
the
gently caress

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

That is not very heil, Hubertus.

Mano
Jul 11, 2012

Regarding yeast, there’s also Trockenhefe, just saying.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Mano posted:

Regarding yeast, there’s also Trockenhefe, just saying.

The medicinal kind? I took that stuff when I had a severe Magen-Darm-Infektion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndreTheGiantBoned
Oct 28, 2010
It is impossible to find either Frisch- or Trockenhefe in any supermarket. It's the only thing I haven't been able to find this last month.