Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I’m glad trump has destroyed America

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

I assume he means "selling them to other countries?" It's impossible to tell with him

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Sedisp posted:

CONTRACTION ON SPACE GODZILLA

in Pittsburgh they call them s'gillas

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

euphronius posted:

i kinda wish he hadn't but whatever

steve bannon was right you gotta burn it all

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

the ghoulishness levels on this tweet, my god

won't the mods do something??

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

Lessail posted:

i'm sick of all the "everything changed overnight but our company is here for you" ads

gently caress off

both the hospital contracting my security company and the security company has sent us a ton of fliers, emails, etc telling us how Real covid is and how Real they're Seriously Treating it and taking an Overview of procedures, etc

one of the guards has confirmed coronavirus and two more are waiting on tests and we just got some PPE last night, a donation from a local charity, because neither our company nor the hospital would give us any gloves, sanitation wipes, masks, etc.

lol!

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Xaris posted:

Yeah that sounds very classical 'roni'd; internet doctoring webmding poo poo from a series of tubes to you, but i would unquestionably say that was the roni if i was a doctor. it might be a bit more "well solid chance it was but possibly not" if not for the fact she was exposed to someone who was confirmed, that p much shoots it in 99% territory right there.

i may have had a very mild to asymptomatic case of the 'roni for most of march, but i did not get a straight up fever or involuntary cough so i'll never know either. welcome to the "we'll never know" club.

They could start doing large-scale antibody tests to find out which people have already had it... but they won't.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

nice

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Dustcat posted:

i bet steve is pretty fuckin' happy right now. finally getting the chaos he wanted.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Dustcat posted:

it wasn’t worth saving

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/mister_fun_guy/status/1245879767733342209?s=21

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

what

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

P(iss) act

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

i'm loving that trump has to call it the "P Act" now since his idiot brainworms thought "P" was an abbreviation for DPA in a tweet one time

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Actual Satan posted:

Remington was shot the day after he prayed with 2016 presidential candidate Ted Cruz.

Kyle Odom, a marine veteran who had studied biochemistry at the the University of Idaho, was sentenced to more than 10 years for the shooting. He said he believed that Remington was an alien who possessed people.

quote:

At around 2 pm on March 6, 2016, Remington was talking to his son on the phone while walking to his car in the Coeur d’Alene church parking lot in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, when a gunman opened fire, striking the then-55-year-old six times in the head and back before fleeing in a 2004 silver Honda Accord.

The pastor survived the shooting, which came a day after he gave the invocation at Texas Senator Ted Cruz’s rally, but one of the bullets almost pierced his brain.

:thunk:

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Question. https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/ Did they always roll the next day at 9pm EST? I know it wasn't 12AM EST, but it was like 11pm EST or 10PM EST before.

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
Piss Act is real

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Zotix posted:

Question. https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/ Did they always roll the next day at 9pm EST? I know it wasn't 12AM EST, but it was like 11pm EST or 10PM EST before.

Yeah they roll it at 0:00 GMT

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Stereotype posted:

I assume he means "selling them to other countries?" It's impossible to tell with him

I don't know what he's trying to say at all

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

???!?

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1245852517474295809?s=21

????????

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Zotix posted:

quote:

The charts above are updated after the close of the day in GMT+0. Latest data is provisional, pending delayed reporting and adjustments from China's NHC.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

I know it says that, but the past few nights I've got off work at 9:30pm, and it's been still tallying for the day. That's why I was asking.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/jamiedupree/status/1245848954002182144?s=21

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Zotix posted:

I know it says that, but the past few nights I've got off work at 9:30pm, and it's been still tallying for the day. That's why I was asking.

well then you probably know more about the exact time they update their charts than anybody else in this thread :)

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

euphronius posted:

working hard, thank you!

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

oh word?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

imo trump is pretty obviously setting up 3M to be a bad guy so that when klob becomes bidens running mate he can say it's her fault there are no masks

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Show us the PPE tape, Trumo.

Zyme
Aug 15, 2000

Shear Modulus posted:

imo trump is pretty obviously setting up 3M to be a bad guy so that when klob becomes bidens running mate he can say it's her fault there are no masks

and/or pissed that 3M was grifting and didn't cut him in on it

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

Show us the PPE tape, Trumo.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

and behold a pale horse, and the name that set upon him was death...

and pence hosed him

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

euphronius posted:

???!?

????????

kush is accidentally telling the truth

the stockpile was not for you, it was for your betters

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Shear Modulus posted:

there was an article i read a few days ago where they said a chinese study had found that a bunch of the "asymptomatic" cases actually had gastrointestinal symptoms like nausea, diarrhea, etc and i had a week or two or intermittent flare-ups of that so i also wonder and will never know if i had it

So I'll never know one way or the other

Q-sixtysix
Jun 4, 2005

Dustcat posted:

ouch but kinda right

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Balkanize

CPA Hell
Apr 15, 2007

I like to press the number six!

it seems like a really bad idea to flip off a whole carrier and tell them “tough luck losers!”

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Yinlock posted:

kush is accidentally telling the truth

the stockpile was not for you, it was for your betters

I literally cannot figure out what else he meant by that. "Federal resources aren't meant for the states" is a weird thing to say about the resources of The United States of America.

he certainly doesn't mean "it is for the military and the protectorates and territories"

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mystes
May 31, 2006

It's cool when the unelected husband of the daughter of the president goes on an official white house press conference and lectures state governors for daring to think that they should get to use government emergency stockpiles in an emergency.