Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

:krust:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i love all of you, and i will continue to fight, but for tonight i have blazed up and i have decided that i want to die and do not want to wake up tomorrow. i am 100% confident i will be disappointed when the sunlight streams through my window at 7:25 AM, but until then i'm going to go to bed and pet my cat and cry until i fall asleep while end of evangelion plays for the 19th time. never give up

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
elevator pitch: imagine disrupting the morgue business via a gig economy app service for freelance corpse wagon drivers. the app lets you review local corpse wagon drivers, see their ratings, and negotiate a contract to remove the bodies of your renters and olds at a pre-set price.

e: just looked at my bank account, apparently i'm worth $500B now.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i hate this so much but there is no curse that i can launch at a boomer corpse that will change things, so until tomorrow, i sleep

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

Wonder if they finished counting the Iowa results

They're too busy not counting our COVID cases now

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Jonny 290 posted:

i hate this so much but there is no curse that i can launch at a boomer corpse that will change things, so until tomorrow, i sleep

Stay safe bud

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
what’s gonna be the best covid April fools joke

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Modus Pwnens posted:

They're too busy not counting our COVID cases now

But really our mayor just said that the governor won't declare a shelter in place order, and the city attorney says the city can't do it on their own, and also we're not testing anyone who's not already dying so we just need to all assume we have it already

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Jonny 290 posted:

i love all of you, and i will continue to fight, but for tonight i have blazed up and i have decided that i want to die and do not want to wake up tomorrow. i am 100% confident i will be disappointed when the sunlight streams through my window at 7:25 AM, but until then i'm going to go to bed and pet my cat and cry until i fall asleep while end of evangelion plays for the 19th time. never give up

stop watching anime

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

triple sulk posted:

trump will not resign and will in fact be reelected by winning a minimum of 45 states

*taps nose*

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jonny 290 posted:

end of evangelion is proof that there’s always room for improvement.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

fits my needs posted:

Congrats, we found a cure, turns out it was Ligma

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

fits my needs posted:

everythings gonna be ok haha april fools we’re hosed

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
No one knows what is happening, No one knows what is happening, There is a lot of danger out there OK?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T5Ep0n8arE

Fendahleen
May 21, 2003

WE KNOW THAT YOU CAN HEAR US, EARTH MEN

Raiad posted:

my constantly shaking hands,

Officers, arrest this man.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Jonny 290 posted:

Stay safe Jonny 290 and I look forward to shitposting with you tomorrow. Pet your cat for us all.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

do you wash your fruit and vegetables with soap?

non porous stuff like tomatoes, bananas, peppers, etc etc

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

Ruggan posted:

naw i just leave it in quarantine for a week, most of the poo poo get cooked anyway

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
i wash em with piss

I washed an apple with soap

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

fits my needs posted:

Your test came back negative

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Is Hobby Lobby open? Got a major urge to craft.

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

fits my needs posted:

covidfe XDDD

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
the covfefederacy

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

E Depois do Adeus posted:

reminder that there will be no mea culpa for anyone who loudly and publicly asserted that this was a hoax, there will be no consequences for anyone who actively and aggressively prevented others from protecting themselves and their families, and the people who saw this coming and profited off it will extract even more money from you when this is over

Yeah I find this more disturbing than the deaths, economic shutdown, and healthcare barbarism

That is, the lack of consequences and lack of self-reflection in America collectively

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

SirPablo posted:

is this :thejoke: or have you not heard that Wahabi Lobby closed its stores and fired its employees via email

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Jonny 290 posted:

https://twitter.com/jonny290/status/1245169292422696960

this is super privileged and i recognize that but i'm one of those people with very high income but very low credit due to a foreclosure on the books. i cannot wait to build my high desert ranch and train queer urban kids in the art of soldering in the summer camp i will run out of such a property

That sounds like fun. Ill be 40 in a few years. Really wished society had collapsed back when I was 20 something. Oh well. Im still very strong and shouldn't have a problem in the raider gangs.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Ruggan posted:

I just cook everything at the moment. Stuff gets a wash with water like normal for pesticides and things but after that it gets baked into a pie or stewed or something of the sort. Probably way too cautious but I have people that I need to hunt down and kill after this is all over and must get through it.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Over Easy posted:

March felt about 1000 days long and it was only really hosed up for half the month

April is turbofucked so it is gonna be long as the dickens

It only felt that way because we were confined with our children 24 hours a day for half the month.

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j58V2vC9EPc

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Filthy Hans posted:

is this :thejoke: or have you not heard that Wahabi Lobby closed its stores and fired its employees via email

Do you think they'll reopen if I tell them I just need a few things? Just some fabric and sewing needles and maybe a seasonal decoration for the door thats all.

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

SirPablo posted:

That's weird. I have a major urge for stolen mesopotamian artifacts

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Do you think they'll reopen if I tell them I just need a few things? Just some fabric and sewing needles and maybe a seasonal decoration for the door thats all.

got any isil relics?

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

do you have priceless Christian antiquities ruthlessly looted from the holy land by ISIS

because if not they'll just spit in your face

edit: dammit Giga Gaia

edit 2: and Gum

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Admiral Ray posted:

i will never break because i am a fine dust that is scattered by the mildest breeze.

fuckin a man

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Filthy Hans posted:

do you have priceless Christian antiquities ruthlessly looted from the holy land by ISIS

because if not they'll just spit in your face

edit: dammit Giga Gaia

:clint:

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

Jonny 290 posted:

you have to keep pushing, 3.0+1.0 comes out in june

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

I know the chud pushback online to Trump's handling of all this is to scream about Obama and H1N1 and 2009. I spent some time looking at CDC write-ups about that tonight along with a few other sources. That was a lovely year for me personally and all, and it might just be me getting old, but I remember jack poo poo about that situation. poo poo was definitely not shutdown and I was not worried about being in public. I remember being more concerned about the recession and recovery from the 2008 crash and nothing about a pandemic. Am I nuts? Was that just better-handled than the current crisis, or was there some other mitigating factor I'm not recalling?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

fits my needs posted:

a vaccine is announced, but it for real causes autism

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Filthy Hans posted:

I need fake Easter grass and an Easter flag. Also decoupage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

it’s gonna be hilarious when california comes out of this with 1/4 the deaths of chud states with 30% less population