Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

"We were counting on global warming but that poo poo didn't pan out, oh well"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Epic High Five posted:

just lmao if the BCG map is actually a map of pet cats per capita, with the lower cat ownership countries having less COVID because they have fewer animal reservoirs crawling around their homes

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Fellatio del Toro posted:

are we the first to break 1k?

china def did but hid the #s

we also hit 1k like a month ago prob

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

i swear when this mess is sorted out ten or twenty years from now they're gonna find out the entire american right wing media apparatus was infiltrated and coopted by the russian government back in 2012 and laser targeted to destroy america from the inside

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/dodaistewart/status/1245316678629699586
buried in the middle of this article is the little factlet that in Bushwick, 68% of tests are coming back positive

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Dustcat posted:

i swear when this mess is sorted out ten or twenty years from now they're gonna find out the entire american right wing media apparatus was infiltrated and coopted by the russian government back in 2012 and laser targeted to destroy america from the inside
i have only one response to that

"good job"

lmaopocalypse
Mar 16, 2020

D1E posted:

Who the gently caress is praying for deliverance in this thread?

Bring it on, binch.

Shouting to the heavens "whyyyyy!"
And a booming voice says
"lmao"

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
thos beans

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Homeless Friend posted:

Dunno if they get sick, just act as carriers

The one Belgian cat did get vomiting diarrhea and breathing issues. Not sure how sick they got overall. A lot of details are left out in the Belgian cat report.

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
lol you asses worrying about your loving cats. what happens to my son if we both die.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

ayyy whadayagonnado, ya gotta take a shot from time to time

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Koirhor posted:

lol you asses worrying about your loving cats. what happens to my son if we both die.

make sure your will says not to send him to a kill shelter

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

Apraxin posted:

https://twitter.com/dodaistewart/status/1245316678629699586
buried in the middle of this article is the little factlet that in Bushwick, 68% of tests are coming back positive

And I think we've seen 20% false negative rates thrown around anecdotally in the last thread yeah???

lmao the whole city has it

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Koirhor posted:

It's ok the robust welfare state makes sure than anyone dealt a bad hand can still lead a life of dignity. You do live in the EU right?

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Covid shark do doo do do doo

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Koirhor posted:

I mean, that would be really bad.

But I love my cats like they were my kids too :(

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

A competent opposition party would take this and crucify the president and the gop for gambling with Americans lives.
But lol the Democrats

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Trump took a gamble by ignoring what all the experts were screaming at him to do what happened to coincide with his own personal interests. Those interests didn't, of course, in any way factor into it, it's just a crazy wild coincidence

Koirhor posted:

I just want you to know, if I was ever forced to choose between saving my cats and your kid, I would absolutely choose my cats.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I mean i would be pretty sad if my cat died from diarrhea (or any reason really)but there are so many people dying, definitely more worried about that overall. But cats being a possible reservoir is somewhat worrisome. Luckily cats don't usually go out around other people to potentially spread it (unless they are coming to see the vet!), but if it gets into the feral population that could be different. Not that most people come within 6 feet of feral cats but they might poo poo somewhere and spread it that way.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Trump placed his fee fees above people not dying of a plague

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

i don't believe the guy that was in home alone 2 did this to us

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

There's an official wash your hands do Doo do doo ad on nickjr all the time and I hate it so much

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Dixville posted:

I mean i would be pretty sad if my cat died from diarrhea (or any reason really)but there are so many people dying, definitely more worried about that overall. But cats being a possible reservoir is somewhat worrisome. Luckily cats don't usually go out around other people to potentially spread it (unless they are coming to see the vet!), but if it gets into the feral population that could be different. Not that most people come within 6 feet of feral cats but they might poo poo somewhere and spread it that way.

Most people come within 20 feet of where an outdoor cat has been in the past several hours daily lol

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lawman 0 posted:

Trump placed his fee fees above people not dying of a plague

It’s relatable

Lokar
Mar 10, 2006

https://twitter.com/trumpcivilians/status/1245495956180697088?s=21

:911:

Yuli Ban
Nov 22, 2016

Bot

anime was right posted:

theres gonna be a really dumb number on 4/20, like 420,420 cases in the US

Oh god, this MONTH is 4/20....

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Yuli Ban posted:

Oh god, this MONTH is 4/20....

:prepop:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Lawman 0 posted:

A competent opposition party would take this and crucify the president and the gop for gambling with Americans lives.
But lol the Democrats

maybe having a bunch of 70 and 80 year olds who are not capable of responding quickly to changes in charge of the country is a bad idea

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

This is a terrific DEATH GOAL 240K expression on Trump's face.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LJt5gv-gEE

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
jesus christ

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
lol merka

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1245504420584062977

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

420 blaze funeral pyres all day

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Epic High Five posted:

just lmao if the BCG map is actually a map of pet cats per capita, with the lower cat ownership countries having less COVID because they have fewer animal reservoirs crawling around their homes

My cat just went into the kitchen to grab a weapon he's so upset by this. What are you doing kitty?! No!!

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

mod sassinator posted:

no they're having a problem with reporting: https://komonews.com/news/coronavirus/virus-deaths-hit-223-in-wash-as-glitches-plague-statewide-reporting-system

basically a contractor built their system years ago for 5 million bucks and it can't cope with a few thousand cases in it all at once

don't post komo imo

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

This country is busted lol

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
My wife and I just finalized our trust. The Duo conversation with the friends who will be our kids' guardians was hilarious and dark, so that part was fun. The price of doing a trust is less fun, but the certainty of having it done by an actual lawyer is nice to have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
let your cat child eat your plague corpse and grow more powerful