Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Trump sounds like a mod

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Isn't that exactly what the federal stockpile is for in times of emergency?

mystes
May 31, 2006

TMMadman posted:

Isn't that exactly what the federal stockpile is for in times of emergency?
You mean Kushner and Ivanka's stockpile?

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

mystes posted:

You mean Kushner and Ivanka's stockpile?

yeah they are 100% saving that poo poo for them and their buddies if they get sick lmfao

Twerk from Home
Jan 17, 2009

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.
I want more P

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

it seems equally likely it was a typo of GM, no way to know really

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
More likely kushner is holding the stockpile until.he finds a way to directly profit from it

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Shear Modulus posted:

imo trump is pretty obviously setting up 3M to be a bad guy so that when klob becomes bidens running mate he can say it's her fault there are no masks

I thought it was this lady

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1245647422967042049

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/FletaTheTweeter/status/1245213986104037377

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

was failing to manage this crisis months ago our fault? no it's the children who are wrong

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Stereotype posted:

he certainly doesn't mean "it is for the military and the protectorates and territories"

"it was all for puerto rico cuz we're kinda sad about last time... lol, psych muthafucks!!! we're selling them to israel."

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

👀👀👀👀👀 https://twitter.com/jimtankersley/status/1245795106520776706?s=21

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
B-b-b-but they promised me this scam gambling investment was a sure thing!! I counted all the beans!!

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

If diarrhoea is a sign of the roni then I've had it for more than 20 years.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Yeah my company is actually taking a step back on distancing by pulling all the wfh people back to the building

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Mayor Dave posted:

Yeah my company is actually taking a step back on distancing by pulling all the wfh people back to the building

congratulations you are now wfw

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

very cool and good. not at all going to result in lots of violence, looting, and riots.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Here’s a special lil big boy investment account just for you, if you’re good it may be worth a lot some day! Lol

Zyme
Aug 15, 2000
can you even imagine how many times that birx chick has had to vocalize the spelling of her last name? just a nonsense collection of letters

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Death cake is real

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Zyme posted:

can you even imagine how many times that birx chick has had to vocalize the spelling of her last name? just a nonsense collection of letters

trmnx

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Zyme posted:

Easier than Hans blix

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
With a peak 30% U-3 unemployment slowly getting whittled down to 10% over two years you really gotta start seriously considering a UBI otherwise you're going to have straight up riots.

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Trump sounds like a mod

are you implying he knew???

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Stereotype posted:

With a peak 30% U-3 unemployment slowly getting whittled down to 10% over two years you really gotta start seriously considering a UBI otherwise you're going to have straight up riots.

I hope so (along with abolishing rent or at least not letting landlords raise their prices to current rent+UBI amount) but also lol no

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Paramemetic posted:

are you implying he knew???

Allegedly

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Stereotype posted:

I literally cannot figure out what else he meant by that. "Federal resources aren't meant for the states" is a weird thing to say about the resources of The United States of America.

he certainly doesn't mean "it is for the military and the protectorates and territories"

its for ICE

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

remember how trump slashed SNAP benefits before the economy collapsed

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Hans blix was literally right about everything

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

Death cake is real

Death Cake for Roni

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Trump is a gross syphilitic rapist, but god drat does kushner make my skin crawl.

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
I've not heard much from the libertarians about states rights since trumo is withholding federal help from the states

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Salt Fish posted:

Trump is a gross syphilitic rapist, but god drat does kushner make my skin crawl.

Kushner is the one who holds you down

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

blandular posted:

i found something about that on the IRS website

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/economic-impact-payments-what-you-need-to-know

so i'm sure that will go well and smoothly

I can't think of any time in the past ten years ive heard about a "web portal" that wasn't from the government

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Salt Fish posted:

He's Steven Miller level of evil except he's actually a satanic creature I wholeheartedly believe he's got a demon in him or an alien and he's just wearing a skin suit. Lights dim when he walks into the room and the hackles on dogs raise kinda thing

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

find the black tank valve on the nearest RV

SchrodingersCat
Aug 23, 2011

anime was right posted:

very cool and good. not at all going to result in lots of violence, looting, and riots.

We are pretty much heading into a full-on depression at this point. You can't have that much income and power inequality because the whole thing becomes top-heavy and collapses when a real crisis happens. Same as 1929. Now all of the people who have no jobs and no money saved won't buy anything and demand will collapse and our supply-side economy can go gently caress itself.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

yeah trump is 100% human .

kushner ...

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I missed a good presser today huh

https://twitter.com/yamiche/status/1245855323966980096?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CPA Hell
Apr 15, 2007

I like to press the number six!

Sharkie posted:

Yeah i'm starting to think no one will ever get those checks lol. Three months from now there'll be some new issue about how the irs is "reviewing guidance and developing procedures" or some bs and the checks will be delayed another 6 months. Then delayed again. In the end a few people making like 70k who have extensive experience dealing with the irs may end up getting them but basically. Those checks ain't coming lol.

I can’t wait for 87 phone calls every day from people wanting me to call the IRS for them to find out how their check is coming along and why they haven’t gotten it.