Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1245949107275018240?s=20

It’s a me, Mario

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

how bad are coffee shortages going to be in the future because of this? should I start weaning myself off now or what

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Radirot posted:

hang on...

CRACK...

ping.

It was this one and not the Miller having roni one that crack pinged you? Everyone has their own breaking points I guess.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

MoaM posted:

corona is going to affect everyone, no amount of panic/joking/serious-talk will change this.

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1245954302839062529

:cawg:

hmpf, good. those bastards are responsible for the privatization of baja california's water supply

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

maybe i can get me a vial of bovine tb vaccine at a farm and feed store, twoday

ill be saved yet, mooooo! (cow howl)

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

blatman posted:

how bad are coffee shortages going to be in the future because of this? should I start weaning myself off now or what

I unironically did this about 9 months ago because the working conditions for too many farmers are poo poo and I figured I could live without caffeine easier than I could with that. Capitalism is still broken af but that was at least one step I could take.

You're never going to get a better time to go through withdrawls than lockdown. Everyone expects you to be feeling like poo poo anyway.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Radirot posted:

Feels like watching this. Music is great for both too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEheh1BH34Q

Just checked and everything about this is wrong.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

i dunno if that new bovine tb vaccine ever came out tho

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Inceltown posted:

It was this one and not the Miller having roni one that crack pinged you? Everyone has their own breaking points I guess.

Miller who? sorry I took a mini break from tracking covid news.

twoday
May 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/cnni/status/1245953437969395712?s=20

https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/1245956472036605953?s=20

https://twitter.com/erinbiba/status/1245952586190127106?s=20

It’s a New York thing, you wouldn’t understand

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
i am so sad.

sometimes i think about this and i just get so, so sad.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Bulgakov posted:

i dunno if that new bovine tb vaccine ever came out tho

Radirot posted:

Miller who? sorry I took a mini break from tracking covid news.

gently caress you

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Bush was baseball commissioner, which is more relevant experience than whatever trump has been doing for the past 20 years
No he owned the Rangers, and tried to go for Commissioner but lost the power struggle to Bud Selig. Some hypothesize that was the moment we entered hellworld but I think that’s letting Reagan off light.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

RandomBlue posted:

Just checked and everything about this is wrong.

yeah probably I just googled "star comparison video".

twoday
May 4, 2005

Bulgakov posted:

maybe i can get me a vial of bovine tb vaccine at a farm and feed store, twoday

ill be saved yet, mooooo! (cow howl)

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

chuck's feed and seed doesn't really roll off the tongue very well

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

chuck's feed and seed

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Realtalk:

Thanks for everyone in the thread, it's been quite cathartic coming here and shitposting my day away. Sure waking up to 1k new posts is a bit daunting but it's way better than trying to find something constructive to do.

uggy
Aug 6, 2006

Posting is SERIOUS BUSINESS
and I am completely joyless

Don't make me judge you

twoday posted:

is close living quarters and population density not a thing?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Chuck's Truck & gently caress

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

RandomBlue posted:

gently caress you

what?

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Sharkie posted:

i am so sad.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

RandomBlue got owned by the Miller joke

Full disclosure; so did I

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Everybody did, except me

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Inceltown posted:

Realtalk:

Thanks for everyone in the thread, it's been quite cathartic coming here and shitposting my day away. Sure waking up to 1k new posts is a bit daunting but it's way better than trying to find something constructive to do.

:)

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Sharkie posted:

i am so sad.

Hi I'm tghe scap doctorr anDI rprescribe you one CRACK and one PING to b taken RIGH TNOW bitch

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

chuck's tp and beans

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Inceltown posted:

Realtalk:

Same to you and everyone here as well. And just look at all the bean recipes we'll maybe try weeks from now.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

twoday posted:

https://twitter.com/erinbiba/status/1245952586190127106?s=20

this whole thing where people get super-defensive about where they live getting any form of criticism or critique is obnoxious. it happened with all the tweets about how people in the south are driving further because it's spread out, as if that itself isn't an issue worthy of being mentioned, and it's happening with people living in dense apartment buildings.

also you're in loving new york, you don't get to use "y'all"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

SF people wouldn't know anything about having to cram into massively overpriced apartments

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

I am reporting from a flour-spangled battlefield. I have now tried three different recipes that purport to be things you can do with the starter you discard after feeding. All of them (tortillas and two different blueberry cakes) came out terrible. Imma just make bread every two days, plus the occasional waffle or pancake.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

blatman posted:

chuck's tp and beans

with a good bean diet tp use is minimized

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

chuck's gently caress poo poo sucks

uggy
Aug 6, 2006

Posting is SERIOUS BUSINESS
and I am completely joyless

Don't make me judge you

Shipon posted:

this whole thing where people get super-defensive about where they live getting any form of criticism or critique is obnoxious. it happened with all the tweets about how people in the south are driving further because it's spread out, as if that itself isn't an issue worthy of being mentioned, and it's happening with people living in dense apartment buildings

also you're in loving new york, you don't get to use "y'all"

y’all is amazingly gender neutral and efficient though

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Arsenic Lupin posted:

I am reporting from a flour-spangled battlefield. I have now tried three different recipes that purport to be things you can do with the starter you discard after feeding. All of them (tortillas and two different blueberry cakes) came out terrible. Imma just make bread every two days, plus the occasional waffle or pancake.

I started out to make pea soup with corned beef and potatoes but the potatoes got cooked too long so I turned them into mash, and after blending the pounds of veggies into the peas the corned beef felt off so I am using it for sandwiches now

Fried up some onions and garlic to give the soup texture instead

I also cooked 18 eggs and also ate some eggs

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

uggy posted:

y’all is amazingly gender neutral and efficient though

its a good natural phrase agreed

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Well, if people don't die in mass, this senator is going to lose a lot of money. Is in his economical interest that has much people die in USA has posible.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Chuck's Sneed

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Y'all ready for piss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Speaking of beans, it's time we moved to Persia and tried some Iranian red lentils.

DAL ADAS دال عدس

Get some of that poo poo into you for a hearty legume feast.

lol, forgot the link