Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

fermun posted:

only if they had a production run that didn't say vpap auto on it as all their documentation does:

VPAP S?

They have more models as well.

Let's face it, neither of us can see poo poo from that image clearly enough to call it, and I'm not saying that Elon didn't just ship CPAP machines and call them ventilators because... it's Elon Musk... but that we have no evidence these aren't actually ventilators.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Today was the deadliest day in the united states, and every day following will be the deadliest by a factor of 1.33 until May.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

needed a laugh, thanks

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/chunkymark/status/1245370812615610370

Xaris posted:

if i was china, i'd already be gouging the gently caress out of hte rest of the world right now or extracting some very lucrative political power and bills.

China is amassing a tonne of soft power by helping people out.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BeefThief posted:

Today was the deadliest day in the united states, and every day following will be the deadliest by a factor of 1.33 until May.

Today was actually the least deadly day since 2009

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Xaris posted:

*depeche mode-ishly* everything sucks in large amounts

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Turns out the economy is more deadly than the pandemic

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Is this real or the French equivalent of The Onion?

Leonard Ghostal
Apr 26, 2006

BeefThief posted:

It's as satisfying to me as coming is. You know, as having sex with a woman and coming.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/JoseCastilloJr/status/1243942360477773829

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

endlessmonotony posted:

VPAP S?

They have more models as well.

Let's face it, neither of us can see poo poo from that image clearly enough to call it, and I'm not saying that Elon didn't just ship CPAP machines and call them ventilators because... it's Elon Musk... but that we have no evidence these aren't actually ventilators.

From CNBC

quote:

“Mad Money” host Jim Cramer asked Farrell, “Have you been in contact with the legendary Elon Musk?” 

Farrell said, “We’ve had offers from Tesla, from many other automotive manufacturers, from some of the biggest aerospace companies in the world and defense companies that can help with o-rings, screens, and screws.” He noted that ResMed could use Tesla’s help with lithium ion batteries, but didn’t say if the companies had discussed plans to collaborate on those. 

He also praised the Tesla and SpaceX CEO for buying and distributing lower-end ResMed BiPAP machines, which the company markets as “non-invasive ventilators,” to hospitals in New York that wanted them:

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

my wife gets catastrophe pay through at least the beginning of may now, which is great

I haven't been to work in over two weeks and got hosed outta using what little sick pay I have, and I'm just holding out on us getting shut down so I can get unemployment :( otherwise lmao idk

Picardy Beet
Feb 7, 2006

Singing in the summer.

sincx posted:

Is this real or the French equivalent of The Onion?

Real. Very, very real.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

snoo posted:

crunch crunch

I ate half a bagel in bed, carb buddies

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

The constant stressing of the test being free is such bullshit. The test isn't what is going to bankrupt people it is all the other care needed around being sick and out of work.

Biden dying to roni would be better than Trump.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol everybody at CNBC invests in loving tesla

"legendary elon musk" christ

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

cash crab posted:

I ate half a bagel in bed, carb buddies

I'm glad you're here posting with us in this awful time, cash crab

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
epic encounter elon

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

🎵 please wash your hands
wash all you can
everything sucks in large amounts 🎵

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

TheLemonOfIchabod posted:

This is gonna kill millions of Americans and you’ll never hear about it

People ain't that dumb, they're going to notice it.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Is cuba taking refugees?

squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

snoo posted:

crunch crunch

I just opened an emergency bag of Lays ketchup chips. that’s right, ketchup chips.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

the ol chup chip

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
in hell 2022 president elon musk decrees april 1st is now 'april rules' day when we celebrate his glorious leadership by turning to the nearest photo of him (hung on every wall as mandatory by law), exhaling deeply, and shedding a single tear

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

It's hilarious how they've clearly drilled '1. 2. 3.' answers into joe so he can survive these types of interviews and he still barely gets through them without eating a handful of his own poo poo

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Charlz Guybon posted:

People ain't that dumb, they're going to notice it.

8 minutes till the end of April fools day.

Flooger
Dec 26, 2004

wasabi peas are incredible

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

This is a time of hedonism

empty whippet box posted:

getting fat as gently caress is a sign you're respecting the coronavirus guidelines and is therefore now sexy as gently caress

Not super fat just yet but I’m working on it.

In the postapocalyptic wastes I’ll have the stores to survive the four+ days on foot it will take to trudge between various New England settlements selling homemade trinkets.

poo poo, who am I kidding? I can’t make trinkets! I’m screwed.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

the part with that thing getting turned inside out is awesome. this is peak animating. gotta love cab too.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

snoo posted:

🎵 please wash your hands
wash all you can
everything sucks in large amounts 🎵

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/lvduncecap/status/1245594963968028672

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

haha remember this

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

There is no way that is true, there are definitely more than 8 funds that went to the movies in the blood red states

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

haha remember this??????

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

trump really is the god emperor:
1) sacrificed himself for the good of humanity
2) destroyed the old imperium
3) grotesque orange body
4) really bored all the time
5) rotating cast of servants he occasionally destroys
6) hilariously inept cast of enemies (gremlin pedophiles, feminists, ex-regime deep-staters) whom he keeps around for his own aggrandizement

and now he's locking all americans in place so that there's a grand explosion of Number

Tei
Feb 19, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Cowpocalypse posted:

someone explain to me, a loving imbecile, why anybody would want to hide the number of covid-19 deaths? what would you have to gain?

Politicians reelection, political climbing the ladder for "good managers". Not getting killed by a angry mob.

Nobody want to look has the leader of a disaster, so they all will claim "success" and "how many lives we saved".

They are protecting their own skin.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

lmao

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

wooooo

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MoaM