Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I'm going to go ride my bike after work

I'm riding mine later too. Kind of windy today though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

sum posted:

Every leftist gun own covers it with the same dumbass Karl Marx quote from the 1850s and appeals to Mao or whoever but 90% of the time they're some white collar middle class dumbass and 100% of the time they're cosplayers not actually serious about shooting cops and certainly not serious about organizing an actual loving insurgency.

Shut the gently caress up liberal

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

starting seeds for 4 types of basil, chives, 9 types of peppers, 4 types of tomato, 2 types of squash, 2 kinds of peas and 2 kinds of green beans... also have sunflower and corn ill sow in a couple weeks, want to get some greens like chard and lettuce, already have thyme, sage and bay

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
so a cable or phone line that went from the main pole in my yard to the neighbors house was sagging and blocking the road. So of course all the boomers in my neighborhood gather around to gawk at it none of them six feet apart, upset they cant go hang out at the grocery store. One of them knocked im assuming jsut to see if I wanted to gawk, but lmao Im not answering the door or opening the glass screen door either. Then literally like 8 trucks come to take care of this while 15 dudes all old and fat stand around shooting the poo poo and smoking cigarettes for a job that could have taken two guys. The neighbors were also all old and overweight and one is on oxygen and one has a son who has been battling cancer for years.

People are so goddamn stupid, this is a blue area in a blue state even.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

sum posted:

Every leftist gun own covers it with the same dumbass Karl Marx quote from the 1850s and appeals to Mao or whoever but 90% of the time they're some white collar middle class dumbass and 100% of the time they're cosplayers not actually serious about shooting cops and certainly not serious about organizing an actual loving insurgency.

Ratchet those %s down a little but otherwise yeah lol

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Vishass posted:

my uncle who worked at nintendo has passed away from coronavirus

he was the one who programmed it so if you plugged in the lightgun while playing Punch Out! you could shoot Mike Tyson and he would die

goondolences, i loved that part of the game. the little scream he made when you shot him was hilarious

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Radirot posted:

I'm riding mine later too. Kind of windy today though.

whattup bike crew, gonna take mine out tonight. Ive been getting hella high and cruising the empty streets listening to synth wave and pretending im a "cyber punk"

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

pathetic little tramp posted:

Who else is keeping an eye out for rural homes populated by single seniors to squat in when the collapse becomes unsustainable

Just 1 house? I'm looking for an entire ghost town. Go big or go home.

animist
Aug 28, 2018

twoday posted:

do you ever get distracted and completely forget about the pandemic and feel like everything everything is normal for a little while? and then you remember that there is a pandemic and you start feeling terrible and freaking out?

i'm mostly not freaked out, but that's because i've spent like 2 years on mindfulness bullshit to be okay with my own eventual death. feeling freaked out is pretty normal i think

i am getting slightly annoyed by all the people making GBS threads up c-spam threads with attempted blackpills. like they're not even creative. go read some Peter Watts or Schopenhauer or something and get back to me

Nineball
Mar 27, 2010

He is starting to suspect Kras Mazov *fucked him over* personally with his socio-economic theory. It has, however, made him into a very, very smart boy with something like a university degree in Truth. Instead of building Communism, he now builds a precise model of this grotesque, duplicitous world.

sum posted:

you first

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

the internet is counterrevolutionary

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

pathetic little tramp posted:

Who else is keeping an eye out for rural homes populated by single seniors to squat in when the collapse becomes unsustainable

I'm constantly refreshing Zillow op

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
https://twitter.com/BCAppelbaum/status/1245690711317663745

crack

ping

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Hey bike gang.

I bike around listening to doom town by the wipers on repeat

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i have located these grim imgs of life in the post-covid wastes of america

prepare accordingly

animist
Aug 28, 2018

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

the internet is counterrevolutionary

by construction

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Nah man we can just pretend today will be like yesterday

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Squizzle posted:

prepare accordingly

I'm the orc without a space suit

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/kasie/status/1245776174552317953

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/WeWuzBoomers/status/1245778891647651843

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://twitter.com/KMGallagher5/status/1245702170441367553

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

my bony fealty posted:

whattup bike crew, gonna take mine out tonight. Ive been getting hella high and cruising the empty streets listening to synth wave and pretending im a "cyber punk"

i used to be befuddled by folks doing the residential ghetto blaster in the twenty teens but now the mood is inarguably correct and when someone goes by doing it the last few weeks its just made me smile

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol if you aren't defending yourself with anything less than 10 feet of solid stone between you and the rest of the world at all times. Entrance hallway needs at least 20 gate traps and 60 large metal disk traps. 6 fully crewed ballista 3 on each side.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Venom Snake posted:

lol if you aren't defending yourself with anything less than 10 feet of solid stone between you and the rest of the world at all times. Entrance hallway needs at least 20 gate traps and 60 large metal disk traps. 6 fully crewed ballista 3 on each side.

This guy gets it

Rauros
Aug 25, 2004

wanna go grub thumping?

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

A stupid policy that should be removed completely instead of reductioned to 3 mo ths

https://mobile.twitter.com/ABC/status/1245755167867371520

wow, they just can't go all the way.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Lawman 0 posted:

This guy gets it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RUQTh0DHAY

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Which city riots first? Or are the police too militarized at this point?

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

*crack* *ping*

Mothmansplainer
Apr 2, 2020

Squizzle posted:

prepare accordingly

Seems like an improvement tbh

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoeMyGod/status/1245777835660361730

quote:

33-year-old Cuba, Mo. man was arrested Tuesday after coughing on shoppers inside a store and writing “COVID” inside a cooler door.
Officers arrived to a local business for a report of a man causing a disturbance inside. An employee told police the man, later identified as 33-year-old John Swaller of Cuba, Mo., was coughing towards shoppers on purpose. Swaller then breathed on the inside of a cooler door and wrote “COVID” on the inside.
Police said the 33-year-old also placed his hands down his pants and rubbed on the cooler door handle. The store was forced to shut down and sanitized. Swaller is being held on a $25,000 bond for charges of making a terroristic threat.

His Facebook page, Swaller’s “likes” include groups called Pissed Off White Americans and Don’t Tread On Me.

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

Venom Snake posted:

i've just been wrestling everything i see, nonstop, to prepare myself. Wrestled 3-4 coyotes to death yesterday

hepatizon
Oct 27, 2010

Rauros posted:

wow, they just can't go all the way.

Open the gay blood gate a little

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
lmao we're gonna have 30-40% unemployment by the end of April and Mitch is going to be mealymouthing about how do we pay for another trillion of stimulus as an angry mob storms the trump hotel in washington dc

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

lol that the government doesn’t pay the employer contribution for COBRA

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

love the implication of the abandoned gas station/market/hardware store that's just out of frame, standing as a silent sentinel over the decaying ruins of flyover country

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Der Meister posted:

lol that the government doesn’t pay the employer contribution for COBRA

It can be up to 3 - 4 times what you paid when employed lol.

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
I called my doctor today just to get information for my own specific process in case I start getting symptoms, and I suggest everyone do the same. For example, if I were to get sick with Covid19 symptoms, my doctor is offering teleconference screenings and will email me a prescription, which I need for a testing facility. Everyone's situation is different so just get prepared if you get sick.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Ages posted:

love the implication of the abandoned gas station/market/hardware store that's just out of frame, standing as a silent sentinel over the decaying ruins of flyover country

judging by the size of that sign it was probably a glorious stripmall too. i bet it had some beauty parlors, a drug store, a general store, and maybe a chinese food restaurant.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

twoday posted:

https://twitter.com/Agenzia_Italia/status/1245772406091845633?s=20

Wow! Apparently there is a whole sector of the Italian economy that makes eggs out of chocolate! Or rather, there was

how about a nice chocolate egg in this trying time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Venom Snake posted:

tuckers kobolds